Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • MINKPAW.

Typhoonstrike smelled someone. Someone familiar. He had no sight, he navigated by smell, hearing, a cat's sixth sense if you will. The senior warrior padded towards the scent. Closer and closer, until his senses were flooded and overrun by it. He accidentally bumped into some sort of soft mass and he backed away, realizing it was what he had been looking for. He chuckles nervously and sits down. Both eyes have been clawed up and swollen then stuck shut. "Minkpaw? Is that you?" He asks quietly.

Typhoonstrike | Senior warrior | WindClan | Male | Penned by Midnight MC Alpha

• It had only been a couple of days since she had gotten back, and to be honest despite how happy she was she... well she was shy to see everyone again. She was still yet to announce that she had went and hid in DarkClan, she still didn't know why she did that? Why did she not come back to WindClan right away? It angered her... she had left her clan when they were in a time of need- perhaps if she had been around she could've helped more cats escape from the flood.

But she hadn't been around, because she decided to be a coward.

The girl had been chilling about in camp, looking around and all of that. It was strange... but good to be back home. Even though she had only been gone for about a moon and a half it had felt like she had been gone an eternity. Anyways, she casts her head up to look and stare at the clouds... Maybe even try and make pictures out of some? But quickly she is disturbed from her cloud watching when she is bumped into, immediately she looks down to look at a familiar face.

A smile forms on her maw, "Typhoonstrike? H-Hello! Yes! I-Its me Minkpaw, how are you doing?" She asks with a tilt of her head, a purr would rumble in her throat before a shocked expression took over her face. She had known the senior warrior had been blinded in one eye... but now both were swollen shut...? "O=Oh my... Typhoonstrike, w-what happened? To... to y-your eye?" She asks with a small frown, not meaning to be rude but she was concerned... He didn't seem to bothered by it so it must have happened awhile ago... but still she hoped nothing too bad had been placed upon the tom.

I PROMISE THAT YOU'LL ♡

NEVER FIND ANOTHER LIKE ME

• Typhoonstrike smiles. "It's so nice to see - er, smell - you again, Minkpaw!" He felt his chest swell with happiness. Then, a small sinking feeling took hold at her question. Well, not her question, but the thoughts that came with the answer. "Well, you know my right one was taken by a heron...the other is the same thing that took my son, dogs." He answers. Yes, he did just say 'son'. He had adopted two apprentices, Patchpaw and Tuftpaw. Patchpaw was now Patchhowl, Tuftpaw had been killed by dogs as Tuftpaw, but by now would have been named Tuftheart. Typhoonstrike had watched Tuftpaw be torn apart by the dogs, but that was the last thing he ever saw. The image still haunts his dreams, and even his waking hours. All the thoughts of this time caused a frown to appear on the large tom's maw as he 'looked' at his paws.

•         "I-Its nice to s-see you too!" The girl says with a smile, overjoyed to see another familiar face from when she had been in WindClan. Though when she asked her next question she was quick to notice the tom's emotion change quickly... Oh no... she hoped she didn't ask anything too bad. She never had been good at knowing what was and wasn't appropriate to ask. When she had asked Lizardstar about family back when she was his apprentice, he had been quick to say that his parents weren't around anymore- and then Mink had been quick to change the subject. She couldn't think of them... but she knew there had been other instances of her asking a bad question, like this one for example. She hadn't wanted the happy mood of reuniting with the senior warrior to be consumed by a sad one, but nonetheless a small frown is then plastered on her features. "I... I'm sorry about that Typhoonstrike." She would murmur to him quietly, trying to think of a way to maybe change the conversation. She didn't want to make the feline dwell on unhappy memories, she didn't know why it was a good idea to ask him such a question right here and right now. "Umm... how have you been? Y'know...? Whats... a-all happened within W-WindClan? Besides... the flood. The cinnamon mink point feline asks with a flick of her single working ear.

I PROMISE THAT YOU'LL ♡

• Typhoonstrike lays down as to get comfortable as he thinks. He also flicks his tail to signla that Minkpaw may join him. "Well...I'm senior warrior now, Eaglestar has returned, now under the name of Eaglespirit. Isn't that something?" Typhoonstrike smiles at the thought of Eaglespirit. The former leader that he still calls Eaglestar.

• Upon his signal the girl would join the feline and get herself seated a few friendly paw-steps away from him, gently she would wrap her cinnamon tail around her paws before looking back at the warrior to await a response. A loud purr rumbles in her throat, "I was h-here still for your se-senior warrior promotion! Goof." She jokes around gently with a small giggle, "Y-You deserve the r-role though! I-I remember y-you being ar-round WindClan since I h-had been made into a m-medicine c-cat apprentice. Maybe e-even a little longer." The younger molly would praise the tom, he was clearly loyal without a doubt to WindClan.

