i ponder of something great | HI visit

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • It had taken longer than intended, but Gabriel had finally found the time to come visit and hear what Feliks had to discuss, as requested. The lion, despite his invitation, decided he would stop at the border and await someone's arrival rather than crossing over; he couldn't be sure they knew he was coming, after all. Gabe took a seat, glancing over at ERASMUS A. for a moment before returning his attention to directly in front of him, waiting to see who would be the first to approach.

I NEVER THOUGHT I'D MISS THE BITTERSWEET

I GAVE THOSE YEARS AWAY

AND LOST MY SENSE OF TASTE

tags. | played by mystify.

eugene, brendon, otto - companion raptors

• i made my way behind gabriel, my heart shaped pupils scanning the unfamiliar territory during our walk. i managed to stop myself in time before running into the back of the leader, mumbling under my breath "" in annoyance at myself for my inability to concentrate in new territory. backing up, i padded over to the lion's side and sat myself, giving the lion a smile of reassurance when i noticed him glance at me for a moment.

G A M E O V E R , O V E R , O V E R . . .

• I'LL STAY WITH YOU - FOR THE REST OF TIME.

Even with everything that had gone on as of late, she didn't want to make Feliks feel like he made the wrong choice in making her a Raindrop once again. She had promised to her Aunt, she would do everything she could not to fail that promise. Even if her heart still yearned for her uncle, yearned to see him and tell him goodbye. She had to keep her promise to her Aunt secured. That was why she had taken to her duties dutifully. Such as border patrol, if they didn't keep them secured or watched, there was never telling when someone would need help or others would come to cause trouble. Then there was this however, of all the things she expected to see, a lion and tiger were not parts of them.The wolfdog had to be strong however, and they...seemed peaceful enough. "Mhuic.", she would mumble the curse to herself as she tried to hold tall, as best a wolfdog could in comparison to creatures like this. Even as best as she could try and show, she truly felt nervous approaching them. The frost forming upon the top of her front right paw in response even. "H..ello there, can I help you?", Laika would speak softly as she came to a sit on the Thunderlands' side of the border, having to stare up to look to the lion, her tail would be held low to the ground from her seating, her ears folded back a bit even. 'For Aunty Nymeria..', she would hold in her thoughts.

"Speech."

( LAIKA E. // TAGS  // 16 Moons // Child of Ventus and Kate)

• It had been a long time since Hyperian smell had been a beacon of comfort for him. Even now it drove his thoughts to darker places, even as he was pleased with the fact that he could finally resolve the problems he was facing there and then. "You came," the wolf's voice emerged through the foliage, his scarred body appearing moments later. He seemed somewhat surprised that the Hyperians had acted upon his request, though any alarm was quickly replaced. After so many skewed politics, Feliks assumed his enemies were all closer to mustache-twirling villains than living, breathing animals - at least this seemed to be the less likely case after every passing day. Though I'm not sure what I prefer. Those willing to listen to reason aren't always 'reasonable'. The wolf stood proudly next to Laika, a guarded smile appearing on his maw a short time after. "I suspect you have questions about why I called you out here. It's about the exile situation,". Obviously. He rolled his shoulders, pausing to think over his next words. The Chief needed to balance between being understanding and being firm, to make sure he did what was best for the Thunderlands without growing subservient towards any demands.

His nose wrinkled and ears flicked, finally coming up with the right things to say. "As I mentioned previously, me being unable to go to the Isles on my own volition will cause issues with our alliance, if not now then later.. ". He loathed it when clans told when he could and couldn't do something, having to get 'permission disgusted him, the Jungle deserved a leader who wouldn't be ordered about by another. "I want the issue settled today. Hyperia's stance on me has softened and I appreciate that but it isn't enough. I... I don't need the exile to be revoked, just give me visitation rights for events or political discussions. I know you wanted to know the truth about what happened between me and the old leaders, I can't promise you an unbiased story but if you wish to know my side of the tale then I'll offer it,". The wolf would try not to make himself appear too noble in front of his clanmates, but it wouldn't be an easy feat. When Feliks saw himself as someone betrayed for opting for second chances, it was tough to sympathise with the other side of the coin.

CUT MYSELF ON ANGEL HAIR AND BABY'S BREATH

6 YEARS / SKYCHIEF / EURASIAN WOLF / TAGS / THE THUNDERLANDS / PENNED BY VEXXYUS

• Despite there not being a part for him to play, he decided to show himself either way. Had they not recently had a Hyperin ambassador at their borders? Ellijah assumed this was more than a visit and his curiosity had been raised. The dog arrived shortly after Feliks and took up a position beside the wolf, his gaze looking to the duo who had come to their borders. He was unsure of what this visit would entail, but he would remain silent and listen to the exchanging of words. Ellijah cast a glance at Feliks at the mention of an exile, but was unsure of where this would lead. He could recall hearing about an exile Feliks had in place during prior occasions, but had forgotten about it until now.

