*~ The Sun Tribe of Omen (sign ups) ~*

• dying_sun.jpg

Sun Tribe of Omen

Hello and welcome, to the Sun Tribe of Omen. This tribe is unique to all the others and has all of its own powers, customs, beliefs, histories, and origins. The way that the tribe changes and advances in society depends on you. And don’t forget about the war that is slowly driving the world apart... So choose wisely, for what choices you make may change the entire planet. But for the better, or for the worse?

Note: For information about the other tribes and the world, refer to the thread:~> A World Divided [Info/Interest]<~ (open)

Mystery, Supernatural, Gang rps, Adventure/Action...

The Empire dynasty is still alive and well. We live among the shadows, planning and plotting.... Under a new name. Brace yourself for change, and be ready for tyranny.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Dianemu ().

• yessss, making form once I finish Tsunade

Am I just afraid of loving?
    Uh-huh!
    Or am I not the loving kind?
    Yeah!
    4ce675486089941e8ba69af13396f1f5.gif

Vixen / Brey | 17 | she + her

Semi - Advanced | Literate + Multi-Para | 6+ Year Experience | LGBTQ+

Discord; vixen-chan ❀#9901 | Facebook; ᏬᏁᎴᏋᏗᎴ ᏋᏁᏋᎷᎩ | PM / @ me if you want to plot

High Muse: Vocaloid / Pokemon / Anime / Apocalypse / Supernatural

Some RPs to Check Out!

The Eight Tribes of Omen

• Cool :D So glad this(these) threads are taking off so well! I had another thread once but it practically died the moment it started ^-^

The Empire dynasty is still alive and well. We live among the shadows, planning and plotting.... Under a new name. Brace yourself for change, and be ready for tyranny.

• Am I just afraid of loving?
    Uh-huh!
    Or am I not the loving kind?
    Yeah!
    4ce675486089941e8ba69af13396f1f5.gif

Vixen / Brey | 17 | she + her

Semi - Advanced | Literate + Multi-Para | 6+ Year Experience | LGBTQ+

Discord; vixen-chan ❀#9901 | Facebook; ᏬᏁᎴᏋᏗᎴ ᏋᏁᏋᎷᎩ | PM / @ me if you want to plot

High Muse: Vocaloid / Pokemon / Anime / Apocalypse / Supernatural

Some RPs to Check Out!

The Eight Tribes of Omen

• Wolfiee The gender is up to you!

• Personality: Everyone who meets Sariel can agree with the following statement: he is the biggest prick in all of Omen. WIP

LMAO. Does any more really need to be said?

• I don’t care. (I’m so weird ;D)

• Awesome! I love him already.

• Mystery, Supernatural, Gang rps, Adventure/Action...

• Sorryyyyy accepting all forms!