THIS MAN IS DEAD ¤¤ open, eating

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • ---------- DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE THINGS I CAN DO ----------

The beast had returned back to what currently was thier home even though if that not exactly was thier description of it since in thier mind 'home' didn't exist they simple where there the food was or in this case because they currently was under the control of Messalina even if it was quite difficult to control them apart of them for being here was because of her. Maybe though the reason the hollow not had leaved to begin with was because of before they had become this beast, when they had been Iceshattered they did had lived here, been apart of them but that was before the hollow had swollowed them whole after realising they had eaten thier own child and a other they had raised as thier own. That was how the beast had become a product made of agony and regret and now they had returned back from the raid on the Sanguine ruins with something white hanging from thier mouth. The child was already dead when the dragon landed down on the ground shifting back to it's hollowhound form as they dropped the dead child in front of them. For some reason though the beast didn't dig into the flesh like they usual did and instead they stared at thier kill almost looking conflicted. That scent was still familliar for them and it was almost like the beast had regreted his decision. They had been a ghoul once too, and even if they not could remember it there was some sort of memories still there.

It wasn't enough though. The hunger inside of them being to intense and real. They where hungry and they wanted to eat, to devour this young life. Mouth parted as the beast prepared themself to eat and then they went straight for the pup's head, ripping it part from the rest of the body and throw the head up in the air before they catch it inside of thier mouth and started to chew on it, a cracking sound being heared from inside of the hollows mouth as the skull got crushed.

// sooo, i lost muse for a character i barely had for three days so i decided to make him to Ice lunch ^^'

¤

SO EMBRACE THE DARKNESS AND I WILL HELP YOU SEE

( that you can be limitless and fearless if you follow me )

• Never had Caesar been angry in his life. Not even now, after watching his mother's pet beast tear into a child, though he was irritated, disgruntled, far less disgusted than he had been upon finding Ivory's not-dead body. He stormed up to the creature, eyes blazing with irritation, lips curled in a facade that was supposed to resemble fury, though anybody that knew him also knew that he was incapable of feeling the emotion. "Hey! We don't hurt CHILDREN, YOU BIG OAF. IF YOU WANNA GO EAT A KID THEN DO IT SOMEWHERE THAT YOU WON'T CAUSE A HASSLE!" his voice slowly raised into a yell, loud and commanding for such a young, peaceful animal. He didn't much fear for his life- as a demon, a sin at that, he could very easily just come back in a different body, with all powers intact and all memories the same. It wouldn't affect him at all. Death didn't scare the young Peacekeeper, and if death didn't scare him, do you really think that this giant idiot would?

𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 —

I'LL WORSHIP LIKE A DOG --------------------- at the shrine of your lies

caesar [sloth] / tags / link / etc

made by checkers

Yelling was the absolute worst possible thing you could do towards the beast. They had just ript of a leg from the pup when Caesar yelling words reached into the hollow's ears. Caesat had interupted thier meal, thier loud yelling painfully echoing inside of thier sensible ears. A growl would rumble inside of the beast throat as they lifted thier head up and turned it to look directly at the Exiler, cold steam leaving thier nostrils and thier mouth parted to reveal thier sharp deathly deaths. They then charged forward, kicking leaves and everything in thier path as they rushed straight towards caesar -  and lunged thier big head down towards them as they attempted to bite them where they could grap and if succeedfull would throw them around like a ragdoll as they viciously shook thier head.

¤

• Caesar sneered as the beast turned towards him, cold steam seeming to seep from its every pore and yet he didn't fear it. His eyes squinted, nose wrinkling and hair pulling up to stand on end. As soon as it had lunged towards him he'd conjured a ball of fire, attempting to shoot it straight into the foul creature's mouth. Well, that should be painful. He stepped away from the over-sized monster, shaking off his fur, looking around for any help that he could find. And yet, apparently, there was none.

