kaboom | plot with cherrybomb

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • CHERRY BOMB, HEAD STRONG, I CAN FAKE MY OWN DEATH

—————————————————————˚ —————————————————————

hiya, thanks for clicking this thread!

this here is cherrybomb, a very... interesting character i've had for about 2 or so years and am finally bringing back into the spotlight. she's a 2 year old (and some months here and there) black pitbull with a knarly looking collar she takes way too much pride in. personality wise, she's an energetic yet aggressive gal who never knows when to shut up and who can kind of come off as an asshole at times. she curses a whole lot, but will certainly not stop doing so. however, she does have her moments of calmness, where her loyalty, humor, and somewhat kindness may shine. she's just... really a mess. (her tags are a wip still, but i'll put them here once i finish them.)

cherrybomb is essentially open to anything except for death, maim/torture/capture, and litters. she is somewhat easy to befriend, very easy to make an enemy out of, very open to being a sort of big sister figure (who happens to be a delinquent), and a bunch of other things! feel free to suggest below and we'll see how we can roll with it. just a small warning that plotless private threads will zap me very easily of muse, so i def. prefer plots in private threads, even if small !!

i am hesitant on romances simply because cherrybomb has huge commitment issues and simply finds that sleeping around with no string attached is the way to go (and has a very deep fear that nobody will love her for her and that she will not be able to love someone back fully.) however, if there is an interesting plot you have in mind, throw them my way anyway! she is a big raging lesbian and she certainly isn't afraid to show it, though is a bit more lax in terms of sexual partners (though still leans towards female/feminine partners.)

SWALLOW ME UP AND FEEL IT, IT'S BEEN IN YOUR STOMACH FOR AWHILE

CHERRY BOMB: YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN IT'LL EXPLODE ——————————— •°ˎˊ˗

• !! i'm down for both! maybe they could have a thread where they just hang out and kinda strike up some semblance of a friendship, and they also ,,, y'know,,, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) as well bc cherry just won't hold back lmao

• •°ˎˊ˗ ah, i'll make it, no worries! i'll probably have it up a bit more later since i gotta do some other stuff for (other neglected) characters in the morning. i'll tag crim's acct when i make it!