plot with my characters?

We've done a few more changes to the site you can read about HERE
  • Ohmygod!! That was the first art I ever got of her and I used it as her reference for a while aldhaldjsk

I NEED TO BE YOUTHFULLY FELT

CAUSE GOD I NEVER FELT YOUNG

5/6 uglee | goes by zelfyre on discord | 5/9 heavenpool

• [ tags ] -- Indy here (one of the new Jace babies) could maybe try to ask Nadine to mentor him? He's been sick for a long time as a cub and now is getting better, but feels like he's behind. He mostly just wants to people-watch and write shit down, but also I'd like for him to learn some other skills. In the near future he's going to try to venture out to study other groups, but picks a bad one and gets tortured or something and then decides to become a thief instead and becomes a bitter angsty boy. I feel like Nadine could help him cope with that when it happens and teach him to wield his skills as weapons instead of tools?

Alternatively he could go check out the Flights or Wind Haven because he's curious and meet one of your other babies?

Indy-left Indy-center Indy-right

INDIANA ECUADOR-VIRES

Sanguine Ruins -- ♂ -- 6 months -- Lion

[ tags ] -- [ penned by dalarna ]

• Nadine would love to mentor him! She’s trying to get as many connections as she can to Jace’s kids for her own horrible, self preserving reasons, so bonding with him after a torture would be especially wonderful in her eyes. Who makes + what should their first thread be like, since she’s hasnt met Indy yet?

• [ tags ] -- Yessss she can be secretly horrible to him all she wants!! If she comes to actually like him, great. If she breaks his heart down the line, great! Up for anything with him rn. I'm thinking maybe she can come across him trying to teach himself some basic-ass fighting moves in secret or something, and maybe she could make fun of him or offer to help or something? Once he's feeling more confident in his newly-healthy body (with some acquired fighting moves n whatnot) he'll go off on an adventure, get tortured, and come running back to Nadine.

I'm happy to make if you want, otherwise you're welcome to!

Indy-left Indy-center Indy-right

INDIANA ECUADOR-VIRES

Sanguine Ruins -- ♂ -- 6 months -- Lion

• She takes great joy in breaking hearts in any capacity so alas, poor child will be emotionally destroyed if it comes down to it. She'd definitely offer to teach him some better moves and eventually find some poor prisoner/loner for Indy to practice on (someone weak so her teaching skills and his learning looks even better lmaO) to make sure he's got the skills!!

Ahhh if you don't mind making it that'd be awesome, thank you <3

• [ tags ] -- Hnnnng okay i don't want to just hog all your babies but Freyja is looking for people to capture and take back to the Brigade rn for some ~street cred~ and if you're still looking for someone to capture Sleepy she could do it? She's smol in age but is actually massive and pretty strong, and was real well-trained in the Hellraisers. She could take Sleepy back, kill another NPC capture in front of her, and do the whole "they wanted to die" thing to cover up her own guilt about it?

Freyja-left  Freyja-center  Freyja-right

FREYJA DIABOLUS-WYRES

Painted Brigade -- ♀ -- Direwolf-hellhound hybrid

• She's already been captured once for that plot, but doing it again would really drive it home! It would have to be a relatively short capture, so would Freyja have any reason to let her go after about a week?

It also wouldn't take much effort to get Sleepy to go/be captured since she has weirdly good associations with her past captors ooPS

• [ tags ] -- Oh whoops, my b. But yeah, she'd just take her back to the PB long enough to be like "see, I did it" and then let her go, since it's partially for a contest they've got going on and she's obsessed with winning. If you still want somebody to get murdered in front of her, cool, if not then Freyja can just interrogate her n' stuff and call it a day (:

FREYJA DIABOLUS-WYRES

• I would love for someone to get killed in front of her!! And Freyja will have a uhh,,,,, interesting time interrogating Sleepy, since she doesn't know a lot, gets confused easily, and really just wants to help everyone in any way she can

I can make her disappearance thread in VF if you can make their arrival/capture thread in PB?

• [ tags ] -- Lol okay perfect! Freyja will get so frustrated xD

FREYJA DIABOLUS-WYRES

• i can't say i have any ideas set in stone yet but i'd love for s & sasha to have a thread!!

image0.png?width=755&height=609

THE STARS FADE TO NOTHING —

william n. + five months + wind haven + penned by tully

• Yes!! Sorry for the late response I thought I’d already replied ahhHHHH

I would love a thread between those two because I think they would have a really weird/good dynamic. I’d be totally down for a retro thread where he’s teacher her how to use her powers if we can’t think of any current thread ideas :0

• i feel like noa would antagonize nadine bc her mother was abyss and be like

'btw, i know why your ex lover (loki) died' and rat out that abyss killed her and disguised it

it could make prob bring up old feels or something and be like 'you little shit'

"in the night so we hearken the cries, from the heart of the wood

i linger, on in doubt, darkness comes early down here" information

• oh sure!! I’m not sure how they’d get to that topic/meet because Nadine is v pregnant and wouldn’t travel to the flights to see Noa, but if we can work around the logistics it could work!!

• Bump + updated first post!! I would especially love some one night stands for Nadine, interclan friends for Cin, and some romance for Candypaw :eyes:

• angel could unlock sleepingsunrise's memories :3

angelbeats.png

NOW IT'S TIME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT

( the ashes fall, we answer the call, whatever it takes )

Storage All Actions/Opinions IC Penned by Luna