ICESHATTERED

𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 —

I'LL WORSHIP LIKE A DOG --------------------- at the shrine of your lies

caesar [sloth] / tags / link / etc

made by checkers

• Ah good lord, what on earth did he get himself into? The lithe hound raced over at the sound of shouting and the scent of blood, his nose twitching irritably as he arrived with his orange eyes wide in surprise. "Caesar!" he calls aloud, brows furrowing as his canines bared in a vicious snarl. "Are you alright? Where's that damned bitch when you need her?" It seems she's the only one who can order around the fucking savage - god dammit, why is it me that has to intervene with this thing? He craned his neck to look around, gaze vicious in the light of the environment. "MESSALINA!" Yelling would not have solved anything, and though he knew this he supposed there was no alternate option. If he had to fight the beast, then so be it - all so long as Caesar was not harmed in the process. "Now I don't care how tough you want to be, or how much you want to prove yourself or whatever now - but stay behind me. If I end up getting torn to shreds I want you to run as far as you fucking can." His attention snapped back to Iceshattered, wide eyes now squinting to mere slits as his muscles tensed. I just need to ... prepare myself if this thing fucking comes for my throat ... that's it ... good boy, c'mon ...

messalina

PRIDE (noun., verb.) — Pride (Latin, superbia) is considered the original and most serious of the seven deadly sins. It is identified as dangerously corrupt selfishness, the putting of one's own desires, urges, wants, and whims before the welfare of other people. It is irrationally believing that one is essentially and necessarily better, superior, or more important than others.

• Tinypaw heard the commotion, and rushed towards the scene. The disastrous roaring and sickening guttural sounds were enough to make Tinypaw shudder.

Her small paws carried her as fast as she could run, small stones digging into her soft pawpads. Drops of blood leaked from where the stones pierced, but she didn’t care. The rising sound of voices in the distance was enough to keep her going.

What if her clan mates were in danger?

What if an enemy was trying to capture a helpless clanmate? She wouldn’t let that happen like it had happened to her.

No one should have to go through that.

———

The sight she encountered was terrifying, like she had been expecting. But that didn’t mean that she was prepared for it.

The steam leaving the beast’s nostrils sent shivers down her spine, and her aqua eyes widened as the teeth of the beast glinted in the light.

The monster seemed to be frozen for a moment, as Tinypaw drank in the sight of them. Her pupils seemed to shrink. This was far worse than a simple enemy clanner - that could easily be subdued. This - this was an unstoppable beast. No true allegiance.

At the sight of Caesar, a gasp left Tinypaw’s throat. The monstrous teeth reaching towards her friend was enough to rip a shriek from her throat. She rushed forwards, only to be stopped in her tracks by the red flash of fire that Caesar launched towards the beast.

She truly couldn’t move. When Tiziano stopped Caesar, Tinypaw rushed to his side, barely able to speak - the shake of uncertainty evident in her voice. ”W-what is that thing?” she gasped, her ears pinned to the side of her head.

Mobile

• Seeing the monster, that thing eating a child wasn't something that he could say didn't elicit some type of emotion out of him. They were not the type to harm those that were six or below, anything else was fair game. This rule stood firm before he had even taken over leadership here and it would still stand firmly. But seeing the best go for Caesar was a whole nother level to the slowly occurring problem. The wings of the beast pushed against the air as he looked down at the scene before he tucked those light encased feathers to his side. Light seemed to become liquid as it dripped from the corners of his eyes, anger bubbling to the surface of his being before he dropped like a rock from on high. His claws reached out and he aimed to land squarely on Iceshattered's back to force the creature harshly into the ground before then attempting to force his head sharply down against the ground. He was taking no chances here and a threatening growl left his jaws, one that spoke of dominance as he spread his wings out. "I haven't seen Messalina in days but if she won't control this thing then it will not live here." He snapped, teeth clanking together at his rough words.

15471448_fjeNVVkrdTX9IQ6.gif?1564176029

ICH KRIEG' IMMER WAS ICHE WOLLTE

warden | moonshiner + the exiles + tags + ref

• A beast without a leash. How unsightly.

To add a cherry to the top of their fuck all little sundae of bullshit the mongrel was devouring a child no less. What sort of beast sought a meal out of something so... unsubstantial. The poor kid probably didn’t even have the mind to run. A low, guttural snark tore its way up from deep in the tawny bitch’s chest and fought its way up her throat as she picked her way forward nimbly onto the scene. Yes, the beast was certainly out of control, though Barghest seemed to be of the same mindset as her on the subject luckily enough. ”Something So feral should be put down like the dog it is,” the hellraiser offered evenly, her roseate eyes even and cold as she did so.

