Returning member

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Hey!! I'm Fea! I previously went by Wingless and roleplayed a lot here in 2015-2016 but I used to be on here even before then. It's crazy to see how much this site changed since then and I'm super interested in how everything works. If anyone can help me get started again it would be absolutely appreciated. I noticed the main game changed a lot and I'm super interested to dive back into roleplaying again. I used to roleplay as Paintedmemories/Hickorypaw from WindClan and Sakuya of SkyClan quite a bit.

once_again_by_sekiira-dbjiduq.png

YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT COMIN'

you'll see that my mind is too fast for eyes

about medeviantart — currently roleplaying Paintedmemories of Wind Haven

• Ooh I remember paintedmemories!

It’s great to see you back! Quite a bit has changed, like you said. I used to go by copper, and I roleplayed Toni darling and Finch harbringer c:

The biggest change is the implementation of the continent of Agrelos in the extended game. There is a set environment with specific lore that groups now occupy! I would explain it, but since i’m In a gas station parking lot, the official guide will probably do a better job: Guides Hub

Please let me know if you have any more questions, or even want a friend! :0)

i feel myself getting better —

picarto - art - art shop

1/2 of bitch

19 - english - deutsch - fisterhood

— by the fucking minute

cLuahCM.png

• I appreciate your kindness! I'm absolutely stoked to hop back in and I'm currently reading through all the information provided. It's crazy how much time has passed since I have first been here.

• No problem! Traditional has stayed the same, obviously :>

I also checked out your deviantart - I love your art! I'm an artist as well, so it's great to see more artists coming back :>

i feel myself getting better —

picarto - art - art shop

1/2 of bitch

19 - english - deutsch - fisterhood

— by the fucking minute

cLuahCM.png

• Ah! Thank you, your art looks super stunning as well and I really like how unique your art style is!

I'm trying to draw more consistently and I might consider opening requests/trades here so I can practice drawing different animals.

• hey! welcome back to the site. always a pleasure to have new members join back into the site. :-

im in skyclan as well, totally down to roleplay with you. if thats trad skyclan, that is.

how are you?

tumblr_inline_p6m7owazyj1rhwzwl_100.gif

Art and love are the same thing:

It’s the process of seeing yourself in things that are not you.

-- thread hub --

• Oh I was in the other Skyclan that was in the main game but currently I have no characters set up quite yet. I'm good though, it is a pleasure to meet you!

• hello, welcome back to the site! your windclanner's name sounds familiar to me, but i'm unsure if we ever roleplayed in windclan during the same time period. regardless, so glad to see that you've returned and if you ever have any questions or need anything, always feel free to reach out to me!

HEAR ME ROAR

A LANNISTER ——————・゚✦

・゚✦ ALWAYS PAYS HIS DEBTS

advanced boards rper