I don’t know what to do.

• I’ve been with my fiancé for 5 years now. We’ve known each other for much longer. He’s the one that keeps insisting we get married. However I’m afraid to marry him. He’s never cheated but there’s one friend of ours who he constantly looks up on fb. Now I don’t think he would honestly ever do anything but it just makes me feel worthless or that maybe she’s better then I am. I’m sorry to vent on here about this but I just don’t really have anywhere else to vent about it. I don’t know if I’m over reacting or what I should do about the situation.

• I think what you're going through right now is very normal. You have been together with him for a long time and are now discuessing to take your relationship to the next level so of course there will be insecurities and anxiety about the whole thing. Getting married is a big thing after all and a beautiful thing for two people to do when they truly loves each other in my opinion.

Have you talked to him about this?, how you feel with him talking to this friend of his?. I believe a succeedful relationship works by being honest and able to talk with one other especially when it comes to matters like this. You shouldn't feel ashamed or gulity over this, i'm sure he too have felt this as well with you and one of your friends(any couple do ). Talk it out with him is the first step to work this out.

ねじれた世界で目が見えない夢を開く

advanced roleplayer ✘ dog owner ✘ pm for plots ✘ deviantart characters

• If he is pushing for your marriage, and you can't trust him enough to do the bare minimum of not cheating on you, I'd caution you against doing something too hasty.

I agree with Seina - you should talk to him about this. And if he can't handle that, then that's an entirely separate discussion.

( when can i say i love you, and have it not be a lie? )