As she moved she stepped clear over Tinypaw, brushing her as she whisked by in a quiet gesture to stay back. Although in all fairness it could very well be an order, that line between them tended to blur didn’t it?

tags & info

I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE
    BUT BEFORE THE NIGHT IS THROUGH

i wanna do bad things with you — played by wxtch

The post was edited 1 time, last by KAMASUTRA ().

• big oof @ myself for not posting with mess in forever ;w; /

She had been gone for quite awhile. Not truly gone, as she wouldn't have left with her family still here, but not present in the camp or anywhere, really. She had been distracted, cooped up making poisons and potions and all kinds of strange things. She'd forgotten there was a world outside of her work, and most importantly, she'd forgotten to feed her pet. It wasn't until she heard her name being shouted that she ventured outside. Oh dear, this wasn't good. Violet eyes flash with anger as they take in Boreas. In all honesty, the only reason she's reacting so violently is because he had attacked her son. If it had just been her clanmates, she would have tried to put a stop to it of course, but she wouldn't have been so full of rage like she is now. As soon as she takes in the scene, she focuses on ICESHATTERED mental wavelengths, reaching out to grab control of them. She's hoping that with the distractions of everyone attacking him, it won't be too hard to manipulate his thoughts and emotions. She's expecting a struggle, however, as it's obvious he is angry and she doubts he'll appreciate her trying to take full control over him instead of her usual habit of letting him keep his violent tendencies but simply turning them to her own benefit. Lina aims to completely pacify him, trying to replace his savage anger and hunger with a relaxed, calming sensation. If successful, she'd aim to force him to back away from the Exilers before going still. She was done with him. Done with this. It had been fun, an exciting experiment with feral desires but not anymore. She wouldn't be allowed to keep him, anyway, and honestly she figured she'd be lucky if she wasn't thrown out for bringing this monster here and endangering her clan and all that. She was fairly apathetic towards the idea of being punished, her main concern being her weakness towards her family and the fact that being forced to leave them wasn't something she was particularly inclined to do. So if she ever succeeded in pacifying Boreas, she would rid herself of him and hope her actions didn't negatively affect her family anymore than the attack towards Caeser.

"speech"

if it feels good, tastes good, it must be mine —— tags.

☾*: WHAT A STRANGE, STRANGE WORLD WE LIVE IN —————

WHERE THE GOOD ARE DAMNED AND THE WICKED FORGIVEN.

exiles / horseman of famine / plot / penned by lulumac

With mouth wide open and aiming to tear into flesh and bone instead what they felt was a burning feeling inside of thier mouth. The beast got taken aback with this, a growl of pain leaving the beast as smoke left thier mouth and nostrils briefly distracted but as they opend thier mouth again the fire had got cooled down by the ice which now was leaving thier mouth like running water mixed with blood that dript down on the ground and the smoke had turned to steam. A furious look was possessing inside of that emerald orb, eyes locked and fixed on Caesar. Opening thier mouth wide they let out furious roar at the one how had burned them before charging forward again with a mission set to kill.

Ice fore out from underneath the beast paws to surrend thier target as they charged and as Tiziano and tinypaw s. got in thier way the beast attempted to ram the side of thier head in one direction to push one of them out of the way before doing the same thing with the next one. If they where succeedful with thier attack to get ride of the other two of thier way the hollow would go for Caesar again but before they could get a hold of them somebody else come to interfere. The beast felt someone land on thier back and while it did weighten the beast down Barghest size wasn't enough to bring the beast down, they where after all more then half the mutated grayhound size.

It distracted them from thier former target though as the hollowhound lunged thier head backwards towards BARGHEST. in a attempt to tear into one of his wings and pull him of them and if so back towards the ground in front of them sop they could finish him of.

Suddenly though a wave of calm emotions fore inside of the beast head and they felt the control that was trying to pull them back into place. They knew who it was, and they thought against the barrier until it snapt. The hollow broke itself free from Messalina's control and now it's main focus was on her. The beast turned it's head around as it come to stare right at her with it's emerald orb, looking at her like she was it's prey. It was furious, rageful over what she had done, for trying to dominant them. The beast wanted her dead to eliminate her to once more be the one how stood on the top chain. Letting out a battlecry of a roar the hollowhound then charged towards messalina  and he aimed for her head to rip of from her body.

// i'm sorry this is so late guys!! i was taking some days of this site, and lulumac this can be where we end our plots <33 thanks for partaking it was fun while it lasted ^^ everyone else fill free to hurt him!! he is suppose to get chased out from here from this point on!

