I'll be with you forever

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • "Think you'll get what you're looking for?"

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• "Maybe we should check on if Klaus got the suit on"

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• Dave looked over to see Klaus in a suit and smirked a little. "You clean up nicely"

• "So where are we all headed?"

• Dave took Klaus's hand before walked out with him and Five

• "Ready as I'll ever be for this"

• Dave got into the car next to Klaus. "So how are we suppose to do this?"

• "I think we handle something like that"

• "Come on, you can behave yourself just this once"

• "You'll get something special if you do" Dave offered ina whisper