Eaglespirit...? "M-My uncle?" She murmurs quietly, shocked a little. She knew she was not his niece by blood, but she had always seen him as an uncle figure. Almost like how Ruldindil and Lizardstar were like... dads to her. It was weird trying to explain it but those three had always been there for her when she needed it. "Oh my... really? I-I'm glad t-to hear he is safe! Oh- oh my StarClan... I-I'll have to v-visit with h-him sometime soon!" It was a relief to know the large tom was safe, a huge relief.

"A-aside from that... anything else g-go on? Or anything you wanna t-talk about?"

I PROMISE THAT YOU'LL ♡

• "Oh, right, you were." Typhoonstrike chuckles. "I am a goof. More like a mouse-brain." He thinks a moment at Minkpaws question. He can't think of anything else that has happened around Windclan lately. "Eh, I'm sure I could think of something to get off my chest..." Mainly, talking about Tuftpaw's death...it really hit him hard. "...but, I don't wanna start gettin' you down." He finishes.

• She shakes her head with a purr, "Nah, y-you're no m-mouse-brain." The girl would assure with a shake of her head, the mistake didn't bother her neither, if anything it was something light hearted to laugh about. "Y-You probably d-didn't know I was there because... I h-had my super secret g-ghost powers a-activated at that meeting! No one could see me! I-I was in-invisible!" The girl continues to joke with a small laugh, "But... I suppose its not t-that s-secret anymore... Shh, d-don't tell anyone!" She laughs before shaking her head and getting serious again. Oh? Well, if he needed something to get off his chest she was more then happy to listen. Though she didn't want the mood to be sad, she knew that sometimes talking about things (even if it made the mood sad for a bit), could make cats feel better. If there was a chance she could help the senior warrior out she'd happy take it. "Y-You can t-tell me Typhoonstrike! N-No worries, I'll listen."

I PROMISE THAT YOU'LL ♡

• Typhoonstrike chuckles and shakes his head. "Ghost powers, huh? I won't tell." Then his ear flicks. Well, he could tell her he supposes. The blue grey maine coon mix flicks his tail with half nervousness, half happiness. Finally someone he can trust to listen. He can now actually talk to someone about that day. Maybe, just maybe, even get rid of these nightmares! "Have you heard of or met Patchhowl or Tuftpaw?"

•         "G-Good!" She purrs in response to him saying he will not tell, she loved making light-hearted jokes with her clan-mates.... To think she was really going to give all of this up just cause she was scared of returning home? Scared because of all the bad things that happened to WindClan recently? Ugh... she felt terrible... but she supposed it was a good thing that in the end she did return. She didn't stay hiding.

She was too afraid to admit it to everyone though, that she hadn't come home because she was afraid. Afraid of getting taken by twolegs again, afraid of another tornado, afraid of another dog raid...

She wasn't afraid though anymore... well- she was but, she was even more afraid of losing her clan-mates and not being there for them than she was any of the other threats and scary things that plagued her mind.

She'd be here now for them.

Her single working ear flicks at the sound of the familiar names, "Tuftpaw! Yeah I know him! And Patchpaw? Patchpaw is a warrior now? Patchhowl is a cool name..." She wondered when she'd get her name? She didn't feel to deserving of it honestly... so she'd talk to Lizardstar about it once she did.

I PROMISE THAT YOU'LL ♡

• "I agree." Typhoonstrike nodded his head. "Anyways. Patchhowl is a warrior now, but Tuftpaw, well...he was out of camp one day, we were training because I had become their mentor before becoming their father. Then some dogs came along and...I was too late. The last thing I ever saw was Tuftpaw being ripped apart by the foul beasts and then when I attcked one it deprived me of my last eye. I haven't smelled or heard Tuftpaw since then and I've heard that Patchhowl lost his leg or something like that."

• (It's an open thread, so I hope you don't mind)

Patchhowl limped to the fresh kill pile, climbing over Leafstorm. He stretched, grabbing a small rabbit and crouching by a bush to groom.

Don't act like I'm not here.

I know what you're doing.

Don't leave me in the cold.

Zoo Escape// Small cat Rp

Spirit Animal?

Wolf

• Patchhowl spat out a lump of fur. "I went for a walk today. Smelled a rabbit." He grinned. "Caught a rabbit." He said proudly.

Don't act like I'm not here.

I know what you're doing.

Don't leave me in the cold.

Zoo Escape// Small cat Rp

Spirit Animal?

Wolf