show me the way home; open, joining!

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • — Katrina wondered for a moment if this was what she truly wanted. The tigress had been in solitude for the past two years of her life with little to no issue. In all honesty, she enjoyed the simplicity of it. However, something inside her soul had started itching, and the only thought that could appease it was to leave her reclusive life behind and find a new home. Why she came to the Hyperian Isles of all places was just as much a mystery to her as it would be to any stranger she met. However, Rin wasn't one to ignore her instincts, and so there she was, at the entrance of a new life, or more correctly, the border to the territory. The formalities of the clans miffed her a bit, but she supposed if she would be living here she needed to start learning to follow rules.

"I wonder how things have changed." It had been a long time since she had lived in a community, the last being with her father and her siblings, though that was before Agrelos. Katrina knew not to set expectations, as they would only let her down. So, instead, the bengal sat back on her haunches and waited quietly, a statue save for the flickering ears and the wandering eyes. She knew she wouldn't be waiting long.

WEARING A WARNING SIGN

Katrina \ Black Tiger \ Hyperian Isles \ Tags

• She was right. Canoris hadn't been far away, patrolling with a couple NPC Hyperians. She'd sent them off to hunt in the nearby vicinity a short while ago, so she was alone when she saw the tiger. The way the tiger sat, Canoris could already guess a few reasons why they could be here. Stepping out of the forest, the wolf would approach the tiger in a non-threatening way. She sniffed the air, trying to pick out a scent that would alert her to which group this tiger came from - but she smelled none. So she's not visiting from another clan... most likely. She was a gorgeous tiger - a black bengal was not one she saw often. Hyperia itself had lots of felines, but many sported brighter colors. This would add some nice contrast if she was here to join... but Canoris couldn't just assume.

"Hello, you're on Hyperian territory, but I assume you know that. What are you here for?" Her tone was polite but she gave away no important information. Who would to a complete stranger?

Canoris Eternite
    Ebony colored wolf - Female - Half-blind - Hyperian Isles - Gen 5
    Character bond with Kady Keyper
    Tauriel Sylvan x Ululare Eternite

Hummingbirds

Pit, Sik, Wix, Dax, Hue, Kip

they nest on Canoris' back

dd2fzdp-0aa5c42b-f23b-483c-9368-cd9b755768b3.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzdkMzNlZTVmLWI4YzctNGI1My1hMmJmLWRmODA4ZTM0MTlmNFwvZGQyZnpkcC0wYWE1YzQyYi1mMjNiLTQ4M2MtOTM2OC1jZDliNzU1NzY4YjMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.AWX7T0T2LZx3-lQs9t4G8f4u8whm3wJrggAEKC1ZAZY

• &. OOP NINJA'D

and katrina was right; she wouldn't be waiting long. padding up to the black tiger, a smile made it's way onto my features as i saw she was a tiger, my tail wagging in pleasure. "oh! another tiger!" i said until i suddenly stopped, my ears flattening in forgiveness. "ah, forgive me. i'm still getting used to this body change. my other body is a tiger but i'm currently a type of dog called an 'irish settler.' would you believe it?" i chuckled softly to myself, shaking my head as my gaze went cloudy for a moment as i drifted off in my thoughts. "loveletter, arcanist here. are you looking to join, miss?"

isn't it lovely

--------

--------

------ ----

-- ------ ----

-- ------ ---- --

-- ---- ---- ---- --

• — Rin's golden eyes shifted over to the wolf as she approached, though her initial intrigue was squashed by the impassive facade she placed on her face. "Yes, I am aware. If I remember properly, this is the proper etiquette if I wish to join?" Her gaze sharpened as she finished the question, wondering if joining would be as straightforward as she remembered. It always had surprised her how easy it was to find a place in communities like this one.

Any approval Katrina had with the interaction thus far dissipated instantly, however, upon seeing a rather loud sounding dog approaching. It was extremely difficult to keep the look of distaste off her face as she listened to the creature speak, though it became impossible to by the time he finished. "You were a tiger and changed to this? Odd, though seeing your current state I have no choice but to believe it," was all she could muster without sounding even more disapproving. If she had enough mastery over her own abilities, she would look just as she remembered she had. She couldn't imagine anyone willingly giving up a body that screamed power and control. Regality. Especially for something as... unimpressive as this. "Katrina. And I suppose I am, if you will have me." Rin dipped her head, though in truth she wasn't really doing it for any reason but the formality.

