ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ʟɪᴇs (ʙxʙ ᴘᴀғᴘ)

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • PLOT:

Muse A and Muse B are boyfriends; they share an apartment and have been together for many years. Though Muse A has quite the secret; he is a vampire. He has been for a long time- long before he fell in love with Muse B. He has hidden it from Muse B well, seeing as the other suspected nothing. That is, until a hunter manages to track Muse A down. Having to kill hunters in their own apartment, Muse A and B have to run to survive; if either is caught, they will be killed. Will the muses be able to work through the gore and fear of being hunted? Will Muse B be able to move past all the lies, murders, and deeds his boyfriend has committed? Or will the hunters find them?

RULES:

1. I will be playing Muse B, Leaving Muse A to you!

2. This is an advanced roleplayer, meaning no less than two solid paragraphs per post! I will match your length in post!

3. Please use proper grammar, sentence structure, and proper english! No text talk or abbreviated words please!

4. Spelling is not a large concern of mine, but please have your spelling as good as it can be!

5. Do not kiss-and-diss; please let me know if you have grown disinterested!

6. If you have any suggestions, feel free to shoot them at me! I promise I do not bite!

7. Post a small form of Muse A; it does not have to be extensive, but the more information, the better!

MUSE B:

[URL=http://www.visitormap.org/][IMG]http://www.visitormap.org/map/m:xkcrobkdivdydgcp/s:1/c:c0c0c0/p:cross/y:4.png[/img][/URL]

[URL=http://info.flagcounter.com/3fUl][img width=510 height=54]http://s09.flagcounter.com/count2/3fUl/bg_78C9FF/txt_CC184E/border_6ACCAB/columns_8/maxflags_250/viewers_0/labels_1/pageviews_1/flags_0/percent_0/[/img][/URL]
  • Ooc:

Thank you for tracking!

[URL=http://www.visitormap.org/][IMG]http://www.visitormap.org/map/m:xkcrobkdivdydgcp/s:1/c:c0c0c0/p:cross/y:4.png[/img][/URL]

[URL=http://info.flagcounter.com/3fUl][img width=510 height=54]http://s09.flagcounter.com/count2/3fUl/bg_78C9FF/txt_CC184E/border_6ACCAB/columns_8/maxflags_250/viewers_0/labels_1/pageviews_1/flags_0/percent_0/[/img][/URL]
  • Ooc:

Sounds good!

• original.gif

" EXTON "

GENERAL

full name — Exton Mikael Vells

nicknames — Mr. Vells, V, Ex

gender — male

pronouns — he/him

sexuality — homosexual

PHYSICAL

overview — Exton is very tall and lean, always seen wearing rather sharp, dark colored suits. Hes got a head of silvery white hair, that bleeds to a void like black when he loses complete control of his vampiric side. (Which only ever happens when to much emotion is held in, or he goes without feeding for to long.) Other changes that may take place are his once grey eyes can become dark and hold almost cat like slits to them. Exton holds a very mean set of fangs as well, as every vampire does.

species — vampire

PERSONALITY

overview — Exton is a very quiet and solitary minded man. Most of his long, long life has been spent alone so hes learned to become very dependent. He holds a very serious and quiet outside, while on the inside he can be very kind caring. He simply wants the best for those he cares for. Anything gets in the way of that? He'll move it for sure, no matter what. Exton also values time with those he cares for, especially since hes outlived those very few that he chooses to hold close to him.

disorders — He drinks regularly but hes doing his best to try and slow himself from becoming so dependant on drinking.

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

The post was edited 1 time, last by paine. ().

• BARNABY L ———

Ooc:

Exton looks good! The URL for his picture isn't working though! I'll start us off!

Ic:

Barnaby liked to think he had a pretty good life. He had a cozy apartment, a stable job, and an amazing boyfriend who he wouldn't change for the world. He and Exton have been together for a couple years now, and his life has never been better. Since his home life consisted of him battling his siblings for his parent's attention, getting all the affection he could ever dream of from his tall boyfriend helped quell his anger for that house and it's inhabitants. Plus, god everything Ex did got to him.How he managed to score a man like Exton still baffled him, but he decided not to question it- after all, why question the best thing in his life?

Today was much like any other day; get up, eat breakfast, shower, and go to work. He was half tempted to stay wrapped up in his boyfriend's arms, but he broke free of offered the shower to him as well. He loved showering with Ex- for non-sexual and some more... risque reasons as well. There was just something about having the water run over him whilst in another's arms that Bun found... soothing. Once the shower was over, he dried himself off and pulled on his boxers to go cook breakfast. He made pancakes, eggs, and toast for the both of them, and he had to brag- it was pretty great. Once he downed his portion, he went to their bedroom to pull on his uniform for the vet's office and left with sweet words and a kiss goodbye. His mornings were pretty similar nowadays, but perfect nonetheless. He wouldn't change his routine for the world- not unless forced to, of course.

The office today was teeming with animals; sick dogs, regular checkups, cats with broken bones, and fussy birds all alike. He loved his job- his apartment complex refused to allow him to get a dog, so he lived vicariously through his work. As a veterinary assistant, he got to help the vet do whatever he needed done. Most of he time is was merely getting shots done or helping him with blood work, but sometimes that required surgeries or euthanasia. Those were the toughest parts of the job- trying to save the animal or put it to sleep. To watch the life fade from the pet's eyes was heartbreaking, and watching the families sob broke his heart. For that reason alone, he didn't think he could own a dog. To lose them would be like losing a family member, because that is exactly what they are; family.

