BUSINESSES MAN | MEETING [9/24/19]

We've done a few more changes to the site you can read about HERE
  • One last meeting before war.

The well muscled feline would amble her way to the center of the bridge, its wooden panels lightly creaking with every step she made. All was quiet within camp besides from the chattering of her clan-mates and maybe an apprentice or two arguing, but she was about to put that to an end. She needed everyone to be organized and prepared for this meeting. "SkyClan! Gather under the bridge, we're having a clan meeting." She calls out loudly, allowing her voice to echo throughout camp for all to hear. The woman was going to do her best not to waste much time, she wanted to practice her fighting techniques herself before they attacked. "I haven't been to clear about this I suppose yet, so I will be now. With two more apprentices either being harmed... or kidnapped by BloodClan we will be raiding them. I've already decided this, please do not try and convince me otherwise." She grumbles.

"With that, no one under the age of nine moons is allowed to go. And if you don't want to fight? You don't have to, I'm only taking cats who want to... so if you plan on joining me say so."

MY HEART IS LIKE A HAND GRENADE

PULL THE PIN AND DETONATE

• Hurricanegaze found himself upon the bridge, moving fluidly and easily. He felt his jaw click, grinding his teeth while she talked. He almost spit out words, feeling his stomach churning. No. This wasn’t how it was supposed to go. He wasn’t supposed to have to fight Bune. The thought crossed his mind for a moment and lingered for two, maybe he should go and warn Bune tonight about what she was planning. However he quickly felt his body drop, though he remained even footed on the outside. How could he even think that? Though Bune was his good friend, he would never betray his clan like that. He would never betray Lavenderstar like that. “I understand.” He said weakly, though his gaze told a different story. He met her green eyes with hurricane’s for eyes, feeling the storm brewing inside them. She hadn’t given him the suffix gaze for nothing.

WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW, WEATHER BOY?

former mediator — senior warrior — roleplayed by zhar!

• Bloodclan. Did Little desire to fight? He was a pacifist by nature, however he would do anything for Skyclan. He was terrified truth be told, terrified of hurting others, terrified of not being able to come home to his frogs.
    But he had an overarching ambition to prove himself. So, with a heavy heart and slumped shoulders, he said only loud enough to be heard. "I'll join."

He had said so reluctantly and with a sheepish tone, eyes betraying his dedication to the cause, reflecting his terror.

I'LL GROW UP WHEN I'M OLDER !

12 moons┇ skyclan ┇ tags ┇ ic opinions ┇penned by zock

• kestrelswoop had stalked over to the meeting place, eyes narrowed into slits. he could guess what this meeting was about, even before lavenderstar had spoken. it had been only a matter of time. and the tortures had only further progressed them to the breaking point. bloodclan had pushed their limits, and now, they were paying the price. "i'll go as well," the cinnamon mink would call out, resolute and unwavering in his decision. kestrelswoop refused to stand by and do nothing, not while his clanmates were out there risking their lives.

[ TAGS ]

FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS, THEY BREED IN MY HEAD ———— ・゚✧ 」

ethical contradictions between my actions and what i've said — information

• there was to be a war, one that seemed to have been brewing for moons, like storm clouds rumbling on the horizon, except now the rain was about to fall and they had to choose whether to stay dry or take it full on. emerald eyes darkened slightly as she padded over to sit beside littlepaw, thought dancing deep within them. "i'll fight as well." the decision was made with a flick of her tail, for war was never the answer. still, it was something that would happen, and she would fight for her clan no matter what.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW THE SKY

suntalon ——– skyclan warrior, tags , penned by lavendes

• MOTHSHINE

Skyclan - Senior Warrior - Female - 12 moons

And then the other shoe had finally dropped. She wasn’t sure if anyone had been pressuring Lavenderstar to find another solution. She couldn’t even imagine she’d listen. Perhaps if Mothshine was not so wholeheartedly on her side, she’d have called her stubborn. Mostly, she thought her brave. Sure in her convictions. She did was Skyclan had called upon her to do—lead. The ashen molly slipped from her den, pleased to hear the general agreement. It was strange. Her first rival battle mounting on the horizon...Maybe she should feel more nervous. Maybe it hadn’t sunk in yet. Was it brash? She didn’t think so, but Mothshine was guilty of that herself. No. This was about self preservation. They had been prayed upon for too long. “I’ll be with you every step of the way.” She chimed with a curt nod, joining up alongside Suntalon. Perhaps the next time she stood with this group they’d be slammed with injuries. Perhaps they’d return with one less member. The thought made her belly churn and fanned her growing flames. When backed in to a corner, what else was left to do?

