kittypet roleplay? + plot

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • does anyone else have a kittypet character? im interested in roleplaying them, but i dont know if anyone else does have them?

i been thinking of dropping my character, but i do like his character idea.

if anyone is interested, i have a plot idea. princess, my kittypet is owned by a twoleg named hailey. hailey gets together with her parents to get another cat (can be any age) as they will be raised up as a kittypet. no loners or rouges. princess recently changed his name to stagbelly to fit into skyclan. however, he doesnt feel like its him. stagbelly will bring your character into skyclan, to join. however, mind you that stagbelly is a daylight warrior. was wondering if anyone would be interested in the cloudkit idea from the books?

can have some sort of kittypet guide or something?

tumblr_inline_p6m7owazyj1rhwzwl_100.gif

Art and love are the same thing:

It’s the process of seeing yourself in things that are not you.

-- thread hub --

• Heyy!

I don't have a kittypet character at the moment, but I would certainly be interested! This sounds like something that would be right up my alley. I wouldn't mind making a new character, or I have a few characters I made forever ago that I could possibly re-purpose for this. ^_^

In terms of the plot, you mean like living a sort of half life between being a kittypet and a member of SkyClan? In reference to the Cloudkit idea, you mean having your character essentially introduce/mentor the new character into adopting a clan lifestyle? Definitely PM me about this! I will start thinking up some ideas or see if I can find an old bio thread I could use for a kittypet character. Mind you, I'm not the fastest with character creation as I like to have a really good overview of my characters fleshed out before I jump into roleplay, so I'm hoping that won't be an issue? :-\

-----

- Member since October 20th, 2011 -

• hi lastwarrior! nice seeing you again.

id be down to private message you on the site, but i cannot do that. my inbox is totally filled up with old conversations and they take forever to delete. i am happy to talk to you here or within a private plotting thread, if you like.

in plot wise, i thought that his human could adopt another cat into the home. the house will be a standard one-level home with three bedrooms. they will be placed in the twoleg place, by bloodclan and skyclan. they will not have much interactions with bloodclan, as they will murder them if they were ever caught. the new character could be his new adoptive sibling or just another kittypet. you can do whatever you decide with the kittypet character as they are pretty open to creation. :-)

i am thinking of doing a strict kittypet roleplay, but i am not too sure if anyone would wish to take part of. although, for activity wise, my character is a half-clan alliance with skyclan. as, stag is fully against joining the clan. he will not join the ranks of warrior but as a daylight warrior. im going to assume that lavenderstar / myth would be welcoming of the character.

tumblr_inline_p6m7owazyj1rhwzwl_100.gif

Art and love are the same thing:

It’s the process of seeing yourself in things that are not you.

-- thread hub --

• Likewise. <3

No worries, that is fine. I think I would prefer a private plotting thread, so we could iron out the details as we go. I wouldn't mind making the thread, unless you'd prefer to? it was your idea after all :3

:O I like the idea of an adopted sibling. I looked through a couple of my old characters but ehhh. I think I've decided I'm going to create a new character specifically for this. I'll start working on a bio!

In regards to the strict kittypet roleplay, I don't think it would hurt to try. I certainly wouldn't be opposed to it! If you ended up creating a sign-up thread or something for it, I'd be open to advertising it in my signature if you wanted to get the word out.

-----

- Member since October 20th, 2011 -

• I have an old Skyclan female (She was slated to join but then leaders changed and my thread fell through the cracks and she never got leader approval to join) that is a kittypet and still is I would be more then willing to age her down (shes 8 moons old) to fit your needs if you'd like!