*~ The Earth Tribe of Omen (sign ups) ~*

• Yes, consort is open but the leader is only 16 so you should ask Outcastie.

Mystery, Supernatural, Gang rps, Adventure/Action...

The Empire dynasty is still alive and well. We live among the shadows, planning and plotting.... Under a new name. Brace yourself for change, and be ready for tyranny.

• Oh yeah! That could be good for a mini plot.

The Empire dynasty is still alive and well. We live among the shadows, planning and plotting.... Under a new name. Brace yourself for change, and be ready for tyranny.

• my girl will prob be 18, since i dont neccessarioy like playing anyone younger then that lol but thats fine, she wont truly love him, she was only in it for the power lol

SHE BUILT A CAGE OF RIBS AND SKIN, AND PROMPTLY LOCKED A LION IN. IT SEEMED BARBARIC, TO CONTAIN A BEAST, FOR SURE ON HER HEART IT'D FEAST.

BUT CONTRARY WISE, THE LION WAS SMART. AND LIVED INSIDE HER CHEST, TO PROTECT HER HEART.

JASPER HAVEN `` rabbit colony rp

• Ooooo~ Conflict! Ok sorry but I love mini plots between charries like this.

• lol alright so ill go ahead and start her bio, not gonna promise she will be finished entirely tho today xD my kid is a mommas girl so she is very demanding lol

SHE BUILT A CAGE OF RIBS AND SKIN, AND PROMPTLY LOCKED A LION IN. IT SEEMED BARBARIC, TO CONTAIN A BEAST, FOR SURE ON HER HEART IT'D FEAST.

BUT CONTRARY WISE, THE LION WAS SMART. AND LIVED INSIDE HER CHEST, TO PROTECT HER HEART.

• SHE BUILT A CAGE OF RIBS AND SKIN, AND PROMPTLY LOCKED A LION IN. IT SEEMED BARBARIC, TO CONTAIN A BEAST, FOR SURE ON HER HEART IT'D FEAST.

• Excited to see how she treats Adair lol.

• You had too....couldn'nt you put her in Fire tribe, not Earth tribe?

Either way, love her!

• I dunno I just decided to do this cause I’m weird ^-^

• I dunno I just decided to do this cause I’m weird ^-^

You are.

• I know :-*

• Cool!

• Accept~ I love how she’s secretly from the Moon Tribe and loves music! I like how you made it so her entire family is assassins and she’s just there as an actress. I think it’s perfect and she should definitely be figured out eventually!

• Sorry! Accepting all forms!