¤

• Before Tinypaw could very well make out the order that Kama delivered, she was hit in the side by the massive beast's head and sent, quite literally, flying to the side, until a large rock stopped her little adventure. A loud 'oomph', the sound of breath completely leaving her lungs rang out as she hit the ground with a thud, left gasping.

The combination of the suprise of the attack, along with the sheer strength that the beast possessed was enough to do the trick for Tinypaw. She didn't feel like she could move. "K-Kill it, Mel!" she shrieked once she finally found her breath. She didn't have any powers that would be of any help in this situation - she felt so useless. Her eyes searched for Kama and Caesar, praying they were okay.

• He wouldn't just let this thing think that it could do whatever the hell it wanted to. No, he was not going to be just some pushover for it and he would be damned if it was going to harm anyone in the Exiles. He should have been done with it the moment it was eating people and creatures a like. The moment he was pulled from the creature's back his wings pulled in so that it mitigated the damage to his feathered appendages. But the position he was in was enough to make his blood boil. He lunged up suddenly, aiming to sink his teeth deeply into the other's throat underneath his chin and if that worked he would lash out with a sudden kick to the creature's chest, pushing the air from his lungs and quite possibly shoving it back from attacking anyone else. At that point he would release and suddenly rush forward and aim to slam his horns against the side of the creature's head and force it back. "GET OUT YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

15471448_fjeNVVkrdTX9IQ6.gif?1564176029

ICH KRIEG' IMMER WAS ICHE WOLLTE

warden | moonshiner + the exiles + tags + ref

• Jairo had just joined and it seemed to have been on a rather interesting time as well. He had never seen a creature such like this one before. It was huge at least in compare to himself and he looked like a monster coming straight out from a nightmare. It was not a opponent you would pick if you could choose and neither was this his battle to fight so it would make total sense if he decided to turn the other way around. However now so didn't seemed to be the case here. Jairo here was not like he used to have been and in fact he had been waiting for something like this to happen,a reason to fight to tear into flesh and bones, anyone would do. He didn't care who it was, big or small, weak or strong. All he wanted was to rip apart lives, to ruin others lives to release this anger inside of him that had made it's home inside of his own heart.

He didn't cared if he won, he didn't cared if he lost. He didn't cared if he died.

When it come down to it that was what he wanted. To fight until he no longer could and someone would free him from this cursed world he was living in. But until that day would come he just wanted to give others the same medicin they had given to him, to destroy and ruin others lives because he was angry and he had no other way to know how to cooperate with it and neither did he want to. He would contunie on to spreed his oleander flowers until someone stopt him.

So he joined his leader, charging forward as he jumped up on the beasts back and attempted to sink down his teeths right between the hollows shoulder blade to sink in deep into the others flesh to grip a tight hold on him.

I'M THE WORST OF THE WORST.

JAIRO BEAUCERON LONER INFORMATION 3 YEARS OLD

• Tinypaw.

A mere second before the thought sprung forward into her subconscious the beast whirled, barreling straight for the petite molly with its jowls leering dangerously near her apprentice as it aimed to ram its bulky head into her. A borderline primal snarl escaped the bitch's jaws parted in a vehement bark, her canines bared in a not-so-silent threat as she advanced a step. Absolutely the fuck not, this pest had overstayed its welcome and since Messalina couldn't control her useless little pet it was no longer of use to them. Raising her sharp features the dog of a dame narrowed her roseate eyes, her typically even features warped with a simple sort of threat as she exuded a steady heat. Billows of white smoke emitted from the corners of her maw and nostrils with every slow exhale, curling up into the empty air in silent wisps.

Parting her jaws as she advanced another quiet step the shadows bent away the hellraiser in a mock of fear, a simple side effect of her pyromancy and its conjunction with her shadowmancy. Shifting her weight to opposite paws the doberman allowed another distasteful snarl to emit from deep in her chest as she snapped her attention to Tinypaw, "Get back child, we'll handle this." It was an order no doubt, but one she would bet quite a lot on being followed. There was a method to be had after all.

