Jasper Haven (Oryctolagus cuniculus or 'Rabbit' colony RP Sign-ups)

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • hmm idk, the powers/abilities are mainly for the evil rabbits coming back from being experimented on for months. Also a strength ability was only for the leader of the evil rabbits who has vampiric abilites. But if the others are okay with it then thats fine !

SHE BUILT A CAGE OF RIBS AND SKIN, AND PROMPTLY LOCKED A LION IN. IT SEEMED BARBARIC, TO CONTAIN A BEAST, FOR SURE ON HER HEART IT'D FEAST.

BUT CONTRARY WISE, THE LION WAS SMART. AND LIVED INSIDE HER CHEST, TO PROTECT HER HEART.

JASPER HAVEN `` rabbit colony rp

• I was thinking even the good rabbits would have powers or shapeshifting just to even out the odds in the wars. Cause otherwise it's a tad OP for the ones who play good rabbits.

— Sweet as sugar. Hard as ice. Hurt me once, I'll kill you twice.

• Exactly Mc that’s why I was thinking a simple strength and claw would be fine for her. And nothing intense either it’s only in her hind legs and none of it can be passed to her offspring. As for when she got captured I was thinking if it being almost like my males case except instead of a blank slate she just doesn’t remember it.

• hmm i will think on it, gonna have to adjust some things then. As for that then thats fine toxic, i will update the info as to add minor powers that good rabbits have maybe they all can have some sort of special ability but it isnt lile the rabbits that were experimented on. Originally i didnt plan on the evil rabbits being played, as to keep the op level to a minimum lol ill have my forms finished prob tm

SHE BUILT A CAGE OF RIBS AND SKIN, AND PROMPTLY LOCKED A LION IN. IT SEEMED BARBARIC, TO CONTAIN A BEAST, FOR SURE ON HER HEART IT'D FEAST.

BUT CONTRARY WISE, THE LION WAS SMART. AND LIVED INSIDE HER CHEST, TO PROTECT HER HEART.

JASPER HAVEN `` rabbit colony rp

1. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbuc28j5NE86kNCT0euww_JB99A_xPdwJAZ6-rp-caSRs8QdCZgA
    2. Name:Warren
    3. Age: 1 year(Or however many moons that is)
    4. Gender:male
    5. Rank:Leader of evil gan
    6. Side: (Evil, good, or nuetral)evil used to be good
    7. Personality(optional):Derranged and easily angered Warren is a very tourmented so ul wholl stop at nothing to take down the colony and claim teh land fro himself. He is physchotic danerous and very manipulative in nature so watch out.
    8. Backstory(Optional):Born and raised as a kit in the colony,When eh was only 2 moons old he was taken away by twolegs hoping ot try and discover a way to make a better anti aging serum for humans. It backfired and instead he was given superior strength and de to the tests done upon hi m is now what one might call a vampire rabbit.
    9. Other: hi hope this works also I changed the baddie sname cuase As neat as yoru name idea was I kep thinking of him having a bad rabbit pun for a name an everone laghing at it and then that ticking him off. He got his name becuase of the fact thats wahts on his tattered collar from teh lab.

Avianthrope,bird form jsut so happens to be state bird of hoemstate of washington hence the name goldie

• Name: Blossom

Side: Good

Personality(optional):

Backstory(Optional):

Other: Power is TBD and shapeshift animal is a wolf.

— Sweet as sugar. Hard as ice. Hurt me once, I'll kill you twice.