Upon stepping up, Lavenderstar feared that she would no longer have the time to bare kits and help raise with the new amount of responsibility placed upon her shoulders. Not only that, but anxiousness of trying again for another litter and them resulting the same way Butterfly and Lav's last litter, stillborns, consumed them for awhile. Though as Lavenderstar adjusts into leadership she and Butterflydawn discuss the possibility of taking the leap and having another litter, and with SkyClan beginning to grow peaceful and calm once more the couple decide to take the dive.
Basically, in conclusion they are old and just want another litter.
Family tree for all relations.
These kits will be the offspring of Lavenderstar (SkyClan leader) and Butterflydawn (SkyClan nursery-helper).
These kits will be the grandchildren to Blackbird (SkyClan elder) and
These kits will be the nieces/nephews of Basilwisp &
These kits will be the younger siblings to; Mantisflower,
Wheatbell (deceased, former BloodClan guard), Fireflywatcher (deceased), Lynxflight (SkyClan senior warrior), Sagetooth, Juniperthorn, Astral (deceased), Dream (deceased), Wish (deceased), Suntalon (adopted), Badgerspring (adopted), Berylbreeze (adopted), Lambpaw (adopted), Puppaw (adopted).
These kits will be the aunts/uncles to Victoria (BloodClan,) Jamison (BloodClan), & Juniper (BloodClan). [They are Wheatbell (former BloodClan guard) x Fern (BloodClan guard) kits]
These kits will be the adoptive aunts/uncles to Charcoalpaw, Kestrelpaw, and Minnowkit (deceased). [They are Berylbreeze x Heronswoop (SkyClan deputy) kits]
cinnamon-silver classic tabby LH x blue SH
black, blue, cinnamon, fawn, brown tabby, blue tabby, cinnamon tabby, fawn tabby, black smoke, blue smoke, cinnamon smoke, fawn smoke, silver tabby, blue-silver tabby, cinnamon-silver tabby, fawn-silver tabby
- kits will have the classic tabby pattern.
- kits may have long or short hair.
- kits may have any realistic eye color except blue.
Genetics do not have to strictly be followed, but its preferred that they are at least semi-realistic.
- Please stay active with your slot! If you go inactive without notice for 2+ weeks without a word we have the right to rehome your kits, but we'll give you notice.
- These babies will be dearly loved, no sad names, and no plots that involve the family not liking/hating them. The butterflylav family is tight knit and loves everyone. c:
- The kits will start off at 4 moons, they may then age however the roleplayers would like. Just please try to keep them close together, they must all become apprentices at the same time and must all become warriors at the same time. Please avoid making them older then their older siblings too. <3<3
- The naming theme is after cats Lav and Butterfly love and respected whether that be current cats within the clans or cats they knew in the past. A list of names are down below, you do not have to follow the naming theme but big bonus points if you do.
- Kits must stay within SkyClan until they are apprentices. Please let us know before you decide to move them.
- If you decide to kill your kit off before the age of 20 moons please let us know first.
- Have fun c:
Lavender: Fire, Sunflower, Orchard, Milk, Smoke, Storm, Minnow, Heron, Moth, Flora, Comet.
Butterfly: Ant, Beetle, Fly, Bee, Cherry, Hop
- slot 1 | played by; tbd
- slot 2 | played by; tbd
- slot 3 | played by; tbd
- slot 4 | played by; tbd
Slots can increase or decrease.