you and i remember budapest very differently \\ leesha

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • WE'RE GONNA WEAR THE CROWN —

Should they be doing this? Probably not, but the semi familiar smells and the promise of an ally made them slightly less frightened than before. It had taken several weeks of settlement, treatment, and consoling before Ace started to return back to the old catsune they were before the Cartel happened to them. Now, they even had the courage to snoop around in another clan's territory, albeit one they were familiar with since lots of Ruiners had at one point lived in or were currently living in the Shadow Veil or at least had family there.

It was here that Ace of Spades sought adventure and new discoveries...and maybe a friend or two. Kids their age were a bit lacking in the Ruins. The hum of the camp was well in the range of hearing, hell the Arcanium could even make out distinct conversations if they focused in on a pair talking over a meal. A breathy gasp was drawn from their chest as they ducked for cover when a Veiler turned in their general direction, only to slam into a small frame behind them and Ace's heart stuttered in their chest.
    // LEESHA  

"speech"

NOW IT'S TIME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT

( the ashes fall, we answer the call, whatever it takes )

Storage All Actions/Opinions IC Penned by Luna

• Leesha could relate to the feeling of being to afried to go outside even leaving thier own room. Leesha had experienced something similliar to what Ace had gone through. She had got captured by a Exiler and taken away from thier own home and even if they not had got harmed it had still been a very scary experience for her. Leesha hadn't dared to leave the camp, even her own room for days. It had left a such scar on her that she had been asked to become a apprentice earlier just so she could start her training to learn how to self-defend herself. Mercy had agreed but only if she not took part in raids or talked about her early apprenticehood to people outside of her clan. Something she had agreed to and found justified.

Now as a newely promoted Nightwatcher Leesha felt a bigger responsibility from before and she didn't wanted the Exiles to have this control over her anymore. She did not wanted to be scared for them and not be there when her clanmates needed her. Leesha had to in someway get herself passed this.

Leesha had followed a small patrol out from camp to go and check the borders with them when she heared some noises coming from the right of her. Curious to investigate the Aeternum decided to check it out even if thier heart was almost up in thier own throat. The patrol is not far away, i can call for them if i need to. She convinced herself however as she come to discover the myster of the noise happend to found a other young girl (she thought not there was people how consider themself none-binary) how not looked to be around from here. Leesha would have been able to tell if so was the case since she knew pretty much all children around here and they wheren't many aside from her younger sisters. Beside she was quite sure she would notice someone like Ace, her apperance being outstanding for her and if not pretty. " Hello, who're you and what are you doing here?." she asked as she noticed this one scent was familliar for her. Ver was carrying the same smell like this one, at least one of them.

I WANNA BE THE PERSON THAT YOU THINK THAT I AM.

LEESHA AETERNUM KITSUNE SHADOW VEIL & NIGHTWATCHER INFORMATION

Ace shakily looked up at the individual questioning them, letting out a breath they didn't even know they were holding in. Thank the Red God it wasn't Ver, they weren't sure they were quite ready to face their attacker now clan mate yet. However, this girl was much cuter than they were expecting and stutters and looking down at their paws occurred for a different reason aside from their Autism. "I-I'm Ace. I...uh...kinda got bored and went exploring? I'm sorry but...you're really pretty, like...REALLY freakin hot." Well shit...that just happened didn't it?

"speech"

• Pretty, her?. There where million of things that could have catch her of guard that day or any day really but nothing could ever have got compared to how unprepared she had been to what Ace just right about now said to her. No one had ever called her pretty before aside from that one time when Ver had complimented her when she had first had taken on this red scarf she now always had wrapped around her neck. But she didn't believe that one time counted even if it did had made her very happy that day because she wanted to be pretty. She wanted to be as beautiful like her mom, as pretty like Mercy, and as attractive looking as Ver. One day she hoped she would grow up and become one of this things but she had never imaged someone would ever call her that now, so bluntly and so suddenly.

In a split second her whole face heated up, and she felt her whole face started to burn. Hot. She was both hot and pretty?. She could totally agree on that she felt hot right now and extremely embarassed. She suddenly felt very shy and timid around this bold person. She would turned her head away from them and buried half of her face into her scarf. " Uhm, t-thank you..." she mumbled the words out shyly and still felt how much her cheeks where burning. Was this normal?. Was this how others felt when someone said you where hot?, and pretty?. Leesha couldn't say it not made her happy though to be called that. A smile actually was faintly there across her lips. " My name is Leesha by the way..."

I WANNA BE THE PERSON THAT YOU THINK THAT I AM.

LEESHA AETERNUM KITSUNE SHADOW VEIL & NIGHTWATCHER INFORMATION

Ace felt a smirk creep up onto their features, offering a small bow of their body as they looked up at Leesha through their eyelashes. "You're very welcome my dear. Leesha...a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." They purred, pulling on some skills they weren't even aware they possessed. Chuckling they sat upright once more, nothing more than a wince giving away the pain that the action induced from their healing wounds but otherwise seemed unaffected.

"speech"