ASHES REMAIN // Glitteringgold

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • The Koi Pond was not to be messed with. That was something she understood. No touchy fishy. But she could hope she would at least watch them. The sound of the water was calming, but what was even more calming was seeing the black, the orange and white fishes swam around. She takes a deep breath, closing her eyes as she listens to the water before she opens them, sitting down, just... watching. It was nice. There was no ash, she felt more connected to nature here.

// Glitteringgold

♚ ・゚: isn't it lovely, all alone — TAGS

HEART MADE OF GLASS ——・゚✦

・゚✦ —— MY MIND OF STONE

• TAGS - BIOGRAPHY - RELATIONS - FAMILY TREE

Born and raised in RiverClan, Glitteringgold had a natural preference for bodies of water that permitted swimming, but much like Riku, had found that the Koi Pond had a calming and peaceful aura that he rarely found elsewhere. He would often escape here in times of emotional turmoil, to reflect upon himself and to ease the stress that accompanied leadership. Catching sight of Riku, a new face that had quickly become familiar to him, the pale Dark Dynasty leader would allow his dainty paws to carry him closer, a smile forming upon his delicate lips. "The Koi Pond is one of my favourite landmarks here in the Dynasty," he would say, golden gaze drifting to the fish that were moving beneath the surface. "How are you on this fine day, Riku?"

j9rYnx2.png

Tribe of Unbounded Sky Deputy | Dark Dynasty Leader

Former RiverClan Vice-Leader & Counselor | Former ToRW Leader & Medic

Born Feb 1st 2014 | Male | Pansexual | Avatar by Midsummer | Pixel by Greahound

May be less active on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays due to college!

ADOPT HIS MEGA HPR KIDS

• Riku was... well, she was born in a desert, so she often didn't swim or see bodies of water that often. When she did, they held her attention for longer than she could count. Like Glitteringgold, though, she went here to escape the stress - not of leadership, but of how it seemed her rock had no use for her, her own Father. And how she would have to adjust for that. Most of the time, yes, she was happy about it, but the reality would set in. It would sink to the bottom of her gut and knot up, becoming a stone.

The caraval's tufted ears swiveled as she heard the pawsteps of the leader, with his petite build - quieter than most, but still heard. Ah, a question? Besides the remark of the koi pond, as well. "I am fine," the silver-tongued feline replies, a sort of lie. "And yourself? Are you here to enjoy the calmness of the pond?"

・゚✦ —— MY MIND OF STONE

• TAGS - BIOGRAPHY - RELATIONS - FAMILY TREE

The brief and non-descriptive response that Riku supplied in return to the previous question was a relatively typical response. A former counselor, Glitteringgold could recognise that, especially when prompted on the spot, few chose to expose or talk in depth about the the true extent of their feelings to someone their relationship with was near to non-existent. Even he did the same. So, whether it was true or not, he chose not to pry any further.

"I'm well. Leadership is stressful at the best of times, even in a quiet Clan like the Dynasty." The feline was under constant, unspoken scrutiny by those that looked up to him and counted on him to make the right decisions, his every action and word picked apart. There was always fear in the back of the mind that he wasn't good enough. "Yes, I come here often, when I'm not busy. Are you settling in okay?"

j9rYnx2.png

Tribe of Unbounded Sky Deputy | Dark Dynasty Leader

Former RiverClan Vice-Leader & Counselor | Former ToRW Leader & Medic

Born Feb 1st 2014 | Male | Pansexual | Avatar by Midsummer | Pixel by Greahound

May be less active on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays due to college!

ADOPT HIS MEGA HPR KIDS

• Riku listens, even if her gaze is turned on the koi pond as the tricolor fishes splash and swim around. "I see," The caraval hums. Something in her hopes that that is what has gotten her father to act differently - she doubted so, though. Her magenta gaze flickers up to Glitteringgold at his question, and she nods. This was truthful, because she felt better being here than anywhere else so far. "Yes. I'm settling in fine. How is leadership going for you?"

・゚✦ —— MY MIND OF STONE