WELL, DOESN'T EVERYONE?

Mothshine + Skyclan + Deputy + Tags + penned by avery.

• ✦ ✧ ✦ So there was to be a war. Heron couldn't say she was surprised. With everything that had happened recently, it was a miracle they'd been able to hold off the threat of war so long. After Cloudedpaw had been kidnapped, Heron had wanted to march to BloodClan and warn them of their new status as enemies, that if they crossed into their territory there would be hell to pay. Heron could not say she entirely agreed with such a surprise raid. She would have preferred to have given them one final warning, and that if they broke that, then attack them. But she could understand that her clan had been pushed enough, that BloodClan had squandered their chances. "I'll come too," Heronswoop mewed, giving a curt nod to Lavenderstar. "I can't say I entirely agree with a surprise attack, but I do not want to sit idly by while BloodClan continue to torment us."

SUNSHINE, WAKE ME UP, AND LEAD ME INTO LOVE

FORMER SKYCLAN LEADER — 0/9 LIVES — 25 MOONS — AVATAR BY SUBLIME — TAGS — PENNED BY THORNY

• ToUQPFN.gif Her heart swelled and then fell to the cold floor. They were going to attack Bloodclan. Would Caledon and Waspwing be okay? Breezepaw felt... so hurt by this. Bloodclan had some of her family, the only family she had left. Did cats here judge her for being part Bloodclaner? To top that, she was also part kitty pet. Starclan, she was just born for judgement. Her eyes flicker over the cats she called clan mates. So many of them were ready to attack. To kill? Surely the raid wasn't about killing, right? That was in the warrior code.

But vengeance was a powerful thing.

The apprentice sat there uncomfortably, feeling like there was a large pressure on her. If she didn't go would she appear as weak? If she did go, she faced the chance of seeing her kin hurt. Breezepaw swallows hard. "" .

skyclan apprentice 11 moons girl rainpuddle x flick tags

skyclan warior 14 moons girl rainpuddle x flick

roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

pTlpMkX.gif

• Whether nieces or nephews lived in BloodClan or not, Juniperthorn didn't care. Wheatbell was dead, taken by the charms of those fox-hearts and killed by a sickness, strewn across the border in her sickly demise. And the rapid torture and captures of his Clanmates, be it family or acquaintances, was becoming something his innate paranoia could no longer ignore. He had said previously that a raid, a war starter, should be a last resort, and he still believed that. Just, now, it was finally time for the last resort.

It was time for war. And he'd prove to his mom he was as 'together' as the rest of SkyClan if it was the last fucking thing he did. Because no, he had not forgotten the spat words she had flung at him minutes after a sort of panic attack. Did she really believe he was that savage? Believe that he would willingly attack a Clanmate?

He'd prove her wrong. He'd prove everyone wrong if he died doing it.

"They've pulled plenty of surprise attacks on us. I think we're entitled to this one," he commented toward Heronswoop, though... a distinct lack of malice was in his voice when it probably might have been expected. it was because, in a way, he agreed with her; but also, what else were they supposed to do? Trot on over there and go, 'hey we're going to attack you soon!' "I'm going too."

If anyone thought he'd be reluctant, they did not know him at all.

junijuni.gif

I AM THE GREATEST MOTHERFUCKER

THAT YOU'RE EVER GONNA MEET

TRAD. SKYCLAN — LEADER — TAGS, PENNED BY WALUIGIPINBALL

• ”count me in!” the warrior called up, flicking his tail in a lame track post.

