<~ The Air Tribe of Omen (sign ups) ~>

• tumblr_ns5quh9ADd1teax51o1_500.jpg

Air Tribe of Omen

Hello and welcome, to the Air Tribe of Omen. This tribe is unique to all the others and has all of its own powers, customs, beliefs, histories, and origins. The way that the tribe changes and advances in society depends on you. And don’t forget about the war that is slowly driving the world apart... So choose wisely, for what choices you make may change the entire planet. But for the better, or for the worse?

Note: For information about the other tribes and the world, refer to the thread: ~> A World Divided [Info/Interest]<~ (open)

Mystery, Supernatural, Gang rps, Adventure/Action...

The Empire dynasty is still alive and well. We live among the shadows, planning and plotting.... Under a new name. Brace yourself for change, and be ready for tyranny.

The post was edited 7 times, last by Dianemu ().

• Ashbringer Looks good so far! Excited to see the finished product.

The Empire dynasty is still alive and well. We live among the shadows, planning and plotting.... Under a new name. Brace yourself for change, and be ready for tyranny.

• ((Also wanted to mention real quick: credit for all of this art goes to WLOP!))

The post was edited 18 times, last by Lyra ;3 ().

• Lyra ;3 That’s alright! I was going to make the Heiress of the Phycic tribe be about that age too. So let’s just say that the lowest for Heir(ess) is 16.

Note/idea: Maybe she could be close with the Heiress of the Phycic tribe? I’m going to be playing her and they’re on the same side.

• I wasn't notified about this so I'm late to the joining but

I'm here now lol

Am I just afraid of loving?
    Uh-huh!
    Or am I not the loving kind?
    Yeah!
    4ce675486089941e8ba69af13396f1f5.gif

Vixen / Brey | 17 | she + her

Semi - Advanced | Literate + Multi-Para | 6+ Year Experience | LGBTQ+

Discord; vixen-chan ❀#9901 | Facebook; ᏬᏁᎴᏋᏗᎴ ᏋᏁᏋᎷᎩ | PM / @ me if you want to plot

High Muse: Vocaloid / Pokemon / Anime / Apocalypse / Supernatural

Some RPs to Check Out!

The Eight Tribes of Omen

The post was edited 3 times, last by ViciousVixen ().

• The post was edited 2 times, last by Wolfiee ().

• Ivan Dark

Don't do this to Clayborn, Ivan xD

He's already awkward enough, he doesn't need the leader confusing him more--

Uh-huh!
    Yeah!

Discord; vixen-chan ❀#9901 | Facebook; ᏬᏁᎴᏋᏗᎴ ᏋᏁᏋᎷᎩ | PM / @ me if you want to plot

Some RPs to Check Out!

The Eight Tribes of Omen

• Wow. Looks like a lot of you are into The Air Tribe! I will be making the Fire Tribe today. Also, yet another amazing charrie by ViciousVixen ! I love how you made him super mysterious and how you made him sort of emotionless! It could lead to so many interesting interactions in the future and be really fun to mess around with. And the fact that he loves cute things is just... So precious! This is an accept!

• Wow. Looks like a lot of you are into The Air Tribe! I will be making the Fire Tribe today. Also, yet another amazing charrie by ViciousVixen ! I love how you made him super mysterious and how you made him sort of emotionless! It could lead to so many interesting interactions in the future and be really fun to mess around with. And the fact that he loves cute things is just... So precious! This is an accept!

I know! He's so adorable!

I almost wanna ask to make his crush...

• Dianemu

Oof, again, thank you! <3

I try hard with my OCs to make them as interesting as possible so I'm glad I managed to do that with Clayborn and Seth so far lol

Excited for the Fire Tribe~

Might make a more annoyingly energetic OC this time, depending who I decide on--

Midnight MC Alpha

Thank you!
    I don't mind if you make a crush for him!

Uh-huh!
    Yeah!

Some RPs to Check Out!

The Eight Tribes of Omen

• Thank you!
    I don't mind if you make a crush for him!

Ahh! Thank you!

&& Can I maybe make it a girl?