Stepping down

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Hey, I’m incredibly sorry that I spent such a short time here, but basically as soon as I got back into rping real life decided to throw some crap at me and it seems like it’s gonna throw more at me. Some of it is bad, but a lot of it is just consuming lots of time and energy and I don’t seem to be able to find the energy for this dude. It’s not all bad- like I got captain of my school’s running team and that takes a lot of time and effort beyond just the workouts. Just assume he’s struggling to adapt to group life and isn’t ready for a high position like he thought he was. If things clear up, I’ll try to come back and finish the plot I had for him, but right now I just can’t do that. I enjoyed my time and the people here and hope to come back eventually. Good luck everyone!

'TIL I DONT REMEMBER ・゚★

Flicker of Dying Flame - Painted Brigade - lynx point - 27 moons - he/him

• Good luck with everything that's going on in your life right now! I look forward to seeing you around again despite how inactive I've been as well. I hope everything turns out alright for you!

SHE PACKED MY BAGS LAST NIGHT, PRE FLIGHT

ZERO HOUR, NINE AM

• good luck hun!!! we'll welcome you back with open arms if you decide its time to return <3 I wish you well with everything

I HOPE THEY REMEMBER YOU

PAINTED BRIGADE - TAGS - BOSS