Who lives, who dies, who tells your story? ~:Part 2:~

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Devin, Deron, Jade and Val all come to camp at the same time and greet each other. Unless your characters make an appearance, they will not be mentioned among the four. And neither will Nora.

Dianemu takes place next summer, they've all come back after everything that happened. (sorry if I misunderstood anything at all.)

Free template shop!

MidnightMCAlpha.png

• //Hm....what if....what if Jade, Eve, Aiden, Siren and Alyssa are the only ones who remember???

Free template shop!

MidnightMCAlpha.png

• //Oh, okay.

Jade, Deron, Val, Devin and Nora all enter camp. Another normal summer. Their first one here. They all move to their own places after being claimed and start getting set up.

Free template shop!

MidnightMCAlpha.png

• Devin lets out a yell and turns to see what ran into him, staff raised to attack. "What in the gods' name are you doing?"

Free template shop!

MidnightMCAlpha.png

• "Watch yourself better." Devin takes a sip of some conjured wine and then holds out his hand to help Eve up. "The name's Devin."

Free template shop!

MidnightMCAlpha.png

• //Also, I'm changing some things.....not TOO big.

Devin glares at Eve. "Don't do that again." He says coldly, then turning and leaving.

Free template shop!

MidnightMCAlpha.png

• Devin gives a curt nod. "Just don't do it again and we'll be on the right track." He says kindly.

Free template shop!

MidnightMCAlpha.png

• "Yup!"

Suddenly, Jade's voice pipes up. "Okay, enough with the mushy stuff. Name's Jade, daughter of Hecate."

Deron sighs as he appears next to her via shadow teleportation. "Deron, her twin."

Free template shop!

MidnightMCAlpha.png

• "Great." Jade answers.

Then another voice calls from behind. "Hey, J, D, Dev! How ya' doing?"

Devin, Jade and Deron all smile. "Hey, Valentine! Doin' good, you?"

Val smiles. "Great." He walks up beside Devin and the two exchange a fist bump. "Valentine, son of Hermes. Need a lock picked, call me."

Free template shop!

MidnightMCAlpha.png

• Eve laughs, “Nah, that’s Aiden’s apartment.”

A red knife spirals towards her from behind, unphased, she summons her knife in blocks it. Alyssa comes up to Eve, “Aww I wanted to scare you.” Immediately Aiden appears behind Eve and whispers, “Boo.” Eve teleports to Devin’s side and he laughs, “Now that’s how to make her shock teleport.”

• Everyone smiled.

Jade: "Shock teleporting, ouch."

Deron: "Oof, yeah. But so much fun to watch someone else do it."

Devin: "Hell yeah."

Val: "Nice." He adjusts the sword that's sitting in it's sheath on his back.

Free template shop!

MidnightMCAlpha.png