count my cards | weekly task | two truths & a lie

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • MOTHSHINE

Skyclan - Warrior - Female - 11 moons

Mothshine had dolled out weekly tasks in the past. She always enjoyed assigning games. It kept spirits up, and it was a nice change of pace from the usual hunting or patrolling. Although, it was plain to see that she enjoyed those things as well. But who didn't love a good game? When she had approached Lynxflight for her task, she had admittedly been expecting a patrol or something of that nature. So when she was met with the task of hosting two truths and a lie...Well, she was rather thrilled. She had been thinking on it all morning--rising with the sun as she often did. She had to contain herself. At least give it a few hours before she went hollering into the center of camp. She knew not everyone was such an early riser. But with the sun at its highest, and the camp alive with her clanmates, this seemed as good a time as any. Or perhaps she just didn't want to wait any longer. Probably a bit of both. She emerged from the warrior's den, a call already on her lips, "Hey, Skyclan! Listen up!" She spoke with a smile and an excitement about her. She descended from the treehouse, finding her way to the center of the clearing. "We're going to play two truths and a lie. It's pretty simple!" She began, amber eyes sparkling. "We'll take turns listing three facts about ourselves. One of these things will be a lie, and your clanmates have to guess which. Easy, right?" She purred, sitting down and curling her tail over her paws. She had rather enjoyed this when Lavenderstar had hosted this a few moons back. Although, she supposed the point was to make sure it wasn't easy. Mothshine had come prepared.

She gave her clanmates some time to gather--to participate if they were so inclined. She certainly hoped they would be interested. If worse came to worse, she'd track down Juniperthorn and have him play with her. It wasn't often they said no to one another. "I'll start us off!" There were some cats who may be harder to fool. The ones she had grown up around. Which was...admittedly quite a large number of the clan. But surely she could fool some of those in the younger crowd. Well, here it goes. "When I was really little, I was interested in being a medicine cat." She began, that playfulness ever present on her face. "Lavenderstar had been my only mentor." She hoped she sounded convincing, with each statement she gave, regardless of what was true or what wasn't. "Squirrels are my absolute favorite thing to hunt." She finished.

WELL, DOESN'T EVERYONE?

Mothshine + Skyclan + Tags + penned by avery.

• CHARCOALPAW

★ skyclan ★ apprentice ★ male

i don’t believe you wanted to be a medicine cat”, charcoalpaw pitted as he wandered up. he had never attended any game like this and was extremely interested.

description ★ "speech"thoughts

• — sunwish bounced over to mothshine, mirroring the she-cat's enthusiasm with his own grin. "this was such a fun task to be given!" he purred, settling down near charcoalpaw, his hind legs shifting to the side as he did so. like charcoalpaw, he'd never played this game before. but that just made it all the more exciting and fun! "i think i'm gonna have to go with charcoalpaw on this one; you don't seem like the type who'd want to be a medicine cat."

• Ahh this was always a fun game... she always learned a thing or two about a clan-mate while playing this. A smile was on her face as she approached the group that was currently a trio, she gives them each a nod in greeting before looking at Mothshine with an amused look. "My my, is this going to be embarrassing if I get this wrong." Really given the fact that she had mentored the feline she should know... all of these things. Especially the mentor and the squirrel chasing one, but she never did think she had heard Mothshine ever mention she had wished to be a medicine cat ever... And considering the amount of the they had spent together such a thing like that would have been bound to come up as a conversation starter right? "I agree with the others, I don't think you wanted to be a medicine cat."

WE LOSE OUR MINDS IN A CITY OF ROSES

BIO SKYCLAN LEADER FEMALE 63 MOONS AVATAR BY TALLOW_CAT PENNED BY myth

• MOTHSHINE

Mothshine was thrilled that she had gathered up a few clanmates. Really, it would've be rather embarrassing if she'd just been spouting off information to no one at all. It was an opportunity to get to know one another--she was glad they had taken it. She had suspected the likes of Lavenderstar and Juniperthorn would pin down her lie immediately. Although, she shouldn't have been surprised when Charcoalpaw had guessed it so easily. Even the younger crowd seemed to know she had always had a desire to be a warrior. Those who had not even known her as a child could see that. Perhaps it was because of the passion she harbored for the position now. Stars, she really had made that far too easy. She grinned sheepishly when Sunwish came to the same conclusion. Of course Lavenderstar had been correct. She had expected no less. "What? You all don't think I'd be capable as a healer?" She mewed, feigning offense before laughing. Really, she probably would've been awful at it. That role could be reserved for those gentler and more patient than her. Finchpaw, with her compassion and expansive knowledge, was perfect for that. It wasn't a skill she possessed but it was one she greatly admired. "You all got me. I've wanted to be a warrior since day one." She admitted, before turning her gaze back to the apprentice. "Since you guessed correctly first, would you like to go next, Charcoalpaw?" She offered.

WELL, DOESN'T EVERYONE?

• CHARCOALPAW

sure!” the grey apprentice thought for a moment, one paw tapping gently on the hearth below him. he wasn’t a good liar and he knew it but they sure didn’t know. “i smacked mom, heronswoop, with a wad of mud once. i’ve had two mentors so far and i have the desire to learn about medicine.” the ones who didn’t know him well might possibly be fooled but he doubted it. regardless, he faced them with a smile and an inquisitive brow raised.

