i hope you don't laugh | wh ambassador

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • TAGS & INFO ・゚ ✦ °

A grey-and-white feline would approach the border, inhaling the scent of the thick jungle. The atmosphere was thrilling there - Wild, uninhibited, with plant life that she had never seen elsewhere. The diverse climate of Agrelos was one which she never tired of seeing, and she quite liked that she was getting more of a chance to travel lately. Blinking verdant eyes into the surrounding area, she would settle a gift basket filled to the brim with produce and herbs by her side. Maw parting, she announced, "Hello, I'm Wilhelmina -- Representing the Wind Haven as an ambassador today!"

☾*: WHEN YOU SEE MY FACE, I HOPE YOU DON'T LAUGH ——

I'M NOT A FILM-STAR BEAUTY, I'LL SEND A PHOTOGRAPH

• "You're ... you're also a Wind Havener?" Deutschland knew Wilhelmina as the medic of the Sanguine Ruins, and once he had detected her scent, he made a point to get there quickly before anyone else. Sure, some of it may be because of the familiarity he shared with her, but there was a darker part to it. And while she was not representing the Sanguine Ruins, his stomach twisted in knots at her presence.

The German shepherd materialized from out of the jungle foliage, a peculiar expression across his face. He seemed simultaneously strained and pleased. "It is nice to see our allies reaching out toward us. I know this does not concern Wind Haven, but the Sanguine Ruins were dropped to enemies under Feliks' new rule. Julian, our previous leader, had stepped down." Surely it was good to relay news to their ambassadors. He was sure Feliks had already done rounds, but not many might know of the shift in alliances.

AND THE FEVER BEGAN TO SPREAD FROM MY HEART DOWN TO MY LEGS

AND ALTHOUGH I WASN'T LOSING MY MIND IT WAS A CHORUS SO SUBLIME

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THUNDERLANDIC MEDIC || 6 YR. EAST GERMAN SHEPHERD

BIOGRAPHY || PLAYED BY FELIBRI

• ★ ― FIRST COMES THE BLESSING

of all that you've dreamed!

politics was not maka's most favourite thing, and they were just fine with ignoring it's nuances. it was a complete turn from their time as a leader, where that was a major focus of their daily life. without such a position weighing on them, they were free to ignore what they wanted until it came to their front door. still, they were curious about the change and the talk of it all, and came up next to deutschland. "hey," they offered simply as a greeting, taking a seat and perking their ears forward. their expression seemed bored, yet not unkind. "nice name, by the way. i'm makaburi." they didn't have the same familiarity towards the female that deutschland had, and felt somewhat out of place in their conversation. this is the price they paid for socializing outside of their comfort zone.

"speech"

BUT THEN COMES THE CURSES

OF DIAMONDS AND RINGS

— makaburi matumaini ★ they/them ★ the thunderlands + raindrop ★ bio

• The political aspects of hie home was something he found himself shying away from. He managed to stay up to date, for the most part, but was not politician and found his happiness in the strategic parts of things. Battles strategies, raids, and so on was where Ellijah was most at ease despite being a rather passive individual. Still, he knew life was full of things he did not want to do, and being involved in politics was simply a price he had to fulfill. "Welcome, Wilhelmina," he spoke, appearing beside Makaburi shortly after the raindrop had arrived. "My name is Ellijah. I assume Wind Haven is doing well?" It had been quite a long time since Ellijah had visited the clan, but had heard little about them since then.

BATHE IN THE LIGHT OF A TRASH FIRE

SEE THE STARS THROUGH THE EYES OF A VAMPIRE

INFORMATION | THUNDERLANDS | PLAYED BY DARCIA

• I'LL STAY WITH YOU - FOR THE REST OF TIME.

There had begun to be a large gathering she had noticed starting to form. Normally, she felt like she shouldn't have bothered, but the sight of her Opa being there kind of force her to push forward. As the wolf dog gracefully and yet hesitantly came forward, she listened in on the back of the story as it traveled forwards. Wind Haven? Wasn't that the place she was due to visit soon? Seeing everyone start to speak at once to them made her a bit nervous at first. Maybe she should just wait to speak until they had less to deal with. The excitement at getting to see those mountains one day however, it burned by her marrow. There would be more room to chat when the voices weren't all so numerous. So she ducked in the back of the group, not fully, but sort of hidden. The timidness of the Wolf Dog was to hold her back for now.

"Speech."

( LAIKA E. // TAGS  // 16 Moons // Child of Ventus and Kate)

• Now that she was away from Mt. Kodiak, now that she didn't have to behave in front of her leader, the wolf watched Billie like a hawk. Any moment the Ambassador role could be used as bait, and an army of Ruiners could come rushing out the foliage and attack unsuspecting Thunderlanders. It was a clan that had done that before, he wouldn't be tricked and allow it to happen again, with his guard up Feliks approached. Doubts calmed his views somewhat, believing that not even the Ruins could be foolish enough to sever ties with Wind Haven, but... he didn't know. The Chief feared that some of his knowledge of the clans was outdated, his eyes seemed to narrow slightly at the thought. When he grew more accustomed to being face to face with the female, Feliks dipped his head in greetings, staying towards the back of the gathered group where ultimately he could defend the flank. They're weaker-willed now. They won't do that. They probably don't care enough. His focus drifted. But... one day they might care. I need to be prepared. He shook his head, craning his neck once he was done thinking to make himself appear taller. "And I trust the journey wasn't too harsh?".

CUT MYSELF ON ANGEL HAIR AND BABY'S BREATH

6 YEARS / SKYCHIEF / EURASIAN WOLF / TAGS / THE THUNDERLANDS / PENNED BY VEXXYUS

• TAGS & INFO ・゚ ✦ °

// sorry for such a late reply ya'll, the last few weeks have been chaotic and i'm trying to get back into the swing of things </3

Wilhelmina initially smiles at Deutschland, glad to see the amicable healer is the first person to approach her. She's taken a liking to him, despite their initial circumstances that led them to meet. However, she loses her bright demeanor in an instant when she takes in a layer of weariness settling on the male. She forces herself to keep a stoic expression at the news, enemies. She supposes that it is fair enough, but she's not sure what all that entails for the Ruins -- Did the Thunderlands intend to raid them? Or would things remain the same, relatively peaceful, until they were provoked? A frown pulls way onto her features, but only for an instant does her mask crack before she goes back to appearing neutral. "I see," she allows herself to say, tone mild, though her fur ruffles-- Was it even safe for her to be here? She shakes the news off for a moment before offering by way of explanation, "Yes, I'm apart of the Wind Haven as well."

"It is nice to meet you, Makaburi, Ellijah," she meows to the next to who introduce themselves, offering a gentle smile to the young canine, Laika, who lingered but didn't speak. Shy, Billie presumed. As Feliks approaches, she can't help but to stiffen a touch, not sure of where she stands now in his eyes. She was representing an ally, but she was also equal parts enemy. It was a complicated situation but she would do her best to see it through. . . And leave. "Greetings," she says, "The journey was a smooth one, no complications to report. I'm here to see how the Thunderlands has been faring - And if you all would like to coordinate some kind of event between our groups."

☾*: WHEN YOU SEE MY FACE, I HOPE YOU DON'T LAUGH ——

I'M NOT A FILM-STAR BEAUTY, I'LL SEND A PHOTOGRAPH