Alley cat | Plot with Ver

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Decided to make another of these since the other's been around since February! She's a member of quite a few clans: Leader of both BHR and Solaris cocurrently and deputy of Shadow Veil and Sanguine Ruins.

Open (ideas) !

- Friends, acquaintances, Drinking buddies etc.

- One night stands (without makin babies) - only with women

- One sided crushes!

- Enemies, Rivals, Frienemies - could be brought upon by new beef or old beef!

- Being a mentor/older sibling figure to y/c.

- Becoming y/c's bodyguard

- anything else not explicitly specified in the closed section

- VERY OPEN TO CAPTURING/TORTURING/KILLING anyone in these clans - Exiles, Hellraisers or loners (12 Moons+)

Closed

- Romance (Already taken + has plots)

- Litters. (PM if you have an idea for one with a plot such as an alliance litter (y/c has to have though)!!)

- Betraying her clans

- Being murdered/extensively maimed/Raped/Having her memories tampered with

Mercenary Missions

Whilst Ver no longer relies on income from missions to keep herself alive she will take jobs under another alias; that of Cicada Casanova. She can be hired by your character to...

- (attempt) to assassinate a character

- Deliver letters/information

- Capture and take someone from their home for you

- Spy

- Do your chores!

- Babysit

- Literally everything

Terms of service

- Will not harm any member of these clans currently: Shadow Veil, Blackheart Rogues, Sanguine Ruins, Solaris Kingdom, Hyperian Isles, Volary Flights, Wind Haven or the Sanctuary

- Will not harm anyone below the age of 12 Months

- Will not prostitute herself

- Holds the right to break the deal (plot opportunities!)

• *slides in here* so i have an idea

that idea bein that ver should give mari some sort of training!! i feel like the hr/sk plot is at a natural point where mari would be asking for battle or medical training :0 itd fit well asdkfj

• Yes! She totaly would, maybe she seeks him out after he's done healing/is recovering and asks (more so) orders him to train with her so she doesn't have to worry about him being incapable of protecting himself?

Perhaps she tries to teach him how to use a sword/Knife?

• asdkfjslkj ok i was imagining mari approaching ver for training (and prob while hes still hurt but his injuries are pretty short term anyways)!! im just imagining them like "ver can u teach me combat skills so my inferiority complex can be less existent?" "funny u ask mari, because i was just about to ask if u wanted to do that"

ahh i like the idea of him fighting with knives!!

• u know what i'd love,, maybe a thread for them to just dick around in the infirmary uwu

like mercy's trying to do chores and ver's Supposed to be doing them as well but she refuses and keeps getting distracted or smth,, i just want some domestic fluff for these two,, ,,,

YOU ARE A MURDERER, NO MATTER HOW BELOVED

SHADOW VEIL LEADER — DOMESTIC FELINE — TAGS — PENNED BY MERCURIAL

• Domestic fluff I SMELL

I’d adore that sm!! Better yet Ver tries to distract her the entire time B)

Who should make?

• ajdjfjsj yes i love that

i can make it after class! <3

YOU ARE A MURDERER, NO MATTER HOW BELOVED

SHADOW VEIL LEADER — DOMESTIC FELINE — TAGS — PENNED BY MERCURIAL

• WE'RE GONNA WEAR THE CROWN —

-casually nudges ace in- crazy aunt needs to love and protecc this boi cause he hella fucked up

"speech"

NOW IT'S TIME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT

( the ashes fall, we answer the call, whatever it takes )

Storage All Actions/Opinions IC Penned by Luna

• Ver def so distrustful of him rn :,0

but she does so badly! She definitely will get over it and protect.maybe she could go and talk to him privately to make sure that he never gives poison out again like that or to see exactly what’s up with him in the process?

• these two need to interact again in general but

nami will probably be looking to hire ver to basically keep tabs on whether she hears about any activity from the group that she has unfortunately got involved with, and basically pay her for any members that she happens to remove/capture and bring to her

like an open ended contract and they can discuss the terms from there if you'd be interested ^^

my wounds are laid bare it hurts, it hurts ; i have to act tough it hurts, really hurts ;

haerii blair izanami / sanguine ruins first tier / mutated wolf /

• Ver def so distrustful of him rn :,0

but she does so badly! She definitely will get over it and protect.maybe she could go and talk to him privately to make sure that he never gives poison out again like that or to see exactly what’s up with him in the process?

yES please senpai

NOW IT'S TIME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT

( the ashes fall, we answer the call, whatever it takes )

Storage All Actions/Opinions IC Penned by Luna

• IZANAMI  

Yesss!! I’d love a thread where it’s all discussed, maybe Ver brings up that she’s a mercenary off handedly(rather bed talk or whatever)? And it goes from there

@/ace

Gotcha ! Have a few threads to make but I will get to theirs soon !!

CALLISTO-  

Yes !! Maybe they can have a talk about her dual alliance, since Ver is happy that one of her kids shares that trait of hers :,0

• yeah, that sounds great <3 she'd love bragging about how great she thinks wind haven is lmao sksksk i'm actually planning on throwing her into the sanctuary as well because apparently i can't,, s top with the muse

who should make?? :))

( tags )

• so apart of Irene's development is going to be her wanting to get stronger and become less of a pushover/coward, I was thinking maybe Ver could try to help her out with that by teaching her how to be tough??

tags

• CALLISTO-  

Ver would praise her so much about them just to make her happy hehe !! Ooo sanctuary is fantastic it has a wonderful community and I’ll def stalk Callisto there because baby!!

IRENE ARCANIUM  

*eyes* Ver totally could !! Maybe Irene could go to her before she goes to learn more about her and Ver offers for them to spar together to lead up to that ;0