DEMOLITION ( WIND HAVEN LEADER X EXILED TRAITOR PLOT LITTER ) LOVERS

We've done a few more changes to the site you can read about HERE
  • CASSIOPEIA REAVER X ARADIA CIPHER —

introduction

These two met when Aradia arrived on the border of Wind Haven, reborn out of a blood ritual. They were different, but in a way that worked. Cassiopeia is the rough, cold, sarcastic leader who never dares to show affection. Aradia is a heartless killer, enthralled by pain and misery. Although they were constantly at odds due to their personalities, they also grew closer through their teasing and similar outlooks on their lives.

Cassiopeia, out of a longing for intimacy as well as a strange attraction, asked Aradia for a one night stand - Cassiopeia's usual form of romance. Aradia accepted, the first form of romance she ever experienced. Despite the impermanent nature of their affair, the strange couple continued growing closer, forming a bond that could possibly have evolved into more.

However, that possibility was brought to a dead halt as Aradia, fueled by her ever-present thirst for blood and a deeper anger knowing she'd never truly belong in the peaceful Wind Haven, murdered two of their allies and hung their bodies in the meadow territory. A gruesome display, traitorous act, and end of a possible love. Cassiopeia, despite her complicated feelings for the killer, knew she must exile Aradia for the safety of Wind Haven.

However, when she believed she had seen the last of Aradia, her old flame eventually returns to Wind Haven's border - to drop off the result of their one night stand.

Now, Cassiopeia must live with these children of hers, the offspring of two monsters born out of a violent, complicated, and sorrowful almost-love.

relations

They are the children of the Vicar General (Leader) of Wind Haven, and an Ex-Guardian (HP) of Wind Haven. The children will carry the last names "Reaver Break Killjoy", but are related to many more families through their mothers. These kids are Generation 6.

genetics

Cassiopeia is a brown and white snowshoe cat with one purple eye, and ram-like horns.

Aradia is a black kitsune with six tails and blood red markings, eyes, and feathered wings.

The children will be catsunes - mostly resembling their snowshoe cat mother Cassiopeia with feline bodies, but can have up to six tails from their kitsune mother Aradia. Both mothers carry the genes for multiple possible mutations: horns, feathered wings, and vampirism. There is a slim chance the children could be cyclops like Cassiopeia, only a select few could inherit it. Cyclops have awful depth perception, the world appearing as a 2d image.

rules

1. The choosing date is September 15th, although we will allow anyone to finish their forms if they need extra time.

2. The children will be left in Wind Haven and expected to remain unless given a good reason to leave. Dual-alliances are allowed.

3. The children will carry the last names "Reaver Break Killjoy", and must track all of those family guides once accepted. Optional additional last names are Cipher and Disharmony.

4. There is no naming theme, but they are named by Aradia so depressing/macabre themes are allowed.

5. They will start off as 1 month old. Should be aged consistently with each other.

6. We reserve the right to rehome children if they fall inactive for over a month without prior notice.

slots

1. Chardonnay played by mystify

2. Absinthe played by Midnight MC Alpha

3. Gore played by Kedamono

4. Paperkit played by limerence

5. Cherrykit played by cougar

I JUST SORT OF ALWAYS FEEL SICK

meenah invidia + absinthe break + storage

The post was edited 4 times, last by dragonkind ().

• I WILL AVENGE MY GHOST WITH EVERY BREATH I TAKE —

Mum track c:

*:・゚✦ — I'M COMING BACK FROM THE DEAD

• Oh! Can I have a slot?

• I am weak so track for now

FLY ME TO THE MOON (AND LET ME PLAY AMONG THE STARS)

(Keda/Keds) | They/He/She | Feel Free to pm for help/chat | EST | 18 | World of Warcraft nut

characters | (un)official alligator of FF | 2/14 Rat | 1/6 Uglee | 1/9 HP | 100% Idiot | kedastorage

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kedamono ().

• app

the_babies....png

3/9 heavenpool, 6/6 uglee crew

The post was edited 18 times, last by tully ().

• Finished!

• Awesome!

I noticed a few mistakes I made, (I copied and pasted from another app) so I'm fixing those now. Sorry!

• Okay, sorry for the double post, but it's fixed!

• curious track :0

The post was edited 1 time, last by chammy ().

• Update: The choosing date for the kids will be September 15th! We’ll allow extra time for people to finish their forms, but overall we’d like to pick the kids around then! c:

I JUST SORT OF ALWAYS FEEL SICK

meenah invidia + absinthe break + storage

• bumps this so gently!<3

just really fucked up

9Dc2whh.png

aquila - companion hawk

[ icon by sympathy!! ] [ sig art by lulumac!! ]

• App

FLY ME TO THE MOON (AND LET ME PLAY AMONG THE STARS)

(Keda/Keds) | They/He/She | Feel Free to pm for help/chat | EST | 18 | World of Warcraft nut

characters | (un)official alligator of FF | 2/14 Rat | 1/6 Uglee | 1/9 HP | 100% Idiot | kedastorage

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kedamono ().

• dcy7p24-723a1aa1-1441-4aee-aba2-b653d18655bd.png   dcy7ohw-1f277da8-b4a0-4eaa-8ad4-a85cc96e5297.png   dcy7og8-3e0e88e3-a672-4daf-a0cd-95cd3ef8492e.png

NAME. Quietus

Quietus Reaver Break Killjoy Cipher Disharmony

AGE / DATE OF BIRTH. 1 moons

CLAN. Wind Haven

GENDER / SEX. Female / female

PARENTS. Cassiopeia x Aradia

— siblings:countless

— other family:

(active) Half-siblings :

RELATIONSHIPS. Single

Panromantic Pansexual Hypersexual (all undiscovered)

½ of nothing / [0] maybe crushes /

easy to interact with, hard to become genuine friends

PERSONALITY.

— positive traits: friendly, independent, confident,

— neutral traits: ambitious, talkative, manipulative

— negative traits: Sadistic, short-tempered, selfish

A cold and calculating girl, photographic memory, She sees everyone around her as just faceless blobs, toys for her amusement and nothing more. Very laid back and playful, sadistic when she wants to be and kind when she needs to be. Her biggest goal everyday is to just be entertained, and she will stop at nothing for that to happen.

No loyalties to anyone, but she will treat people with respect if they afford her the same, and weak-minded people are puppets she can more easily wring her little baby paws around.

Her dream is to be a soothsayer and manipulate stupid people into giving her what she wants

MBTI TYPE.

NATURAL ALIGNMENT. Chaotic Neutral

A chaotic neutral character follows her whims. She is an individualist first and last. She values her own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. She avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, she would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but her behavior is not totally random. She is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it.

AESTHETIC. LINK

Dilute grey snowshoe with baby blue eyes that appear white thanks to blown up milky pupils

— accessories:

ABILITIES.

20% The Sight 30% mastered

See into the future and interact with spirits (Currently can only see the souls of the living)

10% Telepathy 100% mastered

Read and send thoughts to others

10% memory manipulation 0% mastered || Undiscovered

Manipulate another’s memories

10% Project and manipulate emotion 0% mastered || Undiscovered

Read and influence other’s emotions

INTERACTION.

Physically easy | Mentally Extreme

Attack in DARK GREY

Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.

PLOTS.

— Open her eyes at three moons and discover not only she's blind, but she's surrounded by monsters

— Get into an awful accident

After