here we go again // skyclan patrol

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • the trip to shadowclan took longer than what kestrelswoop had grown accustomed to. with the twolegs destroying their old camp, skyclan had had no choice but to expand their territory in order to have a safe new home, which consequentially meant a greater walking distance to and from the borders. not to mention they had to cross thunderclan territory to get to shadowclan, which took even longer. thank god he had taken a nap, albeit an unplanned one, before he'd organized this patrol. had he not, he would've been exhausted before they even caught a whiff of the border. he'd felt as if he had practically transformed into a zombie over the past few days, thanks to the extra work he was putting into building up the new camp.

finally, after minutes upon minutes of walking, he could smell the familiar scent of the border up ahead, where the thick forest comprised of mainly oaks began thinning out, giving way to pine trees. picking up the pace a little, kestrelswoop switched from a trodding walk to a slow trot, eager to get this task done so that he could go back and rest some more. he stopped short of the border, glancing around to see if anyone was on the other side. but so far, everything was quiet on shadowclan's side. glancing behind him to see if the others were still with him, he'd sit down and wait for a shadowclan patrol.

LAVENDERSTAR   LYNXFLIGHT.   charcoalpaw.   Bluewing.   cloudedpaw.

[ TAGS ]

IT WAS OVER AND DONE BEFORE WE HAD A START

( IT GOES ON IN MY HEAD AND I'LL WIND UP DEAD )

The post was edited 1 time, last by kestrelswoop ().

• CHARCOALPAW

★ skyclan ★ apprentice ★ male

charcoalpaw was right on kestrelswoop’s heels, eager to be doing a patrol. he hadn’t been to this. order often, hardly ever actually and he had been itching to get close since leaving their new camp. “wonder if we’ll meet another patrol”, he pondered aloud.

description ★ "speech"thoughts

• //track for rn

Since skyclan doesn’t actually border shc I’m gonna use this thread to have Lav make sure skc and shc are on good terms hehe.

WE LOSE OUR MINDS IN A CITY OF ROSES

BIO SKYCLAN LEADER FEMALE 63 MOONS AVATAR BY TALLOW_CAT PENNED BY myth

• //askdldj i did not know that until i saw the map of the territories in the skc chat after i posted this since i'm a newbie + in lynxfight's post it said a shadowclan border patrol so i just went with it lmao

IT WAS OVER AND DONE BEFORE WE HAD A START

( IT GOES ON IN MY HEAD AND I'LL WIND UP DEAD )

• //no worries c: It still works!

Lav would follow behind Kestrelswoop's lead, her emerald green eyes scanning around the rather unfamiliar territory... Never had she been around here, never had she laid a glimpse on ShadowClan land before. There had never been a reason for her to go here in all her moons during SkyClan, ShadowClan and her clan rarely ever interacted so she had wanted to tag along today to make sure the two clans were on good terms. She doubted they weren't, but you could never be to sure. She sits down a few friendly paw-steps away from Kestrelswoop.

"I sure hope we do. I'd like to speak to Sorrelstar while we are here, make sure SkyClan and ShadowClan's relationship is alright." She would murmur to Charcoalpaw.

WE LOSE OUR MINDS IN A CITY OF ROSES

BIO SKYCLAN LEADER FEMALE 63 MOONS AVATAR BY TALLOW_CAT PENNED BY myth

• ddd2ox6-7d80c0ef-2f08-4c87-88de-8d3a0105cbe2.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2NkOGJiM2Y3LTZkZjgtNDVkZC1hZGQwLTMzMjBmODVjMmQzYlwvZGRkMm94Ni03ZDgwYzBlZi0yZjA4LTRjODctODhkZS04ZDNhMDEwNWNiZTIuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.7dZXnc_lsoBYL5DwzDWpRCugfdEgrr0Pknam4FuVsUQ

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

BLUEPAW

Warrior apprentice

Skyclanner

"Speech"

Bluepaw hung out at the back of the patrol, a few paces away from the last cat before her. She enjoyed the space, the quiet broken only by the chatting of the cats ahead of her. Here, o a patrol, Bluepaw felt like her old self. Strong, powerful, a defender of Skyclan like no one else was! She practically beamed with joy, letting her face relax into a smile as she looked out across the Shadowclan border.

For all Skyclan's faults, Bluepaw couldn't imagine ever crossing that border and leaving her home behind. She was loyal to Skyclan and Skyclan alone, and nothing would ever change that. 'Sides, if things got any worse, like more rules were broken and daylight warriors and riverclan traitors filled the ranks, Bluepaw would just work hard to gain power and fix things.

She purred softly at the thought, a pep in her step now.

Someday...