This Is Gonna Sound Like a Bad Joke // Meeting

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • TAGS - BIOGRAPHY - RELATIONS - FAMILY TREE

Of the entirety of his reign of the Dark Dynasty, and of the entirety of his previous reign of the Tribe of Rushing Water, this week was one of the most challenging that Glitteringgold had ever had to deal with as a leader. He had made an eerily relevant warning a mere few days prior to the tragedy, during their last meeting, that peace was not infinite, and unfortunately he had turned out to be right far sooner than even he could have anticipated. It was almost as if the universe itself had heard his words and decided to toy with him in a twisted way.

The unmistakable, pale frame of the ambiguous domestic feline could be observed on route to the Throne. His dainty paws touched the ground with more hesitance than unusual, an indication of their tender and sore state following his recent visit to Wind Haven. As much as he wanted to rest, he did not want to delay this meeting any longer. "All members of the Dark Dynasty gather in the Throne Room for a meeting!" He would call as he hopped onto his seat, smooth voice echoing through the corridors. There was a lot to announce.

j9rYnx2.png

Dark Dynasty Leader | Former Tribe of Unbounded Sky/Hyperian Isles Deputy

Former RiverClan Vice-Leader & Counselor | Former ToRW Leader & Medic

Born Feb 1st 2014 | Male | Pansexual | Avatar by Midsummer | Pixel by Greahound

Due to college, I am not active on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

• epog9v.png

JUST WISH YOU COULD HAVE SEEN ME

WHEN IT USE TO COME SO EASY—

As was typical by now, Malakai was quick to respond to Glitterings call. Swift pawsteps would bring the large blue and silver tabby to the throne room, and he'd slip inside with a brief nod to the white furred tom sitting upon the throne before taking a seat.

PLEASE SING TO ME

xLY9gYW.png
    stubborn - protective - intelligent - serious - loyal - righteous

Ex Leader of the BHR / Ex HP of Riverclan

Current HP of the Dark Dynasty

Icy blue eyes, change to a deep/dark blue when looking at people he loves

I'LL MAKE THIS PERFECT AGAIN

The post was edited 1 time, last by Malakai Dimera ().

• The next to come forth at Glitteringgold's call was Fairytaletowns himself, the mercenary swift to pick his seat among the gathering Dynastians. He chooses his spot off to the side again, his brilliant gaze settled firmly on the pale leader as he sat upon his throne. He had, without a doubt, felt that a lot would be discussed this meeting - namely that of the murder committed by a rogue member of Wind Haven. He quietly wonders to himself if anything had been brought to light in Glitteringgold's visit to Mt. Kodiak. His tail curling at his side, the young mercenary sat in silence, waiting for the announcements to come.

・゚★ ———— I'M NOT RED RIDING HOOD

( BUT I THINK THE WOLVES HAVE GOT ME )

FAIRYTALETOWNS . TAGS & INFORMATION

• THE LIGHTS IN DESPAIR BECOME CLOUDED — 1004 — tags

1004 was the next to patter in, a few tail lengths behind a couple of chattering npcs. Taking their customary spot towards the back of everything, their tail tip twitched nervously. He was sure that a lot would be announced today. Flashes of the murder scene came up in their mind, and they shook their head quickly to dispel it. Maybe Glitteringgold had gotten more information from Wind Haven from his visit. They hoped he did at least.

EACH BULLET THAT PIERCES MY HEART

HONESTLY, IT HURTS SO BAD, IT HURTS SO SO BAD

INFORMATION ✩ ALL OPINIONS IC ✩ RPED BY ~KRYSTALKOOL~

• TAGS - BIOGRAPHY - RELATIONS - FAMILY TREE

The words that had left the delicate lips of the Dark Dynasty leader had been loud, they bounced off the walls and echoed down the nearby corridors of the palace, but even the mightiest of voices would dissipate, leaving in its wake a silence that was bliss and eerie at the same time, his was no exception to this. Glitteringgold's pale ears would perk in anticipation, waiting for the silence to be broken once more, for an indication that his words had been received. Sure enough, it was not long before the unmistakable sound of pawsteps, their rhythmic pattering gradually becoming louder, reached his sensitive eardrums. The members of his Clan began to pour into the room, and he would straighten his posture, the expression worn on his ambiguous features serious yet not absent of the warmth that was typical to his nature. He would wait for them to settle down before starting.