Apart of Ellijah was unable to conjure up a cause as to why Feliks had been exiled, but he was a bit interested. It appeared his question was to be answered. Holding back his words, the male's attention shifted between the hyperians and his leader, waiting for this tale to unfold.

• Should Feliks not have been prompt, Gabriel might have had the chance to answer Laika's question and pose one of his own. As it was, the leader showed himself rather quickly, and the need to ask for him was no longer present. As Feliks approached and voiced his surprise, he offered a slightly tense smile. He had heard of some of the accusations against him, though he would hold his judgement until he heard the other's side of the story. There was always the possibility of misinterpretation on either side.

"I do see your reasoning behind such a thing, although I can't say for certain whether I could allow it. For political discussions, of course, but I would prefer to hear your side of the story before I make a decision on whether I can allow you to visit Hyperia for events. If we go somewhere more private, you can explain things from your point of view, and I can give you a final answer on whether the exile will remain in place." To him, it seemed reasonable, though he was biased in his own favor as anyone might be of themselves.

I GAVE THOSE YEARS AWAY

• It was an interesting event that was going about here. Deutschland naturally wanted to be present. Gabriel was already making history by acting the way he was. Would Aleksei and his family be rolling in their graves now? A step down as as good as death, and he was sure no Hyperian would dare to do this under Aleksei's influence. Deutschland's bias with the ex-BlizzardClan was bitter, and he really didn't like them. He was frustrated to hear that it seemed Gabriel had a few bias of his own, but perhaps it couldn't be helped.

The German shepherd stood quietly next to his son and granddaughter, offering a slightly glance to Feliks as the Hyperian suggested going somewhere private. He had hoped that this would be a transparent matter. Leaders didn't quite wield the authority and divine power as they used to in the old days. And perhaps it would better the strained relations between the two Clans if it were in an open area. They had nothing to hide, and though Feliks had flaws and doubts, Deutschland was confident to place his trust in the wolf. Gabriel was a different story.

AND THE FEVER BEGAN TO SPREAD FROM MY HEART DOWN TO MY LEGS

AND ALTHOUGH I WASN'T LOSING MY MIND IT WAS A CHORUS SO SUBLIME

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THUNDERLANDIC MEDIC || 6 YR. EAST GERMAN SHEPHERD

BIOGRAPHY || PLAYED BY FELIBRI

• I'LL STAY WITH YOU - FOR THE REST OF TIME.

She didn't like that smile on his face, the stiffness of it felt..forced. There was something more to this conversations between the two and frankly, she didn't know how to feel about it. Feliks had been one of the ones to find her when she had been lost. Why these foreign clan members held such a gripe toward her friend. She didn't know, and this talk of an exiling...what could it possibly have been for? She wanted to say something, and yet, was it really her place to? What if she was just worrying about nothing... "Feliks?", Laika would begin to question, the frost covering her front paw beginning to grow denser from the feelings inside. "I....Never mind.", Laika would say, fading back into quietness, it was best to trust her leader in handling this...Even if it felt like she should say something.

"Speech."

( LAIKA E. // TAGS  // 16 Moons // Child of Ventus and Kate)

• His gait seemed to stiffen as more Thunderlanders appeared. He wanted to have faith in his friends to do the right thing, he wanted to be able to completely trust them, but history had taught him that sometimes that wasn't enough. Sometimes other leaders could rally your own against you with lies, it'd pain him to have to go through that again, the mention of private discussions unsettled him therefore. Things could be made up, Gabriel may have been open to change but it didn't mean he had earned the lupine's trust, the Hyperians would have to do a lot to get him to lay down his guard. More movement behind him caused the wolf to turn his head, gaze growing more sympathetic as it settled on Eli, Deutsch and finally Laika. Shit... why had he ever opted for a compromise? Turning back around, the Chief fell back on his haunches, making it clear he wouldn't budge to a 'private' location. Two years of lies and backstabbing bottled up within him, two years of keeping the truth to himself for fear no one would listen, he was damn sick of keeping things under wraps. "The only reason we are talking is because of Thunderlanders, I'd prefer to let them know all the details,".

