the disappearance of class ‘29 || plotting thread || links inside

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos

-alright guys! Here’s the plotting thread where we sort everything out as we get ready for the rp, as well as sort stuff out while we rp? Yeah. Anyways, I think the first thing we need to decide is who the heck rooms with who. Also, I’ve done this thing in another thread where we post our character’s opinions on everyone else!s characters? If y’all want to do that here let me know and we can do that as well.

• quick track before I have to run off somewhere ;^^

But yeah!! My characters are QiaoLing and Soohyeon, one's a friendly arty/music student who is way too trusting, but will also get revenge if you take advantage of that, and the other's a (seemingly) stuck up rich kid, who is probably pretty lonely--

The opinions thing sounds good! I'll probably write mine up when,, when I have more time to type haha

• Tracking! Niran and Nero are open for plotting and will get out a description of them later since I screwed up my wrist again and it's hard and painful to type. I'm cool with writing opinions for each character, I've never done it before but I've seen it and it looks fun to do.

OH, YES. THE PAST CAN HURT. BUT THE WAY I SEE IT YOU CAN EITHER

RUN FROM IT OR LEARN FROM IT

she/her. | character storage | character storage 1.5 | slight inactive due to school and health issues. | feel free to tag me in threads!

• Tracking! ♡

My characters are Whit, the closeted jock guy with a soft side who used to bully people (and cringes when he thinks about it), and Faline, a stuck-up and controlling rich girl with a bad home life. So far my only plotting is that Whit's gonna have a secret crush on Elliot and I think Faline and Soohyeon are going to be "friends" (when in reality she just controls him lol. @~Krystalkool~, if I'm wrong about that feel free to correct me btw!). But besides that I'm open for any plotting.

The opinions thing sounds super fun, I've never done anything like that before!!

𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕚 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣.

𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒾 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇.

• I updated both Niran and Nero a bit, changing Nero's faceclaim and adding a few more things. Will probably edit them a bit more later though.

I thought Donghyun fit Nero more with his big smile and all. I might change Niran's faceclaim as I'm still on the hunt for a better faceclaim.

Niran has major trust issues and a very big phobia of fire. He's actually very selfless and will do anything to protect those around him, whether he trusts them or not. He is prone to getting hurt and can be rather clumsy but he'll be loyal to you for life. A total shy boy who hides himself behind his reckless exterior but in reality he's just a big softie. He tends to out up illusions by accident and scares the ever living crap out of people. Niran is considered a bad boy with a mysterious demeanor.

Nero is just a big goof once people get to know him with his large smile and innocent eyes. He suffers from many things but tries to hide it all due to past events. He trusts easily which causes his heart to break more often than not. A big cuddler once you get past his skittish nature. He's a goof who loves to sing and dance, more than not, people often call him a dork which is true. He is a big nerd when it comes to history and mythology, he'll start sprouting facts if he's nervous or in an awkward situation. This boy is prone to being awkward as he isn't known for being a social butterfly.

she/her. | character storage | character storage 1.5 | slight inactive due to school and health issues. | feel free to tag me in threads!

• Okayyy I have more time now, I'll type something better for my characters haha;;

QiaoLing is an artistic, music-orientated kiddo! They love to do any sort of art and any form of music (except recorder, screw the recorder). They tend to get along with most people as they're pretty friendly and open, and are rather patient and tolerant, which helps them get people to open up a little more around them! Despite this, he can actually be pretty petty and vengeful-- in the right conditions. They're overly trusting, so it's quite easy to take advantage of, but if they find out about it, watch your back!! They actually have light gynophobia (ie, fear of females), so they might get pretty anxious and skittery around any female characters (and due to this I'd prefer them to not have a female roommate bc they wouldn't be able to relax otherwise :'D).

