A Place for All We Feel | o, ToUS visit

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos

• π’Ÿπ’Άπ“‡π“€π“ˆπ“€π’Ύπ‘’π“ˆ

π˜Ώπ™Š π™”π™Šπ™ π™ƒπ™Šπ™‡π˜Ώ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏, π™Šπ™ π™„π™Ž 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 π˜Ώπ˜Όπ™π™†π™‰π™€π™Žπ™Ž π™π™‰π˜Ώπ™€π™π™‰π™€π˜Όπ™π™ƒ?

Scarred eyes stirred with conflict as they pierced the borderline to the Volary Flights, their owner slowing her pace to a stop before doing the same. The feline's aura was especially different during this visit, as her usually bright and cheerful self had been replaced by someone of tired silence and restrained sadness. These past few days had taken its toll on her and though she was up and moving about, Darkskies still did not feel entirely like herself. There was a large piece of her that was missing, and one in which she did not know what to do without.

The Legate settled herself down at the scentkine and gently placed her gift basket on the ground next to her. While she hadn't been particularly motivated in the recent days, she had still somehow managed to pull together a good selection for her allies. This week's theme was Defence.

Inside the basket were several carefully crafted pieces of leather armor, including greaves, bracers, two chest pieces and one weapon holster. Situated on too were two automatic knives and one karambit. All of which were up to the high positions to grant her permission to distribute. With the weight of it all, her trip here had proven to be quite tiring. Her muscles sang gleefully at the opportunity to finally rest.

She stretched her maw in a sleepy yawn before allowing her gaze to survey her surroundings. The irridescent cat had heard that there was a change in leadership in the Volary Flights and was eager to congratulate Enjolras on his ascension to the top. Although, she was curious, and perhaps a little concerned, to find out what happened to Kira. She hoped he was doing okay. They had only just met during her last visitation here but he seemed like a pretty cool dude.

eeefqw.png

IN YOUR HANDS, THERE'S A TOUCH THAT CAN HEAL ~
    ~ BUT IN THOSE SAME HANDS, IS THE POWER TO KILL.

INFO β˜…Β  PLOT

* inactive on most weekends*

• β€”β€”β€”β€” KOLA HARBRINGER β€”β€”β€”β€”

WE'LL HAVE THE TIME OF OUR LIVES TONIGHT

Kola had come across the visitor, and greeted her with a warm smile and a purr. Ah, the Tribe. They seemed like a good clan, and that they were very happy. She liked that. The shaman was very happy at her current home, and didn't have any intentions of moving. "Hello, there! Does the Tribe offer us these gifts?" the serval asked, taking a seat in front of Darkskies, giving her a small, yet very welcoming and warm, smile.

"speech"

sfLDSq6.gif

I'LL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU

( i'll help you heal and make sure you are always okay, although you are dead )

VOLARY FLIGHTS β˜† SHAMAN β˜† TAGS β˜† PENNED BY JUNEY

• π’Ÿπ’Άπ“‡π“€π“ˆπ“€π’Ύπ‘’π“ˆ

π˜Ώπ™Š π™”π™Šπ™ π™ƒπ™Šπ™‡π˜Ώ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏, π™Šπ™ π™„π™Ž 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 π˜Ώπ˜Όπ™π™†π™‰π™€π™Žπ™Ž π™π™‰π˜Ώπ™€π™π™‰π™€π˜Όπ™π™ƒ?

Ah, the sight of a friendly face was always one that could lift her spirits. With a gentle smile, the irridescent feline would rise from her seat as she was joined at the border by another. This animal was not someone that she had met during her previous visits and, as such, Darkskies was instantly curious about her. As per usual, she dipped her head in a respectful greeting, then offered a short nod in response to the serval's question. "Hello there, and yes. I've brought an assortment of armor and a few weapons this week. With the permission of a high position, they can be distributed among your clan." She would reply. It was her mainly her intention to ensure that one, she wasn't disrespecting their leader by bringing these types of gifts to the Volary Flights, and two, that the gifts are distributed into the right paws. In particular, she did not want any children wielding them without proper supervision and guidance.

"Also, it is a pleasure to be meeting you for the first time. My name is Darkskies. I'm a Legate over at The Tribe of Unbounded Sky and the Ambassador to the Volary Flights." She said, tilting her head ever so slightly. She supposed that last part was a bit evident considering the manner of her visit that day. "What might I address you as?"

eeefqw.png

IN YOUR HANDS, THERE'S A TOUCH THAT CAN HEAL ~
    ~ BUT IN THOSE SAME HANDS, IS THE POWER TO KILL.

INFO β˜…Β  PLOT

* inactive on most weekends*

• Seeing the familiar figure of Darkskies brought a relaxed smile to the Tiger's white maw. He'd been so sleep deprived from worry of an attack the last few days that it felt like he was dragging his body and his mind along for the ride. Eventually, he caught up and his dark cerulean eyes looked to the tribe member as he noticed a more solemn presence hung over her. It confused him for a moment since the ambassador was usually rather chipper, but even typically happy individuals have bad days. Instead of prying he let the feline save face and just gave her another polite smile in return. A low vibrato laced its way through Al's words as he spoke in a laxed tone. "It's lovely to see you again Darkskies, and thank you very much for the gifts. I'm sure many of our members will find this useful - how has the tribe been faring?" Despite the compact of his words they all came in a slow lull and he knew the other wouldn't mind garnering an answer back. Which was nice about polite individuals. Rude ones were always so extra and uneccessary with their vocabulary. Moving his left paw he graciously batted the basket towards himself and gave the other another nod of gratitude.

zXhZrjQ.png

alejandro reaver soler simul stamus

male . 5 years . pansexual . bengal tiger

volary flights vice-emperor . ambassador to bhr

tag as user #303709 . interact with in #C4DDDA . plot . tags . adopt ale's kids

sig (c) tasmagoric | av (c) copper

• ✧ "Hi, Miss Darkskies!" The pup barks as she makes her way over, standing close to Miss Kola and being careful not to hit the Shaman with her wagging tail. It's just so nice to see visitors again, especially in the wake of everything bad that has happened. Sleepy is keeping a good face on to make sure everyone is as happy as the memory1 will let them be, but she's still sad about Mister Kira's death - it felt like her fault, after all. She felt like her promotion might cheer people up, and really wants to tell Miss Darkskies about it. Sleepingpaw waits until it won't be rude to say it, and then can't wait any longer.

"I'm a Shotgun2 now, Miss Darkskies, because Mister Ale thinks I can be one!" Her bright smile widens on her pink face before her ears droop slightly. Had it been rude? She'd really tried not to be... "Oh, um, sorry for interrupting."

1misery

2Shogun

"speech"

( *゚+✩ ) ---- you don't have to let me in