OH HELLO (mass IC intro!)

• CHARCOALPAW

★ skyclan ★ apprentice ★ male

- hope it’s cool that i do this <3 i’ve missed a lot of joiners and this is the easiest way to gather all the babes together lmao

charcoalpaw had seen many a new face the past week or so within the clan, kits and grown cats alike. and unfortunately, he had missed quite a few of their names and why they were here, if there was a reason. hopping from the apprentices porch, he did his best trot into the middle of camp. “hey!”, he yowled out, “lets do a mass meet and greet! i don’t know all the new faces!” charcoalpaw sat back, his tail flopping back and forth. a smile was plastered onto his swaying head.

description ★ "speech"thoughts

• Jasperkit would limp over to Charcoalpaw and smiled. He rolled onto his back, legs in the air as he looked at Charcoalpaw. "You already know me, but I'm Jasperkit." He chirps.

• ToUQPFN.gif "I'm Breezepaw." she said as she makes her way over. Looking around at some of the new faces before she sits down. Wondering how many of them hated Bloodclan. She wished she didn't feel so alone at the moment. But for now she put on a friendly face to try and get to know some of these cats around her.

skyclan apprentice 11 moons girl rainpuddle x flick tags

skyclan warior 14 moons girl rainpuddle x flick

roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

pTlpMkX.gif

• This place already felt like home. He had a mentor, a new name... "I'm Mushroompaw. It's nice to meet y'all!" the ginger-and-white tabby would say, tail twitching happily behind him. He'd seen some of them around before, and it was finally nice to place names with faces; he nodded to those already gathered in turn, smiling ear-to-ear. They were mainly apprentices and one kit right now, and that was fine with him. He found that he liked communicating with those his own age -- adults got boring, after a while.

⋆ more than fun, you're the sanctuary ⋆

roleplayed by cudii; biography

• There certainly had been quite a few new faces as of late. It was good to see the clan growing , with plenty of healthy apprentices and warriors to take over in the future. As deputy, Heronswoop tried her best to greet or acknowledge the new arrivals, but unfortunately she had missed out on some cats. So this little meet and greet her son had called would be a great opportunity. "Hello, I'm Heronswoop," She meowed, stepping out. "It's nice to meet you all."

SUNSHINE, WAKE ME UP, AND LEAD ME INTO LOVE

SKYCLAN LEADER — 7/9 LIVES — 24 MOONS — AVATAR BY SUBLIME — TAGS — PENNED BY THORNY

• None could deny that Butterflydawn liked to be involved. He was no warrior, but, this clan was his home and he wanted to make sure everyone felt welcomed.

"I'm Butterflydawn," he greeted, having limped over from the nursery. Admirable that he could still climb. "I'm a nursery-helper, if you need someone to talk to or just some help I'm here," the old tom assured.

"It's good to see everyone."

WE'RE IN THE ROOM; WITH THE ANTENNA T.V

BUTTERFLYDAWN / SKYCLAN / STORAGE / 64 MOONS / NURSERY-HELPER / PENNED BY; Tallow_Cat

• information.

kestrelswoop, like charcoalpaw, hadn't the opportunity to learn all of his new clanmates' names. he'd been so caught up in the drama with bloodclan that meeting new people was the last thing on his mind. though he had to admit that charcoalpaw's idea wasn't a bad one. it would provide some semblance of positivity, which is what he and the clan needed right now. it was a shame that after this meet and greet, things would more or less go back to being tense and heavy. "name's kestrelswoop," he'd say, stepping into the midst of cats gathering. out of the crowd, he only knew his cousin, charcoalpaw, heronswoop, and he vaguely recognized jasperkit. the rest he wasn't familiar with.

FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS, THEY BREED IN MY HEAD ———— ・゚✧ 」

ethical contradictions between my actions and what i've said — information

• "I'm Azurepetal" the beautiful tortoiseshell point would say, gliding her way over. She would sit gracefully beside Kestrelswoop, giving the male a gentle smile as she did so before turning her lake-shinning eyes upon the others. Curling her freckled tail around her paws, Azure would purr, "It's such a pleasure to meet you all. I do hope to get to know each and every one of you soon"

"SPEECH"

\ Write your way into their hearts \ TAGS

• Stormkit would bound over to the gathering group, halting beside Butterflydawn. She gave him a quick nudge with her side as she approached before sitting down, letting her dad know of her presence before anyone else had the chance. Green eyes bounced around everyone who was around, linking names to faces and faces to names. It wasn't that she didn't already know most these people given they'd all been around for at least 75% of her life... but she never really dedicated any memory to the names of people who were explicitly friend or family.

After taking mental note of those who introduced themselves, she perked up. "I'm Stormkit!" she said, "better make note of that, 'cause I'm gonna be one of the best warriors around. Gonna wanna know my name." A smile appeared on her face with the last words, imagining herself one of the most respected warriors in all the clans.

"speech"

PUT ME ON A PEDESTAL, I PROMISE TO DISAPPOINT YOU

I THINK YOU'RE A JOKE, BUT I DON'T FIND YOU VERY FUNNY

STORMPAW, 7 MONTHS, THEY/SHE, BUTTERFLYxLAVENDER, SKYCLAN APPRENTICE

• Name after name after name. Cat after cat after cat. Scent after scent after scent. Jasperkit squeaked and hid in Charcoalpaw's fur, not having realized what a meet and greet was. He didn't know he was tossing himself in a large crowd by showing up. "So many cats!" He squeaks from his little fur cavern.