"First of all, I would like to take the time to formally address the questions and concerns regarding the tragedy that occurred within our borders last week. As I'm sure most of you know, a Dark Dynasty member, one of our own, was murdered in the Shrine of Prayers, a sacred place to many in our small and peaceful community. At that time, the body of the victim was unaccounted for and the only concrete evidence was that the perpetrator belonged to Wind Haven." It had been a shock to discover that a ruthless murderer had come from a trusted ally and was not, as was so often the case, the doing of an anti-clan such as the Exiles. He had thought from the beginning a lone member was responsible, and had he believed otherwise he would not have travelled to Wind Haven alone in the aftermath, but for the sake of his Clan he was forced to consider all possibilities in the unlikely case that his judgement was misplaced. Leaders going rogue was not unheard of, and was certainly not as uncommon as some might be inclined to believe. He had witnessed that for himself. "Due to the nature of the crime, an investigation into the circumstances was launched. I travelled to Wind Haven alone to converse with their leader. As I had suspected, and I can now confirm, the brutal murder was committed by a rogue member. They were not acting upon instructions given by anyone in Wind Haven. Her name is Arcadia Cipher. She has been exiled from Wind Haven territory, and her current whereabouts are unknown. If she is sighted on our territory, any action deemed necessary will be taken to expel her from it. The body of the victim is currently in the possession of Wind Haven; I am making arrangements for them to be returned so that they can receive a proper funeral and burial."

With that said, the Dark Dynasty leader could progress with the regular structure. "Moving on, I would like to extend a warm welcome to our newest member, Menhit. I hope you settle into life in the Dark Dynasty well." One joiner was less than previous weeks, that was true, but he wasn't in a position to complain nor did he want to. The total number of joiners was not what mattered, it was how many that chose to stay. "The Solaris Kingdom has kindly sent us an invitation to their Traditions Festival. I will be attending, and I hope to see some of you there." If nothing else, the event would provide the perfect opportunity to broaden connections with the Solaris Kingdom and would allow him to learn more about their culture. Admittedly, he did not know much about them beyond his own ancestry there. "I would also like to personally thank everyone that signed up to or otherwise got involved with our ambassador program, four of our five allies now have an ambassador assigned to them now. The first meeting will be scheduled soon, so if you are an ambassador make sure to check in and report back on your latest ally visit."

"There will be no demotions today, but there will be one warning. Vanilliamacchiato, I'd like to see you around a bit more. If this absence continues, you may be relieved of your position." He, of course, hoped it would not have to come to that though. "Now, promotions. Wavepool may step up to Novice, Riku and Fairytaletowns may step up to Veteran, and Malakai may step up to Advisor. 1004, if you feel that you can manage two positions, you may also step up to Advisor. The Socialite title goes to Fairytaletowns, Riku, 1004, Malakai and Botan. Herbalist title goes to 1004 and Botan. Badges should be available shortly."

j9rYnx2.png

Dark Dynasty Leader | Former Tribe of Unbounded Sky/Hyperian Isles Deputy

Former RiverClan Vice-Leader & Counselor | Former ToRW Leader & Medic

Born Feb 1st 2014 | Male | Pansexual | Avatar by Midsummer | Pixel by Greahound

Due to college, I am not active on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

• JUST WISH YOU COULD HAVE SEEN ME

WHEN IT USE TO COME SO EASY—

To say he was surprised was an understatement, but his gratitude shone through regardless. Advisor was... third in command, and a very important role when it came to helping guide the clan. The large tomcat would straighten up and set his shoulders, lips curving into a proud smile. "Thank you, Glittering, and I'll make sure to check in with the Sanctuary later today."

PLEASE SING TO ME

xLY9gYW.png
    stubborn - protective - intelligent - serious - loyal - righteous

Ex Leader of the BHR / Ex HP of Riverclan

Current HP of the Dark Dynasty

Icy blue eyes, change to a deep/dark blue when looking at people he loves

I'LL MAKE THIS PERFECT AGAIN

• pyrr hunched in the shadows of the throne room, green visionaries trained on glitteringgold from a distance. it seemed that he had 'joined' the group at the right time, as learning of the murder intrigued him. he made a mental note to watch out for aradia, even in the exiles, before he quietly slipped from the room.

