FALSE PROPHETS | sign-ups | saudi arabia equines

• tumblr_inline_nwlfgcMsi01tdys35_500.gif

etH4bZy.png

[fancypost='width: 100%; text-align: center; font-size: 18px;']until the lion has his historian, the the hunter will always be the hero.

© pixi

SHE BUILT A CAGE OF RIBS AND SKIN, AND PROMPTLY LOCKED A LION IN. IT SEEMED BARBARIC, TO CONTAIN A BEAST, FOR SURE ON HER HEART IT'D FEAST.

BUT CONTRARY WISE, THE LION WAS SMART. AND LIVED INSIDE HER CHEST, TO PROTECT HER HEART.

JASPER HAVEN `` rabbit colony rp

The post was edited 34 times, last by malevolent ().

• Still looking lovely so far. Going to track and reserve my Anubis.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Wolfiee ().

• this is officially open ! be sure to read over EVERYTHING, including the rules ! <3

SHE BUILT A CAGE OF RIBS AND SKIN, AND PROMPTLY LOCKED A LION IN. IT SEEMED BARBARIC, TO CONTAIN A BEAST, FOR SURE ON HER HEART IT'D FEAST.

BUT CONTRARY WISE, THE LION WAS SMART. AND LIVED INSIDE HER CHEST, TO PROTECT HER HEART.

• Track-

• *I hope it's okay, whoever picks the General I mentioned that Uhay's father was general but died about a year ago. If you want something different for your character like you want them to have had the position longer I can change it!*

• all of them are accepted hun !

Also i just realized Uhay has the same God as Cleo. I mean thats fine, I will perhaps max for each god to two.

• yes ome god each yes, and I had cleo listed under Sekhmet. But since there is only 2 i changed it up and 2 characters can symbolize 1 god a piece now.

• Complete wips, sorry,

"THE SCARIEST MOMENT IS ALWAYS JUST BEFORE YOU START." -- STEPHEN KING

Currently my posting schedule is pretty limited! I normally post on weekends, and occasionally throughout the week. Activity is low because of school, sorry for any inconvenience!

The post was edited 1 time, last by rudyard ().