FALSE PROPHETS | sign-ups | saudi arabia equines

• tumblr_inline_nwlfgcMsi01tdys35_500.gif

etH4bZy.png

[fancypost='width: 100%; text-align: center; font-size: 18px;']until the lion has his historian, the the hunter will always be the hero.

© pixi

SHE BUILT A CAGE OF RIBS AND SKIN, AND PROMPTLY LOCKED A LION IN. IT SEEMED BARBARIC, TO CONTAIN A BEAST, FOR SURE ON HER HEART IT'D FEAST.

BUT CONTRARY WISE, THE LION WAS SMART. AND LIVED INSIDE HER CHEST, TO PROTECT HER HEART.

The post was edited 34 times, last by ghettobarbie. ().

• it's almost finished ! ^^

SHE BUILT A CAGE OF RIBS AND SKIN, AND PROMPTLY LOCKED A LION IN. IT SEEMED BARBARIC, TO CONTAIN A BEAST, FOR SURE ON HER HEART IT'D FEAST.

BUT CONTRARY WISE, THE LION WAS SMART. AND LIVED INSIDE HER CHEST, TO PROTECT HER HEART.

• Still looking lovely so far. Going to track and reserve my Anubis.

Dealing with family emergencies please be patient.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Wolfiee ().

• Reserved ! and I'm not quite sure darlin', Wolfiee what position did you want?

• this is officially open ! be sure to read over EVERYTHING, including the rules ! <3

• Alrighty ! aliferous you may have the Pharoah !

• I lowkey love the name Ramses

• Track-

Am I just afraid of loving?
    Uh-huh!
    Or am I not the loving kind?
    Yeah!
    4ce675486089941e8ba69af13396f1f5.gif

Vixen / Brey | 18 | she + her

Semi - Advanced | Literate + Multi-Para | 6+ Year Experience | LGBTQ+

Discord; vixen-chan ❀#9901 | Facebook; Owls Stars | PM / @ me if you want to plot

High Muse: Vocaloid / Pokemon / Anime / Apocalypse / Supernatural

RP(s) to Check Out!

FEVER DREAM ⋆ modern mythology rp [sign ups]

• *I hope it's okay, whoever picks the General I mentioned that Uhay's father was general but died about a year ago. If you want something different for your character like you want them to have had the position longer I can change it!*

• all of them are accepted hun !

Also i just realized Uhay has the same God as Cleo. I mean thats fine, I will perhaps max for each god to two.

• yes ome god each yes, and I had cleo listed under Sekhmet. But since there is only 2 i changed it up and 2 characters can symbolize 1 god a piece now.

• Complete wips, sorry,

"THE SCARIEST MOMENT IS ALWAYS JUST BEFORE YOU START." -- STEPHEN KING

Currently my posting schedule is pretty limited! I normally post on weekends, and occasionally throughout the week. Activity is low because of school, sorry for any inconvenience!

The post was edited 1 time, last by rudyard ().

• Lord of the Pies Ramses is accepted! Lmk when you have finished the others ! And bumpp