• — sunwish chuckled at mothshine, feeling quite pleased that he'd gotten it right. "maybe you could, if you really worked hard," he joked back, whiskers twitching. his focus then drifted to charcoalpaw, who'd just listed off three things. "well, i certainly hope it's the first one," he mewed, a playful sparkle in his eyes. "please tell me you didn't do that to your poor, sweet mother."

•         "Oh dear..." Lav would breathe, she gives a small snort at Sunwish's comment completely in agreement. She sure hoped he hadn't done that... and if he did she was shocked she had never learned about it since Heronswoop and Lav had been in the nursery together. So once again she agrees with the tom, "Yeah... please don't tell me you did that to her." The gray feline would muse.

• ddd2ox6-7d80c0ef-2f08-4c87-88de-8d3a0105cbe2.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2NkOGJiM2Y3LTZkZjgtNDVkZC1hZGQwLTMzMjBmODVjMmQzYlwvZGRkMm94Ni03ZDgwYzBlZi0yZjA4LTRjODctODhkZS04ZDNhMDEwNWNiZTIuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.7dZXnc_lsoBYL5DwzDWpRCugfdEgrr0Pknam4FuVsUQ

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

BLUEPAW

Warrior apprentice

Skyclanner

"Speech"

Bluepaw wasn't particularly certain she would be good at this game. I mean, she didn't like games - figured they were useless unless they helped hone actual helpful skills a warrior needs to survive - so she didn't exactly have experience with any of them. It didn't help that, due to said lack of experience, she also didn't really know her clanmates too well, which that in a sense proved her wrong for thinking these kidns of activities were dumb. After all, it was important to understand your clanmates, especially if you're the least popular among them. So Bluepaw would try, coming over and shyly sitting at the back of the group. She knew for a fact Charcoal was interested in herbs so that couldn't be the lie, but she couldn't really remember if he had two mentors or not and she heavily doubted he'd hit his mother.

Bluepaw would remain quiet, though, still unsure about participating and deciding to watch instead until she understood enough to know how to win.

• This was the kind of game Juniperthorn actually liked; and hearing Mothshine's call, knowing it was his best friend hosting the game, was enough to convince him to approach. His walk over would be one encased in silence, eyes of darkened juniper flickering from cat to cat, haring them all speak their piece. Usually he was good at this, sort of thing, but something about Charcoalpaw's demeanour threw him off a bit. Energetic cats were usually easy to read; though whilst everyone went with the thing they hoped he didn't do, Juniperthorn's instincts told him to go against the crowd.

"I think you don't have an interest in medicine," Juniperthorn hummed. His green eyes bore into the other for an answer, though a small smile played on his lips; maybe he was the equivalent of a bitter old man, maybe he shouldn't find clamour overwhelming.

This wasn't so bad.

image0.png

I AM THE GREATEST MOTHERFUCKER

THAT YOU'RE EVER GONNA MEET

SKYCLAN WARRIOR — TAGS — PENNED BY WALUIGIPINBALL

• CHARCOALPAW

you caught me..”, the grey apprentice laughed,” “my mother would rip my ear off if i did that to her. and just the thought of her wrath is terrifying enough. why don’t you give it a go, sunwish.”

• — hearing charcoalpaw's confession, sunwish's whiskers twitched in amusement. now it was his turn, and he had to pause for a minute to think of his choices. but soon he straightened up, glancing at each participant. "i don't like climbing trees, my favorite prey is magpie, and i really like flowers and flora in particular!" he'd exclaim.

•         "Uhh... you don't like climbing trees?" She guesses, overall she is extremely uncertain... Admittedly she didn't know Sunwish too well so this time it was rather hard, but perhaps because he was a nursery-helper he didn't like climbing trees? Perhaps that was rude of her but... her second guess would be the magpies. Who didn't love flowers and flora?

• MOTHSHINE

Mothshine couldn't help her laughter, grinning at Charcoalpaw as he confessed to his lie. "Well, I'm certainly glad. I bed she'd have had you on tick duty for a moon if you'd tried that!" She purred. She wasn't sure she had ever seen Heronswoop thoroughly angry. But she'd bet a face full of mud would've done it. Now it was Sunwish's turn. She was uncertain, really. Most of the participating cats were ones she did not know all that well. Her guess was as good as anyone else's. The flower thing couldn't possibly be a lie, could it? She didn't imagine so. Did anyone actively dislike something so pleasant? She was certainly a fan. It reminded her of Lavenderstar, and how she had littered their old camp with flora and colors galore. It reminded her of the sweet smell of her love from the across the border. It reminded her of spring and good weather coming. Maybe it was silly. She really did love a good flower. "Hm...Well, it might be a bit odd for a Skyclan cat to dislike climbing." She teased, amusement flickering in her amber gaze. "But just for the sake of being different, I'll go with the magpies." Perhaps he favored robins or finchs. She knew what she preferred.

WELL, DOESN'T EVERYONE?