Confession -- open

• WriteAboutRadish & Sesshomaru 'tis time! Shatter confesses, Nightfall's secret is out, after the confession the thread will become public.

Nightfall sat in the nursery, simply trying to sleep. She'd now found herself bearing kits. Her stomach was swollen by now as they'd be coming soon and Thornpool had made her stay in the nursery because of it. The pitch-black queeen looked up when she heard two sets of paws coming towards her. One belonging to her mate, Thornpool, and the other belonging to the father of these kits, Shatter. She smiled and mewed. "Hello."

And, linking the adoption thread since we only have one app Secret one-night-stand litter | Trad Riverclan

• Shatter had decided that it was time. He'd kept the secret as long as he could, and now he had to say it. The black Tom sat in front of the nursery and cleared his throat. "RiverClan, I'm sorry. But I have a confession to make. You all know that Nightfall expecting kits. But sadly, Thornpool is not the father." Shatter stared at his paws. "I am."

Don't act like I'm not here.

I know what you're doing.

Don't leave me in the cold.

Zoo Escape// Small cat Rp

Spirit Animal?

Wolf

• Thornpool felt his stomach twist and his heart pound against his chest, then he lifted his lips and the longest hair around his neck lifted "What?" he asked the black cat who was confessing.

( this is also a good way for thorn to be a "father" cause he's a calico he can't have babies "

• Shatter winced. "I don't know what happened! I'm sorry! But I couldn't keep a secret. I'm supposed to be loyal to my clan."

Spirit Animal?

Wolf

• Shatter let out a whimper and shoved his head under his paws. "I'm sorry!" He wailed.

Spirit Animal?

Wolf

• He looked at the cat on the ground he looked so pitiful and his fur layed back down on his neck and his snarl turned into a sneer, he never acted like this but he felt betrayed and hurt and he didn't know what else to do. "Get up" he commanded " I was starting to trust you. " he spat at the him then he looked at Nightfall with hurt in his eyes.

• Shatter peeked out and shakily rose to his paws. "You can trust me! If I could undo that, I would! You have no idea how this makes me feel!"

Spirit Animal?

Wolf

• He changed his glance to Shatter " Then why did you do it in the first place, it's not like you were unaware of me, even if you didn't know how could you do this to a cat you have known for such little time." he spat as calmly as he could.

• Shatter was about to say something, when he stopped. "I don't know why I did it. All I can do is apologize."

Spirit Animal?

Wolf

• Thornpool looked in too Shatter's eyes and he felt a tone of burn on his own " You should know why, and the least you can do is apologize. So I'm glad you can do at least one of those things." he said softly and slowly then he turned his whole body and started to walk away. Why should be stay.

• Nightfall had watched, hurt, confused and scared. She then stood, stumbling a bit as she padded to be in front of Thornpool as quickly as she could. "Thornpool, please stay." she mewed softly. She doesn't know why, but she doesn't want Thornpool to leave. She wants him to stay for some unknown reason, possibly connected to the kits.

• He glanced down at her and all the love and happiness he felt whenever he saw her was gone, he felt darkness and betrayal. I mean it can't just be Shatter's fault he tried to reason. "You don't have much better of a story than him I'm guessing either." he huffed at her only taking a moment to stand.

• Nightfall frowns slightly, looking to her paws. She doesn't have a much better story than Shatter. It just...happened. One moment they were simply walking, the next Shatter called a game of tag. After that, it just happened. Shatter was suddenly on top of her and she couldn't stop it. Shatter claims he didn't mean to, that it was an accident. Nightfall...doesn't know what to think.

• Well this, this was something the healer couldn't keep quiet about. She knew that they shouldn't have trusted the scarred BloodClanner from the moment she'd laid her eyes on him. Now, he'd done something unforgivable, something she was all too familiar with. Angrily, she left the medicine den, stopping in front of the dark tom. "If I wasn't a medicine cat, you'd never leave this camp alive." BloodClan scum, he had no right to even be in camp after what he'd just admitted to doing. Did he have any idea what he'd done? Truly what the consequences of such a horrible action would be? Truthfully, she doubted the tom would care.

"You should leave, Shatter." Her voice was low and dangerous, nothing like the usual tone she spoke in. Sorry didn't even come close to excusing what he'd done and if it was up to her; he'd be floating down the river with Dismay.

"Speaks"

Her bio

• Nightfall had been racking her brain for an answer when Streamspirit walked in. She didn't even acknowledge the medic and quietly said. "No, I can't." Her tone was defeated, hurt and had the eve-so-small undertone of anger. The pitch-black queen began to walk away, head and tail low while they were usually held high and proud.

• Parrotsong had been in the medicine cat den, recovering from her fever and hallucinations. Her peridot gaze was locked on the scene unfolding before her. A hiss left her throat, threatening and angry. Her claws unsheathed themselves as she pushed herself to paws slowly. The former assassin felt a small drain in energy as she did so, but pushed herself towards them. She believed he’d be just like Dismay, manipulating the young warrior into loving him, sheltering him. “I suggest you leave unless you want to end up like Dismay did, floating down the river. His legacy gone, much like your’s will if you don’t leave. Streamspirit is a medicine cat and has her duty to the code. Me, on the other paw...I’m a warrior of RiverClan and will defend my home with all the fight I have left in me.”

Her mouth formed into an angry snarl as she spoke. Ears pinned back as she spat at the BloodClan tom. “Either leave or I slit your throat.” Her tail lashing furiously behind her as she took another step towards him. The tortie wouldn’t dare to let another cat get hurt by a twisted BloodClan cat.

• Shatter looked up, his eye sad and determined. "I can't leave. I made a promise to atone for my sins. I will do that, even if it means I die trying. I will make it to where you all will be proud to call me your clanmate. Even if it means I have to sleep outside camp." And with that, he turned to leave.

Spirit Animal?

Wolf