<~ The Psychic Tribe of Omen (sign ups) ~>

• lol so I originally planned to make him serious and everything, but once i added a specific quirk I just decided to say fuck it and decided he was going to be a fun character.

• The poor guy’s scared of birds :-* Accept~

Mystery, Supernatural, Gang rps, Adventure/Action...

The Empire dynasty is still alive and well. We live among the shadows, planning and plotting.... Under a new name. Brace yourself for change, and be ready for tyranny.

• Sorry! Accepting all forms!

The Empire dynasty is still alive and well. We live among the shadows, planning and plotting.... Under a new name. Brace yourself for change, and be ready for tyranny.

• as far as shapeshifting goes, is it limited to one specific form? Or does it encompass a broader spectrum?

21.jpg

"You don't want to end your life to the sound of idiots cheering as your head hits the muck, do you? Let's see if we can do better. And to make things interesting: my mark. Consider it... a gift."

-The Outsider

• Well, it depends on what you’d want for your character. You could specific it to one type of animal, one animal, a certain species, or all animals. I’m not really that strict on stuff like this.

• ok, thank you. I'd probably specify it to a few specific creatures, and one of them would only be a last resort

21.jpg

"You don't want to end your life to the sound of idiots cheering as your head hits the muck, do you? Let's see if we can do better. And to make things interesting: my mark. Consider it... a gift."

-The Outsider

• Okay! Excited to see what you come up with!

• 4a9c663de64d76d288dae0c6c83dd920.jpg

Name: Luthran Adam Winshod

Nickname(s): Luth (Loo-th)

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Luthran is peaceful by nature, and thus prefers to avoid conflict. He is fiercely loyal to his family, and often reserved around everyone outside of his inner circle. However, he still aims to help others, regardless of who they might be.

Rank: Commoner (would love it if I could have him possibly enlist early on as a grunt soldier trying to climb the ranks)

Dislikes: needless violence, cruelty, and insensitivity

Strengths: Iron-will, physically strong, powerful shapeshifting, easy to like (for the most part)

Weaknesses: Hard to adapt to certain ways of thinking, impulsive, sometimes closed off personally from others

Social: Commoner? (Not sure if that's what you're asking for haha)

Friends: N/A (open for plotting)

Siblings: N/A (open for plotting)

Other: Grandfather played a role in his peace seeking nature

Facts/Tidbits: Luthran is a self trained martial artist, having put his mind and body through rigorous training to endure the world around him.

Main power(s): Shapeshifting

Luthran specializes in wolves, eels, and ravens. He has one form that is only used as a last resort, for it takes an immense toll on his mind and body to sustain it: the dragon.

Weapon(s): prefers to fight unarmed, will use bowstaffs or other blunt instruments as a way of maximizing nonlethal effectiveness

History: Having been exposed to violence early on living in a rather unsavory community within the tribe, Luthran became something of an advocate of peace and nonviolence. He understands that violence will always be among them, but he urges to find the most peaceful, or at least nonlethal resolution to one's issues. He trained himself from a young age after witnessing the death of his grandfather in a mugging.

Pet Peeves: bullying, repeated insensitivity or offensive behavior

Plot Ideas?: just what I mentioned earlier about enlisting hahah hope y'all like him

21.jpg

-The Outsider

• Yessssssssssss I love how he's all peace loving and his shapeshifting specialties! I think it would be great to have him enlist as a guard. So in other words, accept~

• yessssssss thank you haha

21.jpg

-The Outsider

• No problem~ I'm going to be putting him in the hierarchy before I forget lol

• lol no problem 😁

21.jpg

-The Outsider