Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Bunnie , OOOOO I LOVE THAT!

Lowkey would offer up Graypaw

—————————————

we were never gonna catch fire we'd've burned up in the flames

long before they ever rose up higher —

—————————————

©

• Ooooh maybe Graypaw could convince my girl Rabbitpaw to join? It's obvious that she wants to be the medicine cat apprentice. Maybe Graypaw can hone in on her jealousy towards her brother and offer her the role of medicine cat when they try to take over?

• Bunnie , yes please! I love that. Graypaw honestly doesn't know what she wants, just that she doesn't like living as a clan cat. ^.^"

—————————————

—————————————

©

• I think it would be interesting to have the apprentices be the traitors since it's usually older cats. Maybe the rouges can backstab the apprentices? Using their naivety against them and end up kicking them out when they don't take over Scarletclan? Also, my girl is pansexual.. just sayin' ;p lolol

• Bunnie , Graypaw is bi! :D

—————————————

—————————————

©

• yeah Bunnie my cat Poolstorm is Rabbitpaw's mentor :) maybe we could incorporate some herbs into their training so the two could compromise a bit together? Like she could ask what certain herbs are used for during battle training or which ones are best to cover her scent during hunting?

• My cats are all open for plotting;

ScarletClan: Russetthorn (F) deputy, Foxcry (M) warrior, Beeltepaw (M) apprentice, and Tawnysky (N) warrior.

I'd like Russetthorn (bi) to get a mate some time, maybe someone who can counter her aggressive attitude lol. Foxcry (gay), Tawnysky (ace/pan) and Beetlepaw (bi) are also open to romance plots.

TorrentClan: Ferretfoot (M) warrior, Maggotpaw (M) med cat app, Rustycreek (F) queen, and Featherdust (F) elder.

My plan is for Featherdust to die at some point, and if that would help advance any plot for TorrentClan I'm down for that.

"THE SCARIEST MOMENT IS ALWAYS JUST BEFORE YOU START." -- STEPHEN KING

• Im open for my kitties to be in some love plots if you wanna look over their forms? Grassfall is a very outgoing tom. Maybe he can be persistent enough with Russetthorn or if you think Tawnysky would be a better fit that's cool too. If you don't think either of them would be a good fit that's fine too lol. I think Rabbitpaw might develop a crush on Greypaw but I'm open for some love triangle drama ^.^

Also, my Torrentclan cats are open for plotting too. The ill-tempered Bramblepath and the spit fire Drizzlestep, although I saw that someone has a crush on her which I'm cool with playing up a bit :3

• I like the idea of Russetthorn and Grassfall! I feel like at first Russetthorn would be a confused as to why she's attracted to him (the whole, cant do the romance, gotta be the best deputy mindset) but slowly opening up to him. She'd probably be the type to kind of be mean before figuring out the whole oh crap i like you lol.

"THE SCARIEST MOMENT IS ALWAYS JUST BEFORE YOU START." -- STEPHEN KING

• Haha I think that would be perfect with Grassfall, because he doesn't take things like that too seriously. He'll probably just tease her and tell her to lighten up (while bragging about some way cool thing he most certainly didn't do). Maybe Russetthorn can get Grassfall to be more real and himself instead of this fake "I'm the greatest" persona he puts on. And he could get Russetthorn to open up and be more carefree