Soohyeon seems really cold and aloof- the type to snub people just because they aren't his 'level'. Really though? It's just a carefully crafted persona to satisfy his parents wants. He's a pretty good actor (unfortunately) so it's rather hard to see past that act. He's also... pretty easy to push around and control if you know where to hit. He'll most likely know he's been manipulated, but won't do anything about it since he thinks that that's the only way he'll be useful. If you get close to him, he's a bit silly and playful. He's rather touch-starved so he's rather affectionate and touchy when he's close to someone and rather emotional! Watch him, he will cry over that cheesy movie that everyone else would roll their eyes at-- Also because he's rather sheltered, he loves junk foods and these sorts of mundane games and stuff other people won't blink an eye at because he's never had the chance to explore/play them! He loves to dance, and practices whenever he can (though generally out of public eye since his parents never really approved of that hobby).

I'll do opinions in a bit because there's a lot to get through haha ;^^

Also I have no preferences for roommates atm, so I'm cool with anything, though I'd prefer QiaoLing to not room with a female bc of their gynophobia

• I should probably expand on my characters some more as well, so here it is:

Faline’s a stuffy, popular and overly ambitious ‘queen-bee’ type who obsesses over her grades and social standing. She’s the kind of girl who strives to be the class president and works tirelessly to organize school functions and whatnot. She’s also quite rude and stuck-up, and tends to look down on those she sees as outsiders or wallflowers (ironically, she’s also extremely sensitive and thin-skinned when it comes to criticism. She can dish it but she can’t take it). She sucks up to teachers and authorities often, and will likely blindly trust the government and go against the ‘supers.’

Whit is an outgoing, popular jock who is outwardly very friendly and confident. He has some skeletons in his closet, though, and a lot of secret insecurities (and secrets in general, like his sexuality and tumultuous past). He runs with the popular crowd when he honestly would probably feel more at home with the outsiders. He’s grown a lot since he was an angsty pre-teen bully and now has a really strong moral compass. He strives to protect his friends and always tries to do the right thing, although he’ll occasionally slip up and come across as a jerk. He tends to be preoccupied with his “image,” and will try to appear ultra masculine and tough for his sporty friends. He does have a well-hidden soft side though.

I'm also open to plotting or roommates!

(i'm a little embarrassed to be posting on here so quickly but the truth is i just got my wisdom teeth out and i'm stuck in bed with nothing else to do haha ^^;)

• Elliot~ An outcast by choice, would have been a wallflower or popular kid if he was confident enough, with a very friendly and charming personality. He is quite a cute shortie standing at 5’6. He is quite cheerful and “happy-go-lucky” and always manages to put a smile on other’s faces. He smiles on the time and enjoys making others laugh. He doesn’t have many enemies simply because he tries so hard to please everyone, though he isn’t exactly two-faced. He is a total push-over and would honestly throw himself off a roof if someone wanted him too. Yes, he is a complete emotional mess. Anxiety? Depression? Severe trauma? PTSD? He’s got it all, a real trooper. Also, now’s a good time to mention how self-destructive he is because he refuses to let anyone in. His life would be 100% easier if he just let someone past his happy exterior and talked about all his baggage, but he hasn’t found anyone he could trust that much yet. He will jump away from you if you accidentally touch him or touch him without his permission. He would have killed himself a while ago if he didn’t have such a crippling fear of death. If he had the choice, he would just sleep for days on end and only wake up once every weak to make sure everyone is doing okay. Oh, speaking of sleeping, did I mention he sleep walks? Yeah, that’s a thing. He’ll fall asleep in his room just to start sleepwalking and end up in the weirdest places. One time he ended up in a dryer, luckily he didn’t die or suffocate. His roommate should probably be someone who is willing to look after him to make sure he won’t do dumb shit in his sleep.

Just a warning, all my characters’ opinions will be written in first person. I’ll get Halia’s whole thing up soon, but for now here’s my depressed boi Eli.