• CHARCOALPAW

★ skyclan ★ apprentice ★ male

oh boy. charcoalpaw smiled as the others filed in like ants going to a picnic. some of them he new- like his father, mother and kestrelswoop and of course, jasperkit- and the others were lost on him. had he even seen those pelts before? his blue-eyed gaze looked fondly down on the kitten tucked into his fur. “this is a meet and greet where we all get to know one another..”, he instructed quietly before clearing his throat. “im charcoalpaw! heron and beryl are my parents. i’m just an apprentice.” he flashed them a toothy grin.

description ★ "speech"thoughts

• The point of things like this went over Juniperthorn's head. He honestly could not care less about being friendly with everyone; he knew them, and that was enough, in his eyes. Maybe others would look at those they were simply acquainted with and wish they knew them better, but... not Juni. The cinnamon-furred tom was perfectly content with the few friends he did have, and since his poisonous attitude tended to drive people away, he wasn't exactly banking on making friends particularly quickly. Still, it might help for those younger than him to at least know who he was; not knowing a warrior well meant disrespect, and the man had been having a particular amount of trouble with respect recently.

"I'm Juniperthorn. Lavenderstar's most talented child," he joked, the humour in his voice detectable to those who knew him well. He was far off from being that, but he knew such words would piss off his siblings, which was something he took great relish in doing.

I AM THE GREATEST MOTHERFUCKER

THAT YOU'RE EVER GONNA MEET

TRAD SKYCLAN — DEPUTY — TAGS, PENNED BY WALUIGIPINBALL

• Stormkit immediately turned to give Juniperthorn a good-hearted, yet meaningful glare. To add to the effect and meaning, she stuck her tongue out for just a moment. "Most talented child". Stormkit was a third of his age and she bet she could do loads of things he couldn't. Like climb a tree. But climb it really fast. The silver kit softened her stare, but her fur remain ruffled up around her neck and shoulders. "If I were allowed out of camp I'd challenge you to so many competitions right about now. And I bet I'd win at least all of them." Yeah. Yeah that was a good rebuttal.

The kit flattened the fur back down against her shoulder and offered a final grin towards Juniperthorn, somewhat to challenge him further, but also to show her intentions were not out of malice. But she could definitely take that title from him if she wanted to. If only she could finally leave camp... Stormkit's gaze turned to Charcoalpaw, eventually. She couldn't help but be confused by his phrasing. "Just" an apprentice? Apprentices were on their way to the greatest thing ever- they got to hunt, train to fight, learn how to protect your clan. "What's your favourite part of training?" No matter what his answer was, she'd be sure to store it in her brain for tonight's daydreams about becoming a warrior.

"speech"

PUT ME ON A PEDESTAL, I PROMISE TO DISAPPOINT YOU

I THINK YOU'RE A JOKE, BUT I DON'T FIND YOU VERY FUNNY

STORMPAW, 7 MONTHS, THEY/SHE, BUTTERFLYxLAVENDER, SKYCLAN APPRENTICE

• Goosejaw tried his very best to get the names of his clanmates straight - they were all extended (and in some cases biological) family, after all. How awkward was it to share a meal or go on patrol with a cat you didn’t even know? So a chance to meet all the new faces around SkyClan was an opportunity he did not want to pass up.

The tom settled beside Juniperthorn, giving his brother a passing smile before fixating on the rest of those gathered. Obviously several were more familiar than others. A few siblings and his father, for example. He listened much more closely to the introductions of those he had yet to meet. But upon hearing Stormkit and Juniperthorn’s comments, he couldn’t help but to snort in amusement. “Is that right?” Nodding his head toward his younger sister, he would tease back, “She seems like pretty fierce competition.” They were just having fun, so Goosejaw held back the urge to suggest Stormkit pose her challenges in camp, where kits belonged and were safe. Since his sister had been the one to mention staying within bounds in the first place, she clearly respected this rule, anyways.

Returning his gaze to the group as a whole, he would finally introduce himself. “I’m Goosejaw, by the way. Easy to remember, I think,” he added lightheartedly, breaking out a crooked grin.

"SPEECH"

YOU BETTER KNOW

WHAT YOU'RE FIGHTING FOR

goosejaw | male | skyclan warrior | tags

() ——— () ——— () ——— ()

• — Mmm, most of the faces that he saw here were not recognizable probably because he hadn't really been paying much attention and life had passed him by. But he was trying to fix that as best he could. Carefully and slowly the large tom made his way over, eyes flicking to look around the grouping of felines. He caught names here and there but he was still unsure of himself and if he would make any headway here. Being present hadn't seemed to help much with getting around in camp. He still didn't think that he had any real friends to call his own but he wasn't upset. At least he didn't think he was currently. A soft smile slowly wavered across his muzzle as he gave a soft dip of his head, tail curling against his form before he sat down and tilted his head a bit. Ah, perhaps it was a good idea just to say his name. But it took him a while still before his muzzle opened up and he spoke up with his soft toned voice. "Um...hi everyone. I'm Nettlepaw."

THROW THEM BACK TILL I LOSE COUNT

CAIMANSKIN 20 MOONS SHADOWCLAN PENNED BY CHRYS - tags