A Child and Mother (p. Nightfall)

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • The kit was just playing around with a moss ball she had found while the apprentices were busy, she was swatting and batting at it, after skyclan had left which meant Fallenkit had to leave too. The kit was disappointed but she could have fun on her own, right?

-Nightfall-

Fallenkit- short-haired dusty gray tabby she-cat, is blind by birth, black spot on right eye, three unknown scars on each eye, lives in Skyclan. Is 3 moons old.

Pearlkit- short-haired dapple silver she-cat with dark silver stripes, gray paws, lives in riverclan. Is 2 months old.

• //Hey there! So adorable!

Nightfall sat at the entrance to the nursery, watching her kit play with a smile. "Pearlkit, sweetie. Come over here, it's time for your bath!" She'd call out. She always preferred to keep herself and Pearlkit clean as much as possible. That meant a bath session twice or even three times a day.

Nightfall | Female | Perma queen | Riverclan | Played by Midnight MC Alpha

• Pearlkit stopped playing, she giggled and rushed over to nightfall, she didn’t mind bath time, she stopped and laid down letting nightfall give her a bath.

Fallenkit- short-haired dusty gray tabby she-cat, is blind by birth, black spot on right eye, three unknown scars on each eye, lives in Skyclan. Is 3 moons old.

Pearlkit- short-haired dapple silver she-cat with dark silver stripes, gray paws, lives in riverclan. Is 2 months old.

• Nightfall began to lick the young kit, starting with her head. Between licks, she spoke. "How have you been doing since Fallenkit went back home?"

• “It’s been kinda lonely without her around but she told me that there was other clans besides hers and ours, do you know any?” She asked closing her eyes when nightfall licked around them.

• "Oh, yes, there are many other clans." Nightfall finished Pearlkit's bath. "Would you like me to teach you some?"

• “Really! Yeah tell me!” Her eyes widened then she smiled, bouncing around in excitement, “what are they like? Are they friendly like skyclan?” She asked.

• Nightfall uses a paw to settle Pearlkit's bounding. "Okay, listen up. First, there's Skyclan. They are nice and specialize in climbing from what I know. Then there's Windclan, they live on the moors and specialize in hunting there. They seem nice enough. Darkclan I don't know much about, but they seem nice too. Bloodclan is one you always want to stay away from. Do you remember Finchpaw? The medicine cat's apprentice?"

• “Uhhhh not really” she said with the shake go her head, she sat down and listened.

• "Well, Finchpaw was captured by the former Bloodclan deputy, Wildseas. He forcibly ripped her claws out of her paws, and for no reason at that." Nightfall paused; she wasn't sure if she wanted to tell Pearlkit this, but she also didn't want Pearlkit to be caught and suffer the same fate as so many others, or worse. "And I've heard that the last meeting Riverclan went to, Wildseas threatened all Riverclan warriors and apprentices with capture, torture, possibly even death." The queen attempted to pull Pearlkit close. "If you ever see a strange cat outside of camp, and they don't smell like Riverclan, please come back to camo immediately. I don't want anything like that to happen to you. Also, remember that kits like you aren't allowed out of camp, wait till you're six moons. That's when you're an apprentice and allowed out of camp. Okay?"

• The kit started to shiver, looking scared and nervous, she nuzzled into nightfalls fur and whimpered, “o-ok, I promise” she spoke fearfully, her claws were out and her fur was fluffed up but she stayed perfectly still.

• NIghtfall suddenly felt bad for scaring Pearkit. She began to run her tongue through her fur to comfort the kit. "Shh...Sh...it's okay."

• Pearlkit whimpered softly, “w-will, they t-try and take me a-away?” She held onto nightfall, burying her face into her fur, “I-I don’t want them t-to take you away” she sniffled.

• "Oh, no they will not. We are nuetral with them now, that means that if they try to take one of us away, they'll be in violation of some sort of code and we are fully allowed to claim war on them." She responds.

• Pearlkit seem to calm down a bit with that response, she sniffled and her fur seem to flatten and her claws slid back in.

• “O-ok....” Pearlkit yawned and nuzzled her head into nightfalls fur, her eyes slowly closing, “I love you.,. Momma..” she spoke softly before falling asleep.

• Timeskip?))