Which plot shall we use? 12
The result is only visible to the participants.
Chat & Plot You're here!
Roleplay ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs ᴏғ ᴀʀᴄᴇᴜs
To start off the RP, the Knights will find themselves in the Halls of Origin to learn about the Knights and what their mission is. They will then proceed to learn a bit more about their powers, do some training and make some friends before heading out to deal with the threats to the Pokémon world. Depending on the amount of people who join the thread, there may be separate teams who head out, but for the most part, everyone's gonna be in the same place for the first little while.
Further Plot Ideas
- The start of a war between two regions
- The discovery of a secret experiment in one of the regions
- Some of the Knights become corrupted and turn against the rest of their order
- Feel free to suggest more!
- All FF rules apply
- No bullying, discrimination, intolerance or exclusion of any kind
- If you are going to be inactive, say something. Don't kiss and diss
- I understand low muse. But I will not accept one liners. One paragraph, at least, per character, per post
- Do not clutter the RP thread or the sign-ups thread with OOC chatter. I will have a plotting thread up within the next day or two
- Don't overload the RP thread with posts, especially if it's just you interacting with one other person. Give other people the chance to RP
- No Mary/Gary Sues and no godmodding
- Your character cannot have any relation with the governments of the regions nor can they be Champions or Gym Leaders
- Keep the genders even
- Keep the Pokémon teams diverse. And while we're here, put your favourite colour in the Comments section if you have read all the rules.
- Other rules & limits exist throughout the premise sections of this thread. They all apply to the rules
- Make as many characters as you can handle
- Mew and Arceus do NOT have Knights
- Feel free to modify the form however you want, but all the information on the original template must remain