No matter, as soon as she finished speaking Kamasutra whirled her attention back to the beast, aiming to send fire crawling across the earth to wrap up and around the creature's feet to engulf its lower limbs and throw off its balance and sense of target.

tags & info

I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE
    BUT BEFORE THE NIGHT IS THROUGH

i wanna do bad things with you — played by wxtch

• She feels her control weaken into nothing and frowns behind the concealing mask of bone. How irritating. Violet eyes stare back as the horrid beast charges her, but she remains still, no longer trying to completely control his mind but focusing on creating a brief manipulation that had the potential to be easier to enforce on him. She waits until the last moment, still staring unflinchingly back at him, before she suddenly disappears out of reach of his deadly jaws, a small, black rat in her place. Hoping that in the confusion, he would miss the presence of the rat, Messalina would aim to inflict a vision of herself - in her regular feline form - into his mind, planning on him seeing her running away from him and the Exilers as if fleeing his vengeance. If this proved successful, he would see a her, that didn't really exist, escaping in the direction of the territory's edge. Her intentions were for him to follow the illusion of her - as she assumed she was his main target - and leave her clanmates behind. However, she wasn't entirely sure how much of a mental blockade he had built up against her, though she supposed they'd find out soon enough depending on how this played out.

"speech"

• ☯ ☯ ☯ Iceshattered.

He had encountered the beat regularly during their feedings. Despite not knowing how to feel about them, he now realized all he could feel was anger. As soon as they'd lunged for Tiziano, a newfound rage boiled in his heart that only increased when they'd dove at Barghest. "You piece of SHIT!" the lion would scream, charging forward despite the pleading ache from his older joints and the wounds that would tear themselves open. As he ran, the lion would attempt to clamp his teeth onto the nearest limb he could find, then he'd try to rake his claws down wherever he could. The Peacekeeper was full of blind rage, anger rising in his tender heart and forcing his weakened body to continue.

The attacks where coming from everywhere now. Barghest first move towards his throat had been missed since his attention had for over towards Messalina, but during the time he had tried to fight back against her control Barghest kick would land upon the beast chest kicking both the air out from his lugns while at the same time pushing him backwards while trying to get the air back. During this time though a other attack come from the angelhound as his horns rammed into the side of his skeleton head which made the beast took yet a other step backwards before he rose his head up and let out a angry snarl as he glared down at the angelhound and was about to strike back before he felt someone land upon his back and sinked his teeths into his back.

Taken by suprise the hollow would growl as he spun around aiming for the beauceron to sink his teeths into the others back and pull him of him and by doing so attempted to throw Jairo straight towards BARGHEST.   to get both of them away from him. Head swung around again to lock his attention on Messalina, the real target he wanted to go after but as he was about to take a step forward felt teeths sink into one of his hind legs, and claws scratching into his skin and making blood spill on the ground. The more they attacked him the more furious did the beast become. Eye would lock itself upon the lion now before aiming to bite CORRUPTTIMELINES. hind leg to forcefully pull him of his leg, not caring if fur and skin would get ript of from his hind leg in the process.

If he would succeed or not was up to decide, but if his attempt would turn out to all be worthless the hollow would lose his interest as it's attention once more returned to Messalina. All the beast wanted was to reach to her and nothing was going to stop them. So with a snarl they charged forward blind in rage and with a murderous intention went for Messalina but as he was close to her reach fire sprung up from the ground burning the sides of the hollows's paws making the beast stumble over towards the side as he fall down in a crouching position. Now the beast was starting to get real frustrated and rage was boiling from inside of them. With a loud, terrifying and echoing screech directed towards all of them ice spread itself across the ground freezing everything over before sharp ice shards fore up from the ground aiming them at all directions to hit anyone they could.

Making an attempt to get back up again blood would drip down from the beast back leg as well his back. The beast panted as the battle did had exhausted him out but his predator instinct were keeping him from allow defeat. He would then search for Messalina again and he saw her running away from him. Unaware it was all but a illusion the hollow fall for the trick as he let out a loud screech after her and with his predator instinct kicking in to chase after it's prey the hollow turned direction from all of them to take chase after his illusion and with that he would disappear into the forest and reaching towards the exit of the Exiles territory with full focus to catch it's prey.

// outie, also Jairo is mine character so i did not powerplay

¤

• She takes half a moment to breath, before once more changing forms into that of a dark feathered raven. Without a word to anyone else, she takes off after Iceshattered, keeping her distance to avoid detection but staying near enough that she could follow his movements and keep the illusion of herself solid. She'd fly after what used to be her loyal pet, making sure he follows the decoy far enough out of their territory that he won't be coming back.

"speech"