slow hands -- lola

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • She'd insisted on the patrol with her apprentice despite the ever so tragic timing of her poisoning. There's a part of Nadine that thrills at the prospect of how much this can benefit her. Even just patrolling with Bellona when she's recovering must scream strength and determination to anyone who doubts her ability to lead alongside Jace. Not that there's anything to doubt - she's a wonderful Queen, fair and just, with a killer sense of humor. Hadn't she kidnapped that one loser for everyone to torture? Hadn't they loved that?

And now Nadine gets to train a mini-her to serve under her. Her attention drifts from the landscape to Lola, taking in the lioness's frame and smirking. Training aside, she's very responsive to the serval's flirting. "What's up, hun? Looks like your mind's real far away from here," she asks (with an emphasis on the weakness of her voice,) to draw the attention back to her. If they're patrolling, she might as well try and get something out of it. Oh, a secret would be so fun! Nadine can only dream and, well, make it happen.

"speech"

I'M THE BEST YOU'VE EVER HAD

( yeah, cause i'm sweet like that! )

( ♥ ) ——— ( ♥ ) ——— ( ♥ ) ——— ( ♥ )

• A lot of thinks had been on Bellona's mind. She tried not to let it interfere with her professional life, but unfortunately, it seemed to be doing just that. The struggle with Elian was exhausting. She wasn't able to get him to understand her. Along with that, she made her troubles worse by manipulating Jace into temporary relief. Of course she loved the male, but it didn't compare with Elian. Top it all of with losing your best and closest friend. Yep, she needed to work this off. A patrol with her mentor was just what she needed.

Her eyes wondered from her paws to the Queen. She looked over the slim serval's form, noticing her beauty. Nadine was pretty, there was no doubt. But she had never seen her in this light before. Lola wouldn't find her emotionally endearing. Still, watching her with that graceful walk was intoxicating. The lioness closed her eyes and continued walking. Emerging into adulthood was confusing. She didn't know where she was going - she didn't know what she liked. Lola could only allow herself to keep going. Allow life to figure itself out. The girl, however, knew that she wouldn't mind the possibility of being with a female in the future. For now, she was dead set on Elian. Lola didn't know if she'd ever be over him.

She was snapped out of her thoughts by Nadine's weakened voice. There was slight concern written over her tired features as she looked her over. "I-.. Yeah. Nadine, can I for advice?" She mewed softly, eyes trailing the horizon ahead.

jIqHEgQ.png

GIVE ME THE BURDEN, GIVE ME THE BLAME

I'LL SHOULDER THE LOAD, I'LL SWALLOW THE SHAME

lottie darling | sanguine ruins | lion | female | warlord | information

• Nadine may be a woman devoted to Ver, but that doesn't mean she can't enjoy others enjoying herself, does it? Red God knows her girlfriend does far worse, more explicitly and openly without the idle wish for closed doors. Hell, she doesn't even want anything permanent from this with Lola; it's so much fun to tease the young lioness with just-there touches and heavy glances and breathless words, only to laugh it all off afterwards. Besides, teasing other people and making them jealous is something she can appreciate even now.

There had never been a question for her over sexuality - there never could be with her introduction to the adult world. Boys leered and had single, dirty-minded thoughts that they didn't care to hide after a soft no. Girls were beautiful and airy and so similar to herself, the perfect thing to mend her heart and ego after leaving home. The relationships had all been predictably short, but Incarnadine had been predictably boring with her low confidence and plain Jane looks. Almost three years old and equipped with horns it's no wonder Nadine has a hard time keeping women out of her arms. It's also no wonder she likes it.

"'M real good at advice, 's long as it isn't 'bout boys. What's up?" The Queen speaks at an even pace but slows her walking speed to indulge in the moment of her apprentice asking for advice. Bellona can't be faulted for wanting advice from someone as wonderful as herself, after all.

"speech"

I'M THE BEST YOU'VE EVER HAD

( yeah, cause i'm sweet like that! )

( ♥ ) ——— ( ♥ ) ——— ( ♥ ) ——— ( ♥ )