LONELY WARRIOR ; blossom

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • today was an awful day.

hound couldn't explain why nor did he want to explain why, but there was one thing that he was sure of and that was everything was pissing him off. more than usual, considering how he lived his daily life wishing death upon anyone who breathed in the same space as him. he tramped through the bloodclan camp like a brewing storm, a foul air hanging in his wake. his eyes were glued to the floor as if he were imagining the very earth splitting and burning underneath his feet as he walked, unaware of the tyro standing in his path until he was practically ramming shoulders with them.

(it was actually more like he was ramming his shoulder into their leg, but you get the point)

"watch it loser," he snapped, not even sparing the other cat a glance in their direction, crumpled eyes glaring knives at something unseen down the hallway. "god damn, the only thing you're probably good at in your pathetic life is being a dumb ass roadblock. quit being a hassle and go die, won't ya?"

blossom.

❝ there's a dog inside your heart

and it tells you to tear everything apart ❞

tags + played by sunchips.

• NOTHING TO LOSE AND A WORLD TO SEE!

blossom - female - 6 moons - bloodclan - tyro - tags

After having a wonderful meal of self-caught rats, Blossom was padding back towards the outside, but stopping in the hallway as a long legged spider caught her attention. Standing back up, a hiss escaped her maw as a fellow tyro rammed into her. Green eyes shifted upwards to gaze upon the disgusted face of, Hound, who she knew well for his horrid attitude. Immediately he blamed her for blocking his way and being a nuisance. Blossom had been having a good day, and she was not about to let some grumpy kit ruin it for her. After he finished speaking, the tyro let out an amused giggle and looked him up and down. "Are you done with your tantrum now?" She asked with a tilt of her head, trying to contain her next bout of laughter.

I’M A BOSS WOMAN, YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT

BLOSSOM TYRO; BLOODCLAN TAGS PENNED BY rosebush

• the sound of amused giggling was like nails on a chalkboard to his hypersensitive ears. hound felt as if the world revolved around him, so when laughter was directed his way he chalked it up to being looked down upon. "are you done wasting my time with your yip yapping?" he remained rooted to the cracked tile he was standing on, bristling and fuming like a cobra that had been stepped on. hound refused to be the first one to admit defeat and move, so if blossom wanted to go on her merry way she would have to be the one to move around him. "i hate it when worthless scum like you make me repeat myself. go hurl yourself in front of a car and wish that you ain't reborn as a failure in your next life again."

//sorry for the late reply, i had band camp the entire weeeeekkkkk :cc

The molly raised a brow as she began to understand Hound's 'game'. He tried to get under the skin of others for it helped him deal with the fact of how he despised himself. Usually, Blossom would be pitiful and try to aid a hurting friend but that wouldn't work with Hound. She needed to get under his skin in return and make sure he understood that he couldn't get under hers. At his words the female didn't pause before whipping her own back at him. "I know that's what you should do, but what should I?" She grinned, sticking out her salmon pink tongue and flicking her tail with a hint of sass. "And furthermore if I, the future leader of Bloodclan,-" Blossom paused and smirked, remaining in a calm composure, "am considered worthless, what does that make you? You're nothing more than a piece of dust." She giggled, her words were not harsh rather lighthearted and teasing.

//hope bad camp was fun! I, myself, am I choir hoe.

• stalking

"Found you when your heart was broke

I filled your cup until it overflowed" -- [tags]

Venice | female | 5 moons (real age) | bloodclan | daughter of nate |

roleplayed by deidre

• hound merely flicked his eyes upwards in an aggressive roll of the eyes, becoming increasingly more agitated the more the tyro countered his words. he was used to dealing with trash who couldn't accept how worthless they were, but that didn't mean they weren't any less annoying. his eyes widened at her bold declaration and he was finally silenced for a moment, staring at her with disbelief. then, he broke out into a fit of laughter, the sound sharp and rough around the edges. "leader? you? bloodclan would crumble from top to bottom right then and there, if trash like you could even get bune's attention in first place. continue telling yourself such delusions if it makes you feel better, scum." he smirked darkly at her words, though his eye twitched with an unspoken hatred. "well i ain't a mirror, that's for sure."

//it was!! cc: and ooo, choir!! i have mad respect for you guys, how do u do the singy thingy?? sometimes our band direction makes us sing and,,, well,,, there's a reason why band kids play instruments and don't sing, lmao

also, hello deidre sdhfsdkk

Seeing his hateful look Blossom immediately felt sorry for how hard she had teased him. The tyro took a step forward and pinned her ears. "Listen. I think we should restart. I want to be friends but it's hard because you're so grumpy. So if you promise to be less grumpy I won't tease you... as much." She grinned, trying to compromise with Hound. Her eyes washed over him, her thick pelt bristled in preparation for his next angry words towards her.

//haha thanks! also, welcome deidre!

• "haah? and tell me why i should be pals with someone like you?" hound hissed at blossom, the just barely restrained anger coming apart at the ends. what was this chick at? she was talking shit and suddenly she wanted to be friends? hound didn't know what she wanted, but he wasn't going to play into your hands. "i don't make promises with trash who don't deserve to breathe the same air as me, so run along and play your little friendship game with someone else who'll be willing to waste their time."

• I think that was the nicest hound ever been //

Frickity frack, scum, trash, frack//

"Found you when your heart was broke

I filled your cup until it overflowed" -- [tags]

Venice | female | 5 moons (real age) | bloodclan | daughter of nate |

roleplayed by deidre