WEARING A WARNING SIGN

• ✦ ✧ ✦ Aphrodite approached with a smile on her face. She looked up to the joiner with bright eyes, coming in front of those that were already present. "Hello miss Katrina." She purrs happily, waving her tail from side to side. "I'm Aphrodite, an arcanist. Aphy is fine too. Welcome to Hyperian Isles." She meows, taking a step back. "I will be happy to show you around, if you wish."

I'LL HOLD YOU TILL YOUR LUNGS START BREAKING

Aphrodite Seraphinus Keyper ☆ Hyperion Ranger ☆ Winged Snow Leopard/Jaguar Hybrid ☆ PENNED BY DREAVYN

Kady x Gabriel

• — Katrina was a bit taken aback by the use of miss in these conversations. Everyone was being extremely formal, and she honestly didn't know what to do about it. "Hello... Aphy. Thank you for the offer. I would enjoy having someone show me around the area." She let out a light breath as she finished. It was odd just how welcoming these creatures were. Rin wondered if they knew how easy it would be for someone to manipulate them. She, of course, had no ulterior motive, at least as of yet, but the thought was still present. For now, it worked in her favor, so she just remained quiet, observant.

WEARING A WARNING SIGN

• Canoris withheld a small laugh as she listened to Katrina answer her questions and respond to Loveletter. She didn't seem too pleased with the whole thing, and it did make Canoris wonder, "You're more than welcome to join. Anyone with an interest in joining Hyperia is welcome on our lands." She said, unable to stop a smile from appearing on her face or to prevent amusement from twinkling in her eyes. "Proper etiquette most definitely helps." It kept them from attacking if they thought her hostile and also had the advantage of keeping the introductions much more friendly and civil. Noticing Rin seemed a bit uncomfortable, Canoris asked, "Have you lived in a clan before?"

She smiled at Aphy as she approached, loving the bright atmosphere the young member always brought. Rin's thoughts were right - though Canoris obviously couldn't read them - they were a very welcoming group. But Canoris was the big bad momma bear, and she'd tear apart anyone who tried to take advantage of them. Dark tendencies were abound within Canoris' mind, though she did not like them. If they'd ever be of use, though, to protect her home? Her family? She'd employ them immediately.

Canoris Eternite

Hummingbirds

dd2fzdp-0aa5c42b-f23b-483c-9368-cd9b755768b3.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzdkMzNlZTVmLWI4YzctNGI1My1hMmJmLWRmODA4ZTM0MTlmNFwvZGQyZnpkcC0wYWE1YzQyYi1mMjNiLTQ4M2MtOTM2OC1jZDliNzU1NzY4YjMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.AWX7T0T2LZx3-lQs9t4G8f4u8whm3wJrggAEKC1ZAZY

• — Katrina let out a low hum as the wolf asked her question. She knew it would be asked, but that still didn't change the unease she felt once it was. Her tail lashed behind her for a moment before she stilled again. Words needed to carefully selected. Not enough and she would be suspicious. Too much and she could appear damaged, or worse, weak. Neither were pleasant thoughts for her."Yes, though it was long before this... Agrelos? I lived in Boneclan in my previous... well, previously." Her form seemed to tense as she spoke. In all honesty, she didn't really have full knowledge on what happened to her, only that it left her here now, a whisper of what she once was.

WEARING A WARNING SIGN

• Canoris' heart beat a little faster when Rin spoke of living in BoneClan. She hadn't heard anything but small whispers about that group since she was a pup getting beat by her father. You learned a lot from the ramblings of a drunk, abusive narcissist who didn't care what their soon-to-be-killed child heard.

She'd learned more on her travels around Agrelos, getting bits and pieces of information here and there. But still, there was so much she didn't know, and so much that she wanted to know. The wolf kept her pace but her steps were a bit more tense and apprehensive. "BoneClan? My great grandmother led that clan once. Her name was Hazeleyes." Her voice trailed off as she spoke the name, feeling that tendril of hopelessness sneak up again, "You wouldn't happen to know of her?" BoneClan had lasted long after Hazeleyes had died, so the chances were slim, but Canoris had to try.

Canoris Eternite

Hummingbirds