Spies didn't worry him, not here. Anyone with half a brain could've recognised the tensions he had with Hyperia long before today, and if they were going to use his history against him? So be it, they wouldn't be the first, he knew what he was and what he'd done. "When I rejoined BlizzardClan after leaving to do my own thing... there were tensions between me and the high positions. I'd lived among unsavoury folk beforehand, they knew that and used it to undermine my previous achievements in the group. They were doing things I wasn't happy with, and I spoke out, perhaps not politely however. One day a criminal came to Hyperia's borders, near-death and suffering from memory loss. I... took pity on him, thought that if he regained his memories and was raised back to health then he'd abandon his ways and perhaps... ". The truth and nothing but the truth, but with a certain shepherd on the scene he wasn't sure if he could give it. How was he supposed to say his aid might have had something to do with suppressed romantic feelings? He hadn't known at the time. "I dunno, apologise for the things he'd done, both to me and Hyperia,".

His tattered ear flicked, he turned his body to show off his hind leg, area around the 'knee' joint covered in scar tissue. "Hyperia... weren't so keen to show mercy. They wanted to kill him or send him off, but, at the time it felt wrong to slaughter someone defenseless, I didn't want to be responsible for their death no matter who they were, I defended my opinions and the criminal. I was cast out after that, but in their attempts to make me more of a pariah the leaders spread scandalous rumours about me, ones I dare not repeat,". They even retconned their reasons for exiling him, stating it was due to a 'murder' that had happened a long time after it. Aleksei and his former apprentice really had done the wolf dirty, and everyone still deemed the dragon to be a hero. How many lives had that bastard ruined to save his power and stature? There was a clear hurt in his voice the more he spoke, but he tried to remain steadfast on the outside.

6 YEARS / SKYCHIEF / EURASIAN WOLF / TAGS / THE THUNDERLANDS / PENNED BY VEXXYUS

• Gabriel. Heidi had, despite not necessarily wanting to admit it, been eagerly awaiting his visit. It had been a little while now since she'd visited and delivered Feliks' request that he make time to speak, and since then the young lady had been wondering when he'd appear. Apparently today was the day.

Having heard the voices the skinny tabby cat had made her way over, chocolate brown eyes flickering over the two before her. She knew Gabriel of course and she recognised the tiger beside him. He'd been the one to find her at their borders when she'd visited, although she hadn't managed to catch his name. Staying quiet Heidi had slid into place beside Deutsch, casting a friendly smile of greeting to the visitors before offering her mentor a friendly flick of her tail.

She had been endlessly curious about what Feliks had done to be exiled from the Hyperian Isles. Yet she hadn't asked - it would have been rude and it wasn't in her nature to ask anything invasive. But standing beside the german shepherd her brown eyes were full of her curiosity as she listened to the leader's recount of events, ears pricked. The names in the story were unfamiliar to her and a thousand questions were burning the tip of her tongue but she kept her mouth shut, eyes shifting instead to Gabriel to await the lions' reaction. Would he consider allowing Feliks to visit them?

"she had a galaxy in her eyes,

and a universe in her mind."

thunderguard & apprentice medic

info — written by alkyne

• //apologies for taking so long!! i lost the thread for a bit so thank you!!

Gabriel couldn't say he believed Feliks without a doubt. After all, he would be biased in his own regard, no matter how much he attempted not to be and would, of course, deny the rumors about him. He couldn't make a decision now, as he felt he should discuss this with Vale and his other high positions before he gave Feliks an answer on his thoughts. As such, he would respond, "I'll take into consideration what you said and think on it for a day or two. I'd like to discuss with my co-leader and my other high positions before I say for sure. Would you be alright with me returning in a week or so to speak with you again?" It was the best option to him in this scenario, as he wasn't willing to budge and make an immediate decision.

I GAVE THOSE YEARS AWAY

• / it's cool <33

Feliks felt like he was being dragged along to an inevitable breakup of the alliance. He didn't know what the other high positions were like in Hyperia, nor had he been aware of another leader ruling alongside Gabriel - and he doubted they were more willing to talk to him then the lion was. Still, even as the Chief's cynical mind prepared him for disappointment, he wasn't sure of another way to go about this. Stubborn and callous towards non-trusted associates, the wolf at least believed he understood when it was and wasn't alright to be pushy. The matter felt urgent, but not urgent enough to pressure Gabriel into making an on-the-spot decision. "Of course," he gave a firm nod, hoping that somehow, Feliks had at least gained some respect for telling his side without insulting anyone. "Will you be needing anything else before you go?". A genuine question, not meant to flatter or sway any opinions, despite how it may have come across.