"SPEECH"

I'M NOT THE VILLAIN I APPEAR TO BE !

pyrrhic-sang d. p. a. — the exiles — peacekeeper — bio — penned by hybern

• Riku did not seem interested in this meeting. She had been sick or something had happened to her, something that did not feel well at all. But, still, she had stuff to do so she sat down among the Dynastians.

♚ ・゚: isn't it lovely, all alone — TAGS

HEART MADE OF GLASS ——・゚✦

・゚✦ —— MY MIND OF STONE

• News of a murder on their territory? That hadn't quite been what Wavepool had been expecting as she padded over and took a seat for the remainder of the meeting, partial resigned to the fact that she always seemed to be late to meetings. She had heard rumors of a rather grisly murder that had taken place, but it was still somewhat shocking to hear that it was, in fact, not just a rumor. Thankfully it wasn't actually Windcla-er, Wind Haven that had done it, but an outcast of there's, which was at least a bit of a bright point, that there would be no need for hostilities between clans. The promotions were even more shocking however, she hadn't quite been expecting to be promoted, even if it wasn't exactly a high rank or anything, she still felt like there hadn't been much she had done to receive the rank, but apparently Glit saw something that she couldn't quite see in herself. "C-Congrats on the pr-promotions everyone!"

(c)trexgirl

EVERY BREAKING WAVE

Wavepool R.N.M - The Dark Dynasty - Member - 63 months old

Tabby with an azure water pelt and baby blue eyes

Played by Machiro

TAGS

• THE LIGHTS IN DESPAIR BECOME CLOUDED — 1004 — tags

Diluted eyes serious as they listened to the leader as he started the announcements, an almost imperceptible gulp was given in response to the mention of the murder. Sectioning off that area and making sure no others would lay their eyes on the scene unless necessary had not been fun at all, even with two others. The tip of his tail twitched at the next words. So it wasn't the fault of Wind Haven in general then. It had simply been a rogue member, acting of their own accord. Aradia... Cipher? The name Cipher stirred something in their mind. Probably something he had heard on earth, back in Darkclan. A shiver ran through the feline at the news that the perpetrator had (understandably) been exiled from Wind Haven. Who knew where she could be now? He wasn't sure he wanted to know where such a creature was. They hadn't even seen what she looked like, but the scene that had greeted them following that scream promised to him that he would never want to meet her.

When the meeting announcements drifted back into more regular things, a puff of air left the mutated creature, relieved that the talk of death and murder was over. They had a new member and there was an invite to one of their allies events. He realised that he hadn't exactly been going to many of those despite invitations due to his avoidance of social situations. Oh well. One day they promised. One day they'd be confident enough to actually go to these events. The ambassador program seemed to be going well, which was good. Strengthening alliances was good right? That meant that the group would have more 'friends' to call upon if there was trouble right? That was a part of having allies right? No demotions were announced, but a warning for Vanillamacchiato. Ah.. they.. they vaguely remembered them! Hopefully they'd pop up around. Then promotions followed and 1004's ears stuck up in surprise when they heard their name. Huh? Wait what? Blinking for a couple of moments to collect their thoughts, he realised that Glitteringgold had asked them if they wanted to step up to Advisor. Eh?? Wait what?? He didn't believe there was much that he had done to actually deserve such a rank, so to hear that was a surprise indeed. His tail twitched and feathers ruffled as they tried to decide. Glitteringgold thought they could do it, so he should at least give it a try yeah? "T-thank you." 1004 mumbled softly, tail still twitching nervously behind them. "I... I don't know how well I'll do, but- but I'll try! Congratulations t-to everyone else-"

EACH BULLET THAT PIERCES MY HEART

HONESTLY, IT HURTS SO BAD, IT HURTS SO SO BAD

INFORMATION ✩ ALL OPINIONS IC ✩ RPED BY ~KRYSTALKOOL~