Plot with Katrina!

Check out some guideline updates for Traditional!
  • — im looking for some plots for this babe! id love to get her to interact and develop relationships with everyone a bit more!!

she's really open to almost anything, especially friends/allies and enemies or rivals! the only things shes not open for atm are death/maiming/torture etc and litters!

rin's a very distant/potentially cold character, but fiercely loyal and overprotective. potential threads include sparring, hunting, stargazing (though she wont admit she loves it), or just walks through the forest. however, feel free to propose anything/everything from interaction to deeper plots!

memories burn like a forest fire

HEAVY RAIN TURNS ANY FUNERAL PYRE TO MUD

Katrina | Hyperian Isles | Boneclan | Penned by EMP

• Cosmicshadow is also very cold and distant. Maybe they could both find themselves stargazing together and start a small conversation?

cosmicshadow crusader of hyperian isles 2 years roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

• that would work perfect! i think that they could find some solace in each other, being of similar personality types and all. would you like me to make?

• that would work perfect! i think that they could find some solace in each other, being of similar personality types and all. would you like me to make?

if you could that would be great!

cosmicshadow crusader of hyperian isles 2 years roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

• this is super late but i would love for these two to become friends! or, if it turns out, rivals :o maybe we could have a thread and have them... talk abt something? maybe hunting tactics, or whether or not to put someone out of their misery, or some moral question to see what grounds they lay on ??

• oo i actually really love that idea! rin feels strongly for just about anything lol so that could be really interesting to see the two try and talk seriously about it. did you have any particular question you wanted in mind or do you want to go with the putting someone out of their misery one?

• bump! shes still open to basically everything!