ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs ᴏғ ᴀʀᴄᴇᴜs OOC

• Which plot shall we use? 12

The result is only visible to the participants.

Sign-Ups ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs ᴏғ ᴀʀᴄᴇᴜs | sɪɢɴ-ᴜᴘs ᴏᴘᴇɴ|

Chat & Plot You're here!

Roleplay ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs ᴏғ ᴀʀᴄᴇᴜs

PLOT IDEAS

To start off the RP, the Knights will find themselves in the Halls of Origin to learn about the Knights and what their mission is. They will then proceed to learn a bit more about their powers, do some training and make some friends before heading out to deal with the threats to the Pokémon world. Depending on the amount of people who join the thread, there may be separate teams who head out, but for the most part, everyone's gonna be in the same place for the first little while.

Further Plot Ideas

- The start of a war between two regions

- The discovery of a secret experiment in one of the regions

- Some of the Knights become corrupted and turn against the rest of their order

- Feel free to suggest more!

THE RULES

- All FF rules apply

- No bullying, discrimination, intolerance or exclusion of any kind

- If you are going to be inactive, say something. Don't kiss and diss

- I understand low muse. But I will not accept one liners. One paragraph, at least, per character, per post

- Do not clutter the RP thread or the sign-ups thread with OOC chatter. I will have a plotting thread up within the next day or two

- Don't overload the RP thread with posts, especially if it's just you interacting with one other person. Give other people the chance to RP

- No Mary/Gary Sues and no godmodding

- Your character cannot have any relation with the governments of the regions nor can they be Champions or Gym Leaders

- Keep the genders even

- Keep the Pokémon teams diverse. And while we're here, put your favourite colour in the Comments section if you have read all the rules.

- Other rules & limits exist throughout the premise sections of this thread. They all apply to the rules

- Make as many characters as you can handle

- Mew and Arceus do NOT have Knights

- Feel free to modify the form however you want, but all the information on the original template must remain

• — track hehe

consider reading Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky and Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Dick

EXTREMELY BOGGED DOWN WITH HOMEWORK!! MESSAGE ME ON DISCORD IF I HAVE FORGOTTEN TO POST SOMEWHERE!!

[discord: sevrin#6822]

_

• Track!

It was so hard to make Kieran because I wanted him to really like... be similar to Yveltal but Yveltal is also just like... A murderous selfish destructive Pokemon so.. Not very Knight-like XD

"Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own." - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

• Like right now... He'd betray a 'friend' in an instant if it meant he got something good out of it... but at the same time... I want somebody to melt his deviant little heart...

"Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own." - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

• — oh good god, vienna and lillith's dynamic is going to be interesting to play out. rip to the people who end up having to break them up when they decide to start something lmao.

super hype for this to start!!

edit: hehe gren is soooo gonna take azarius under his wing. dad™ is here to annoy the young ones with kindness and unwanted guidance

consider reading Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky and Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Dick

EXTREMELY BOGGED DOWN WITH HOMEWORK!! MESSAGE ME ON DISCORD IF I HAVE FORGOTTEN TO POST SOMEWHERE!!

_

The post was edited 1 time, last by sevrin ().

• Love~Life lillith is def. gonna cling to kieran out of spite for picking a fight with her for sure. "shoo, you're annoying" "well maybe you should have kept you're freaking mouth shut! now I feel obligated to bug you!"

the mother hens unite! I'm so down with that, it sounds so very wholesome and I love it. they will be the beacons of hope among all the moody, sulky teenagers lol

_

• Can Gren, Erika, and Eva just be like the mother hen parent brigade???

LMAOOOO yes please Azzy will act like he hates it but secretly be like "please love me"

• I feel like when fights between the Knights happen, Temp will just slowly nope out of the room and let someone else handle it.

Ashbringer What you mentioned on the sign up, Vienna and Tempest should totally bond over their shared fear of spiders and heights! :-D

Brave men do not kill dragons

Image result for dragon rider quotes

Brave men ride them

• ShatteredDimensions the mother hens will conquer all with horrible dad jokes, annoying wisdom, and unnecessary fussing lmao.

imagine a more domestic setting: "here's your lunch azz, I packed your fav <3" "I will end you, this is mortifying //but I appreciate so I shall snatch and eat it gratefully//"

azz is just gonna hate life with lillith around lmao

Love~Life   Ashbringer I feel like eventually she and kieran will have a relationship sort of like Thor and Loki's in the MCU, same with vienna but a bit more openly "screw you" "no, screw yoU" kind of relationship lol

_

• sevrin Ngl I laughed so hard I snorted that is so frickin accurate. Also the moment any of the mother hens tell a dad joke is the very second Az spontaneously combusts from cringe overload

Ashbringer Orion and Azarius can def be chaotic criminal buddies! And the Creation Trio Knights just having a super dysfunctional relationship with each other is a big yEs

• I wouldn't be opposed to Creation Trio love triangle if y'all are cool with it

Okay but can I just appreciate the fact that Tempest can fly, trained to be a pilot, has an entire team of flying types, the sky is literally his aesthetic but also he's afraid of heights. And his AERODACTYL IS A FLINCH QUEEN seriously the moveset would flinch the opponent for days in the games

• i second the creation trio love triangle hehe

ooooh it just dawned on me that this AU is gonna be angst™ at some points bc we gotta save the world boys and girls! good thing I eat angst for breakfast! and cry about it 5 minutes later!

temp is just gonna be off in the corner like, "what is wrong with you people ..?!"

hypehypehypehypehypehypehype

_