Good Intentions || open ; darkclanner

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos

• quietpaw ☆ female ☆ 11 moons

Dont post till after Saguaro //

quietdawn couldnt help it. her paws itched to run, to run across fourtrees and into thunderclan territory to find him. butterflies in her stomach told her yes, but she knew it was wrong. was she a hypocrite to say she loved him? ever since she got lost in his green eyes, ever since she longed for them again. she longed to feel his soft fur without the muddy weight.

Shed sneak to see him, yes. it may be day, but she hunted alone, she wondered if he did as well. hiding amongst some bushes on the edge of the territory she waited to see the brown tabby Mark's of the apprentice, to smell his sweet scent, to hear his voice.

Quietdawn was crazy, she knew, remembering how harshly she left before after hed ask her about her scars. it had hit her quite roughly but she couldnt pull away from him. He danced in her mind, clouding her thoughts. Could she break it off with him and remain in darkclan? Or would they be caught? She itched to leave, growing anxious, but a familiar brown coat passed in front of her a few tail lengths away, and she couldnt help herself.

"Loudpaw!" She whispered quietly, hoping she hadnt called for another cat.

© xredxpepperx

"and it gets harder just to breathe"

"feels like the walls are closing in"

poisonkit | 4 moons [19th] | female | darkclan | anxious & sweet

rped by deidre

• It had only been a few days since his encounter with Quietpaw, but Loudpaw had been a bit distracted since. He thought about the game they played, her confessions about her scars, her deep blue eyes...why couldn't he not think about her!? He hid it well, doing his best during training sessions and patrols, but Loudpaw was starting to get annoyed. They were just friends, friends from different Clans. She didn't have to linger in his thoughts all the time! In his flustered confusion, Loudpaw had tiptoed out of camp to try hunting again, which was his biggest weakness as a warrior. He could count how much prey he had caught during his whole time as an apprentice: four mice. What kind of warrior was he? See, he had better things to do than think about Quietpaw.

But as he scurried along through the trees, finally feeling refreshed, he heard a familiar hissing voice. Loudpaw skidded to a halt, digging his paws into the earth and nearly falling flat on his face. "Hello...?" He looked through the trees, backtracking his steps until he saw the gray she-cat standing at the border. Loudpaw's eyes widened, first in pure excitement, and then in confusion. "What are you doing here?" He asked, rushing over to her. A quiet laugh quivered from his lips, fueled by the same feeling of adventure he had felt when they had first been together. "My Clanmates will see you!" He took a step closer to her.

x1EZBkG.png

click the pic for info

the scarred warrior grinned as the apprentice came in sight, a pure rumbling in her chest. "I came to see you! You cant sneak off for a little second, can you?" She asked, knowing her own stupidity in her head. Of course he couldnt, he was obviously rushing this moment. "I want to tell you good news!"

What if he didnt care? What if instead of her trying to let him go slowly, he broke her heart right then and there? Wait... she shook her head, frustrated. She wouldn't let him do that, couldnt.

"If someone sees me, you just gotta act like your defending the territory." She decided to say quickly, low enough hopefully for only him to hear.

© xredxpepperx

rped by deidre

• ✦ ✧ ✦ Sheepskin, unbeknownst to himself, was lurking near the Darkclanner and the Thunderclan apprentice. Movements slow, a deep breath inwards...crunch. His paw brushed against a crumbling leaf, sending the mouse that he had been stalking rushing into the underbrush, the deputy letting out a frustrated huff before falling silent. Were those voices he heard? They were nearby but hushed, Sheepskin's ears perking towards the disturbance as he made his way towards what he was hearing.

Dark blue eyes narrowed as he nosed his way through the thick foliage, gaze searching for the chattering cats. Was that Loudpaw? He recognized the outline of the apprentice, but the molly that was chatting with him was somebody that he didn't recognize. The fur along his spine started to rise out of instinct, tail tip twitching as he appeared through the bright greenery.

"C-Can I help you?" The deputy called out as he shouldered his way through the underbrush, eyes locked on Quietdawn as he tilted his head slightly. She smelt of pine and fresh mountain air, what was she doing all the way in Thunderclan?

in my body, i have a soft light

burning low, but too hot to hold

tags. | penned by snappy.

