plot with this boy ¤¤

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Firstly, right now he dosen't have a name since his father never gave him one. He do referes himself as 'Shuu' right now but it's not really a name he likes and neither does he introduce himself with this name. People are free to name him something if wanting to until he himself decided to name himself Frostpaw which he will do later when he get a better picture of the ruins and so on.

Short backstory of him. He have got abused by his father his whole life and was locked away in a cage most of his time only on rare cases being brought out. He is also a half ghoul which is why he was locked up so he could't hurt others. he has no idea he is a ghoul though but strangely he seems to have a good control over himself or rather he knows when to eat before he 'ghouls' out.

Personality wise he is a very strange kid. Thanks for the abuse,isolation and therefore lack of socialsation he is a unemotional child. He become this way because of the abuse he endured everyday and for his brain to comprehand with this like some sort of a protection system his brain locked his emotions away so is now indifferent and numb to much everything.( this is all psychological and you can google it up on the internet of how abuse can effect children emotionally)He also have a high tolerance for pain thanks for the physicial pain his father put him through. Half of his face is burned and he have some scars over his body after his fathers abuse, mostly cut marks and burn marks from his fathers cigarettes. he is also a white siberian husky.

lastly he is actually five moons old but if anyone would ask about his age he would lie about his age and saying he is seven moons old and since he is very matured for his age it's difficult to see through his lie.

So yeah, he have a very tragic and sad past but yeah anyone wanna plot with him or have a thread with him? cx

YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME FALL.

KENSHIN ORPHAN KITSUNE SANGUINE RUINS

• agh what an awful past </3

morphineblast is a complete a-hole but,,,

maybe he could eventually take 'shuu' under his wing without realising it? almost like an uncle figure!

TGoCKT4.png

I'M THE KING, YOU'RE THE QUEEN
    AND MY TONGUE IS A WEAPON

STORAGE | PINTEREST BOARD | PENNED BY MONACO

• i love ghoul characters agshshsj

Maybe pi could catch him accidentally ghouling out one day and try to restrain him?

Or maybe he could get him to open up about it? Or maybe just talk to him in general, his brother is Elian so how "Frostpaw" or Shuu makes him feel coild put him off and cause him to interrogate him a bit to figure out why

Maybe by the end he could come up with some sort of affectionate name to give him every time he sees him? C:

28 AND BORED,

grieving over loss

sorry to be heavy, but heavy is the cost

Piratecrown Idemoni (n.) – Black-footed fox cub of the Sanguine Ruins and Iron Hull.

Penned by Redd.

• sure! I've been wanting for someone to take him under thier wing even if he not will approve of it at first but overtime he will get used to it. do you want a thread between them?

well you have become my new friend then because i love ghouls too <33

oh i like this ideas! i'm fine with all of them really. He might be a bit defensive though if Pi sees him feeding since his father always locked him up when he found him eating other canines so will think Pi will lock him up as well since he has grown up to think he is a freak for being a cannibal.

I love the idea of Pi giving him some nickname to call him <33

• yes please, that would be appreciated!

TGoCKT4.png

I'M THE KING, YOU'RE THE QUEEN
    AND MY TONGUE IS A WEAPON

STORAGE | PINTEREST BOARD | PENNED BY MONACO

• ✦ ✧ ✦ hnnng ace is a vamp and a vessel for a succubus so they kinda get the feeling of not really belonging and being afraid of yourself. they're seven months old so i think these two could really be good friends :3

"speech"

NOW IT'S TIME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT

( the ashes fall, we answer the call, whatever it takes )

Storage All Actions/Opinions IC Penned by Luna

• KENSHIN - that sounds like it could make for an amazing thread! :0 should i make or you?

gotta come up with a cute name for him to call frostpaw

Jack Frost might make sense? if he sees he's kind of "cold" heh

also i binged all of tokyo ghoul i loved itasfdasgdg

28 AND BORED,

grieving over loss

sorry to be heavy, but heavy is the cost

Piratecrown Idemoni (n.) – Black-footed fox cub of the Sanguine Ruins and Iron Hull.

Penned by Redd.

• alright i will make thier thread for them then <33

✦ ✧ ✦ hnnng ace is a vamp and a vessel for a succubus so they kinda get the feeling of not really belonging and being afraid of yourself. they're seven months old so i think these two could really be good friends :3

"speech"

sounds interesting! and i would love to see how this two would get along and if a friendship could even form between them!

do you want a thread between them and who should make?

KENSHIN - that sounds like it could make for an amazing thread! :0 should i make or you?

gotta come up with a cute name for him to call frostpaw

Jack Frost might make sense? if he sees he's kind of "cold" heh

also i binged all of tokyo ghoul i loved itasfdasgdg

if you could make i would appreciate it but otherwise i will have thier thread up as soon as i can!

and i like the idea of jack frost because that would give him a reason to name himself frostpaw later on

• WE'RE GONNA WEAR THE CROWN —

would you be fine making the thread?

"speech"

NOW IT'S TIME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT

( the ashes fall, we answer the call, whatever it takes )

Storage All Actions/Opinions IC Penned by Luna