THE BITTERSWEET BETWEEN MY TEETH

TRYING TO FIND THE IN-BETWEENS / FALL BACK IN LOVE EVENTUALLY

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH / CAN'T HELP MYSELF BUT COUNT THE FLAWS

DECADENCE | DARKCLAN | HETEROCHROMATIC SAVANNAH CAT | TAGS | PENNED BY LEMONS

• War was inevitable. For Revolution, his life was a war. Each event was a battle. This was just war in a more literal sense. "I will fight alongside SkyClan." His voice held no doubt, nor falsities. It was a statement. His eyes dared Lavenderstar to deny him the chance to prove himself. His words were true, though he did not seem like it, he would have no problem laying his claws on a BloodClanner. He knew their techniques, and his own were a little bit dirtier than what their softened hearts knew. His claws were no longer bound by the city. He had seen a completely new perspective and adopted a new mindset. He would stand by his words, no matter what either side thought of him. He would make sure SkyClan knew it was the right decision to have him among their ranks by the time the war was over.

"speaking in #dc143c"

- tags -

QuaqtPm.png

STAND UP, JOIN US, MODERN CRUSADERS ALIVE

[ storage thunderclan male / 24 moons played by melo-crisis ]

(c) vespertine

• THIS IS MY MIXTAPE FOR HER —— 💫

"Ill come as well. I...ill fight, if I have to, but ill keep my priority to helping the injured" he said, brave words for a guy who'd never once fought before. He would remain in the back of the crowd, brown eyes deep and tired, hoping to hide his trembling paws with distance.

"SPEECH"

it's like I wrote every note

• His first meeting! It would feel a little better, he supposed, if they weren't in the middle of some feud with BloodClan; in a slightly somber turn of events, Patch would flatten his ears and shake his head. He was old enough to go, but he had no training, and he didn't want to cause any trouble by making a fool out of himself. "Y'all be careful." was all the tom said. He hoped SkyClan would win the battle.

⋆ more than fun, you're the sanctuary ⋆

roleplayed by cudii; biography

• The large gray molly looks down as her clan-mates begin to approach, the first was Hurricanegaze who only spoke a few words. Good, she was glad he understood. Cause she really didn't know what to tell her clan-mates what to do against BloodClan then, most of them seemed to forget they have done nothing but warn them throughout Minnowstar's reign and it only continued. Littlepaw, Kestrelswoop, and Mothshine all made their way over to the scene agreeing to join the fight. But then Heronswoop came, and though she said she was willing to fight but didn't agree with a surprise attack. "Well it seems most of your clan-mates disagree with you. What do you expect us to do? Warn them so they can get their defenses up? You give them far too much respect then what they truly deserve, Heronswoop." She would reply to the deputy bluntly, before watching as more would come over. Breezepaw, Juniperthorn... Revolution...

An invisible brow would raise when the former BloodClanner offered himself to fight. Very well. She seen no reason to deny him... perhaps he could even prove himself.

She nods to Teddy and Mushroompaw, she was hesitant to let Teddy join in but she knew the medic could fight as well as heal. Mushroompaw's choice not to go was respectable.

"We attack tomorrow. Prepare. BloodClan messing with SkyClan ends tomorrow. Unless anyone else has anything to add this meeting is dismissed... I just needed to make sure I knew who was fighting alongside me"

MY HEART IS LIKE A HAND GRENADE

PULL THE PIN AND DETONATE

• ✦ ✧ ✦ Heronswoop would lower her head slightly as Lavenderstar called out to her, pointing out that most of the clan disagreed with her. She supposed she had a point in what she said to her, but implying she respected that clan in any way? That could not be any further from the truth. After what they had done to her family and friends in the past, she would never be able to bring herself to respect them, even if not all of that clan was as evil as some of the their number.

After that, the battle was announced for tomorrow. Tomorrow they would battle BloodClan, a battle which could potentially start an ongoing war. "I'm going to rest now for the upcoming battle," Heron mewed, declaring her departure from the meeting with her words. "I would like to spend some time with my family before we leave."

SUNSHINE, WAKE ME UP, AND LEAD ME INTO LOVE

FORMER SKYCLAN LEADER — 0/9 LIVES — 25 MOONS — AVATAR BY SUBLIME — TAGS — PENNED BY THORNY