• Her excitement was easily spilled onto Loudpaw, and he was unable to refrain from grinning anymore. He cheekily looked over his shoulders to make sure no one had arrived yet and the coast was clear. So he nodded at her suggestion and craned his neck down, eyes glinting. "Yeah, yeah, good idea. So what's the good new--" his sentence broke when he heard rustling behind him, followed by the voice of Sheepskin. Loudpaw winced, his tail fluffing out. He had just checked to make sure no one was there! As Sheepskin got closer and closer to them, Loudpaw strengthened his stance and unsheathed his claws, puffing out his chest. "Oh! Sheepskin! I-uh-I, you see, this mangy DarkClan cat was about to trespass, but I got here just in time." Loudpaw explained, narrowing his eyes at Quietdawn. Anticipation gnawed in his chest. He really wished Sheepskin had never come over. He was so excited to be seeing his friend again, and all he wanted to know was the good news! He wanted to run around with her again. No, NO. Sheepskin was a good cat. A good ThunderClan deputy. It wasn't his fault he was being a worthy warrior. Why couldn't he do the same? Loudpaw, reluctantly, took a step back to make room for Sheepskin, keeping his eyes locked on Quietdawn. He hoped she could see the longing in his eyes.

x1EZBkG.png

click the pic for info

mangy? She would've been insulted if she hadnt knew the situation. quietpaw flattened her useful ear back to her skull, her blue eyes icey in fear that the other had approached. Why was she so mousebrained? What was with her luck? She knew better too! And now? She was going to get herself in trouble, and the other apprentice who was dear to her.

She went with the story, dipping her head respectfully. "I.. dont mean to. There was a mouse that ran off and in anger I chased it. I didnt... mean to it was an accident. I just..." her heart felt like it was in her paws, her chest pressed down on the border as she tried to make herself small.

She knew better, she knew she was wrong, she just hoped he couldnt hear her heart beating like she could. Her voice wasn't shaky, and held it quite still, but the warrior was hoping the thubderclanner wouldn't question it. "I'm sorry. I never crossed it but..." she sighed, trying to play her role thoroughly.

All she wanted to do was talk with the tom, and she got thunderclan on her paws. Shed never be able to see him, would she? Half of her told her to just join, but the lie had already been told, and she was sure shed never be able to join, especially not now. Her blue eyes cast to loudpaws green, then back to sheepskins.

© xredxpepperx

rped by deidre

• Thank You, Next

NAU2JPm.png

"Loudpaw."

And then Moonstar was there. A silver tiger with golden eyes that landed on the apprentices in curiosity as she stood beside her deputy. She had heard, and seen, enough to know that there was something...else...about this whole situation. The leader would flicker her ear in thoughtfulness, and she would take a short glance at Loudpaw and his expression before she meowed gently to the Darkclan apprentice, "A mouse, huh?" She would raise an non existing eyebrow at the pair before she lashed her tail and meowed calmly, "And you chased it straight across the Moonstone, and Fourtrees?" Her golden hues seemed to dig into the apprentice before she turned and blinked at her deputy, "Sheepskin, please take Loudpaw back to camp. I will be taking Quietpaw home." She gave Loudpaw a look that just screamed, we aren't done talking yet before turning and moving back towards Darkclan territory.

//

Are you cool with me making a thread where Moonstar takes her home? She's been meaning to talk to Eaglestar anyway.

• ✦ ✧ ✦ Sheepskin, albeit a usually forgiving tom, was having a hard time believing the Darkclanner's story. It was an awfully long way from Darkclan territory to Thunderclan territory; had this young warrior chased a mouse that far, across more than enough ground to make her paws fall off? The deputy looked skeptical as Quietdawn finished talking, dark blue eyes narrowed as he opened his mouth to speak. Words hitched in his throat as Moonstar appeared at his side, addressing the problem better than he probably ever could.

"Be s-safe, Moonstar. If you n-need any help, you know where I'll b-be." Sheepskin replied back with a gentle nudge to the silver tabby's shoulder before turning towards camp, gesturing to Loudpaw with a flick of his tail. "We b-better be heading back now, Loudpaw." The deputy began to trot towards home, hesitating a few feet away and waiting for the apprentice to join him on the walk back to camp.

in my body, i have a soft light

burning low, but too hot to hold

tags. | penned by snappy.

• Well Loudpaw sure believed Quietdawn's story to be believable, though he was likely just too excited and nervous to have the same logical thoughts as Moonstar and Sheepskin. So he continued to play along, eyeballing Quietdawn with fake suspicion. But then, he heard his name, followed by the elegant leader making her presence known. Loudpaw's ears flattened, and he forced the fur along his spine to stay flat. "Okay, okay..." Loudpaw mumbled, throwing a terrified glance over to his DarkClan friend once before turning with Sheepskin. He slunk after behind the deputy, looking again over his shoulder. Great. This was definitely not supposed to happen. There couldn't have been much harm in just talking to her, right? They were, after all, just friends! Clan borders don't know what friendship is! Loudpaw sighed, tail dragging in the dirt as he followed Sheepskin back to camp. He hoped Quietdawn wouldn't snap at Moonstar.

x1EZBkG.png

click the pic for info

• well just say quietdawn was quiet for rn bc I can't post but I'll reply later and I'm down for a private thread while they walk to dc

rped by deidre