let it all go ;; visitor

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • P A N D O R A

SO I CAN HIDE

ALL MY SCARS

tags --

The young woman heard stories of this place. Thus, she was here. Mainly to seek her sibling. She missed him. She truly did so, she came here. Looking for the male she grew up with. The male abandoned with her. The one that protected her when she was so small. She was no little child now. She was larger in size and muscle. She toughened up and now she was here to see her sibling. Maybe for the last time.

speaking

code by xredxpepperx

— GET ME OUT OF HERE

• //track for now <3

"go away" storage

MAKE NO MISTAKE I LIVE IN A PRISON THAT I BUILT MYSELF; IT IS MY RELIGION--

cory voznesensky / / hellraisers exalted / / dire snow leopard / / storage / / penned by menarva

• While it wasn't her brother, Twisted would approach the visitor nonetheless. She immediately was defensive about her new home, not showing any kind of smile or kindness towards the visitor. "What's your name? Why are you on Hellraiser territory?" She hoped they would speak fast, she didn't have the time or patience to deal with her or anyone else.

tumblr_mzf5koiIzw1rjvlpro1_250.giffierce wolfdog wearing metal spiked collar.

11 month grave knight of hellraisers

based off of blue from wolf's rain.

• i'm the devil telling satan

more visitors? we're so popular now, the direwolf thought sarcastically as she walked into the scene. looking as annoyed as ever, her lips were pulled into a grimace as she came to stand beside twisted, glaring at the wolfdog, her tail would sway with irritation. "seems a lot of bodies have been crossing over here lately," she commented, speaking more to twisted that the stranger.

i'm just wild, sit the fuck down

YOU CAN WEAR THE CROWN

BUT YOU'RE NO PRINCESS

icilia — direwolf — hellraisers — tags — penned by bastet

• V E N U S

JUST WAITING FOR THE MOMENT

NEVER SEE ME COMING

tags --

The woman would stroll over and pause. Taking a seat beside the gathered. The injured woman would wave her tail and eyes the stranger. Calmly studying the woman before her. She was here for something and that was a rather confusing notion.

speaking

code by xredxpepperx

ELjUhRN.gif

— I AM THE EYE OF THE STORM

• P A N D O R A

SO I CAN HIDE

ALL MY SCARS

tags --

A voice reached her and she looked up. Eyes on the other and ears pinned back. Hello. I am Pandora. I am not here to seek trouble. I simply miss my brother and he was taken by one of your members a while ago. I guess he chose to stay here. I just want to see him. She paused and then looked at her paws. Fyodor.

speaking

code by xredxpepperx

— GET ME OUT OF HERE

• Fyodor would probably look pathetic compared to his sister now. Instead of growing in muscle, Fyodor was small and bony. His fur was matted and unkept and his emotionless grey eyes were hollow. One could see the bones shift under his pelt as he walked. The dark wolfdog had been minding his own business when his territory scan power alerted him to a familiar figure. His sister. He had been the only brother out of the litter and he very much cared for his siblings. Fyodor stumbled quickly to the scene, coming to an abrupt stop in front of Pandora. He leaned forward to try to lick her nose in greeting. "It's me! I'm here!"

never been a perfect soul but i will not apologize

cursed son of deathstroke w and edelweiss vs | dark sable wolfdog | 11 months | biography

• P A N D O R A

SO I CAN HIDE

ALL MY SCARS

tags --

Tears welled in her eyes as she looked at her brother. He was a mess and she hated it. Ears pulled back she would move to rub her face on his neck. Almost in a hugging motion. Look at you. You are worn down.. Are you okay? She almost choked on the words as she looked the male over. Stepping back.

speaking

code by xredxpepperx

— GET ME OUT OF HERE