• Halia~ A popular girl who hates pretty much anything. Despite the other’s in her group, she isn’t the type to snub people or bully others just because they aren’t on her level. She’s the type of person who tries her best to include everyone, but will easily go off on you if you annoy her or upset her in the slightest. She has quite the temper and gets set off without much effort, which normally she ends up hurting a few people in the process, whether it be emotionally or physically. If you are rude to her, she will be ten times more rude to you, while at the same time trying to make sure she doesn’t hurt you too much. She is actually very understanding towards others, and if you take the time to explain yourself, most likely she will forgive you and everything will go back to normal. She can be quite chill and laid-back at times, and just kind of let’s things go with the flow. She has a crippling fear of being alone or being abandoned by those she cares about. Thanks to this, she will hold onto you for dear life if you are a close friend, though she may not always seem like that. If she’s scared of loosing you, then you will notice that she begins to be more clingy and affectionate, as well as more touchy with you. More so, she’s actually terrified of people getting too close to her, because of that fear. If she opens up to you, consider yourself blessed. Halia gets bored of things quite easily, and is always seen doing something. She has the unique ability to persuade others to do rather stupid, dangerous things. 100% the “anti-mom friend”. She hates staying still for too long so she plays with her fingers a lot or will tap her feet against the ground. Her roommates will have to deal with her room constantly being lit up with fairy lights, as well as her not being able to cook anything whatsoever. However, she will always make her roommate a red velvet cake, because that is the only thing she can make. Also, if she’s in the dark for too long, her power will be set off and she may end up attacking people around her or throw objects all over the place. Now’s probably a good time to mention that I’m planning to have her just go M.I.A for like a solid week because she needs time to reflect on her past and such. Her friends are welcome to drag her ass back to school and force her to be social, but fair warning she will be extra violent during that week.

I finished Halia’s description and opinions on everyone! :)

Also, if no one has any preferences on who their roommate is going to be, I’ll just throw together random people. I will of course follow special requests for roommates as one, such as Qiaoling being roomed with a guy because they have a fear of girls. Special requests can be anything tbh, I don’t care too much.

• Okay, I have Whit's opinions done! Faline's will be up by tonight or tomorrow morning probably if I can find the time!

I also don't really have any requests for roommates or anything (although I think it would be funny if Halia and Faline roomed together 'cause they would probably just bicker the whole time lol.)

• Oml, Whit is such a soft boi for Eli and I am absolutely living for it! Also, Halia and Faline as roommates? Fuck yeah I’m down for that. I can imagine 90% of their interactions just arguing with each other, 5% then being normal human beings doing school work together, 5% Halia comforting her and apologizing because she went too far in an argument.

• okay, faline's opinions are done ! ♡ (and that description of them is exactly what I was picturing, lol. It would be a good dynamic because Halia wouldn't be afraid to call out Faline's BS and Faline might actually learn something from her haha)

The post was edited 1 time, last by elizabethe ().

• Here is Nero's and Niran's opinions on everyone! I had to get into character for Niran to write them which took a little bit longer. Sorry it took forever and I updated my forms again! Changed Niran's faceclaim since Jehyun suited him better and added a few more things while redoing there history somewhat.

• ok so i finally did a few opinions... i will finish the rest tomorrow when i find the time. i might make a new character in the future but w h o k n o w s

Aleksander isn't the best at befriending people, nevertheless staying friends with them. He's a fantastic liar who might be sarcastic at the wrong time. If you piss him off or annoy him, he'll act like a bitch and tell you to stop (unless it's unintentional, then he tries his best to keep his composure and tell you to stop). He gets startled easily and easily flustered. He wants to impress everyone, and acts both feminine and masculine depending on who he wants to impress. He might not act like it, but he wants people to include him and like him. Obviously, he's too afraid to make friends because he doesn't want to be judged and betrayed. If he has to, he's great at being manipulative. He's a sensitive guy on the inside, but his walls are built high and almost unbreakable. Genuinely he gets annoyed pretty easily and will talk back. He's got a bit of trust issues and hates being touched due to past trauma. If you startle him, he'll turn invisible out of instinct. He rarely panics and normally keeps his cool when it comes to actual fights, but might snap if you're being really annoying. If you want to try being friends with him, it's not too hard but he will normally deny compliments because he's pretty insecure about his looks. If you're good friends with him, he might actually smile. If you get him to laugh, you're a god. Overall he's a little bit of a bitch who rarely smiles, but he's a whole different person when you get to know him.

Mei