ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs ᴏғ ᴀʀᴄᴇᴜs OOC

• ViciousVixen I can see the pressure being a lot to handle, but he failed to follow in his father's footsteps. At all. If he wants to recover, he should've actually tried to do something, and then spiralled when he realized it wasn't working. Also, he's only nineteen. That seems like a lot to happen in 1-2 years of his life, including the rehab bit.

• ViciousVixen I can see the pressure being a lot to handle, but he failed to follow in his father's footsteps. At all. If he wants to recover, he should've actually tried to do something, and then spiralled when he realized it wasn't working. Also, he's only nineteen. That seems like a lot to happen in 1-2 years of his life, including the rehab bit.

The problem is that he knew that he couldn't do it like his dad could, and that's what frustrated him since he still felt the need to try even though he knew he was going to get nowhere with it, which stressed him out to that point and spiraled him downward. And I didn't mention it in the backstory cause I was only just summarizing it up, but he was 15-16 when this all went down, he's still kind of in the state of recovering because rehab is a lifetime thing, in a sense.

But, I'll get rid of the rehab part and change up the backstory a bit if I have to.

I'll try to come up with something else but still have it slightly similar.

Am I just afraid of loving?
    Uh-huh!
    Or am I not the loving kind?
    Yeah!
    4ce675486089941e8ba69af13396f1f5.gif

Vixen / Brey | 17 | she + her

Semi - Advanced | Literate + Multi-Para | 6+ Year Experience | LGBTQ+

Discord; vixen-chan ❀#9901 | Facebook; ᏬᏁᎴᏋᏗᎴ ᏋᏁᏋᎷᎩ | PM / @ me if you want to plot

High Muse: Vocaloid / Pokemon / Anime / Apocalypse / Supernatural

• Ashbringer

Yea, okay

This better? Or do I need to change something?

Uh-huh!
    Yeah!

Discord; vixen-chan ❀#9901 | Facebook; ᏬᏁᎴᏋᏗᎴ ᏋᏁᏋᎷᎩ | PM / @ me if you want to plot

• Okay!

Now I need to think of something for Ryou, Itsuo, and Asuka--

Uh-huh!
    Yeah!

• I have no flippin' clue, I'm still tryin' to figure out how to chuck Devin into the island activities.

Have him approach Ruin and everyone?

Uh-huh!
    Yeah!

• Well, Ruin fell from the sky so Junko, Itsuo, Harper, Gren, Asuka, and Orion went over to see him. Ruin and Orion almost got into an argument cause Ruin didn't really appreciate the tone he had with him lol. Right now, Orion is just floating and showing off his Flight power to Ruin and them.

Uh-huh!
    Yeah!

• Well, Ruin fell from the sky so Junko, Itsuo, Harper, Gren, Asuka, and Orion went over to see him. Ruin and Orion almost got into an argument cause Ruin didn't really appreciate the tone he had with him lol. Right now, Orion is just floating and showing off his Flight power to Ruin and them.

Okay, so I'm thinking that Devin suddenly walks up with Sapphire and is like "Holy Fucking Shit What Happened?" because he doesn't understand a thing about any of what happened to him and he doesn't know these people since he was late to the 'orientation'?

• Isn't the Mewtwo knight supposed to be really strong and like, a genuine threat to the Knights? Unless this 13 y/o boy has like extra powers or something haha

"Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own." - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

• Love~Life

That's what I thought so I was confused for a minute but then I went back and read that since Mew's Knight was gonna be the complete opposite to Mew, PopcornPie wanted to make the Mewtwo a complete opposite of Mew's Knight

Uh-huh!
    Yeah!

• I don't know--

I thought that PopcornPie was still gonna do it, but it'd just be a small character instead of someone intimidating lol

Uh-huh!
    Yeah!