GOLDEN * weekly tasks

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Doppio felt that, as long as the Boss believed in him, he could do anything. And so far it had held true! He'd successfully helped the Boss in the Passione gang, he'd managed to even take out some opposition on his own, and though he'd since moved away from ruling by fear and more towards a peaceful kind of power, he'd still managed to do things he didn't think he was capable of before. For instance, he talked to people a lot now! He had never been scared of talking on its own, but saying too much was always a looming negative. His confidence had never been the best, either, despite his strong conviction that the Boss would always lead him to victory. But now he had even been promoted in his clan despite it- he was doing well! He hoped that the Boss was proud of him.

Something that he now felt obliged to do (considering his promotion and all) was to hold weekly tasks. He just hoped he wouldn't be too bad at it; people didn't seem to like boring tasks, but he had never really commanded people before. He was always on the receiving end of instruction.

"Um, please gather for weekly tasks!"

Hopefully he sounded more sure than he felt.

i'm guided by the slightest touch

WITH HIS FINGERTIPS UPON MY NECK I'M MADE TO BE A MARIONETTE

VINEGAR DOPPIO | DIAVOLO | THE PAINTED BRIGADE | STORAGE | PENNED BY MEGHAN

• " I would like one hun." the vampire said sweetly with thier pleasant voice, a lovable smile evidently seen across the prince lips as he expectantly waited to hear what his task would be. He hoped it would be something interesting.

NOW THERE IS BLOOD IN THE WATER.

NATHANIEL HAMRIK VAMPIRE CATSUNE INFORMATION PAINTED BRIGADE MEMBER

• Weekly tasks huh? It’d do some good to get the blood flowing in him. And why not? Weekly tasks were always interesting. They showed who was the most dedicated to the clan for these types of things after all. I’ll take one as well.” He’d pause beside Nathaniel, as they both awaited their tasks.

THE DARKEST SIDE OF ME

i can’t control myself — boss of the painted brigade / tags / penned by trouvaille