Today was an extra busy day for some reason, and he didn't get to go on his lunch until around two in the afternoon. He knew what that meant- he wouldn't be home until late tonight. So, he sent a text to Exton to let him know.

To: Big Handsome Boyfriend

Hey love! I am on my lunch now, so you know what that means; I will be home a little later tonight. If you want I can stop and pick up something to eat on the way home! Love you baby~

He sent the message with a smile on his face, turning back to eat the lunch he packed. He didn't get much down his throat before one of the doctors rushed in, explaining he was needed for an emergency surgery. So, wrapping his food back up properly, he rushed into the surgery area to get himself ready for the procedure.

The procedure took nearly three hours; the poor Beagle was hit by a car and was in pretty rough shape. Broken bones, torn skin, and one rib punctured the lung, but they managed to stabilize the dog. He was slightly irritable near the end of the surgery, stomach growling and his mind somewhere else. He was covered in blood, the smock and gloves he wore stained crimson. He needed to change his clothes before be smelled like blood for the rest of the day- not that it hasn't happened before. He finally was allowed to go back and finish his break, sitting down with a heavy sigh. He went to turn on his phone to check his messages, but it looks like his phone died. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" He hissed to himself, slamming his forehead onto the table. Well, looks like he was going to pick up some food anyway.

Finally, at around nine-thirty at night, the clinic closed and those working were allowed to go home. Bunny was tired as hell- his shoulders hurt, he still smelled vaguely of blood, his eyes were drooping, and his body was on fire. It was the days like these that killed him. So he dragged himself to the nearest fast food joint go grab himself and Alex some food, ordering both of their favorite items before trudging back to his car. Their apartment complex was about a fifteen minute drive, and he got there in eleven with speeding. With a loud sigh, he pulled himself out of his car once parked and made his way to his home. He unlocked the door and stepped inside, shutting it with his foot.

"Baby? I'm home finally- I got us food. Sorry about not responding- my fucking phone died during a three hour long surgery."

He called out, kicking his shoes off and placing the food down on the table.

Sometimes I feel like giving up, No medicine is strong enough

• //well shit, im sorry. Maybe i can try to fix it later. The picture was giving me trouble when i tried to put it up anyway

Exton couldn't argue much with his current situation either. He had quite the other half at his side and to put it simply, he planned on keeping Barnaby by his side for as long as he could. Sure, the aching reminder that he one day will be here alone on this earth again still poked at him. But he had his Bunny to keep his hopes high for the time being, as long as time was willing.

Exton kept himself busy during the day with what he could, reading, practicing what magic he had aquired as a vampire, and feeding whenever he needed while Barnaby wasnt home. God, hed hate for that boy to ever see him the way he truly was. It was disgusting, the monster he could become when hungry. It almost scared Exton himself half the time, how violent and twisted he could become with just one drop of blood.

Today had been like any other, wake up to Barnaby's sweet breakfast, kiss him goodbye for the day. Then read a bit, sure to keep the curtains closed while he did so the old male wouldnt burn. Maybe a bit of practicing fit in if he had the time, then of course hed feed. Only to come home and wait for his sweet Bun's return from work so he could cook him up a warm meal and make sure all was well with his day.

When he had received Barnaby's text from earlier, he was able to give a quick and sweet response.

To: Bun 💗

That's alright my dear, just be careful on your way home and try not to work to hard! I love you.

Like most nights when Barnaby promised a late return, Exton would always try his best to keep awake for his return. He never, never wanted to miss the opportunity to bring his sweet boy inside and tend to him after a day of hard work.

Exton had been on the couch, dressed about as casual as Exton could ever get. A long sleeved plain t-shirt and a pair of matching sweatpants. He had sat himself on the couch, reading with the book in his lap while his head stayed propped up with one hand.

The vampire had managed to get a few pages in before dozing off due to the time of night. Only waking when he heard Barnaby move through the door and call to him.

Exton sleepily rose from his book, marking it and shutting it before setting it aside. He came to his feet and sleepily moved over. He gave a saddened smile at the sight of his worked out little Bunny. "Dont worry about the texts. Go start get a shower, ill get the food set up and we can get you in bed." He purposed, gently swiping his hand through Barnaby's soft hair. "Does that sound alright?"

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• BARNABY L ———

Ooc:

Ah that's valid- I would try looking up the face claim for him and finding another then?? That always seems to work best for me.

Ic:

Exton truly was a sight for sore eyes after a long day of work. Sure, every day was a long one, but some just felt much longer than others. Todays surgery really took it out of him, and the exhaustion was clear in Barnaby's blue eyes. Upon seeing the love of his life, a smile came to his lips and his body relaxed- very few things could make him unwind so quickly, and his lover was one of them. He could see how tired Ex was too- he must of dozed off on the couch reading again. He was never really sure what his boyfriend did for a job, but they weren't in need of money; his own job paid nicely, but that was aside the point. He was happy- they were happy, and that is all that mattered.

As the taller male came over to the tired vet tech, a tired smile found it's way to the freckled male lips. He listened to the other speak, nodding his head slowly. The hand that reached up and swiped through his mess of brunette locks made him hum, leaning into the touch happily. His eyes peered up at his boyfriend, stepping closer to wrap his arms around his torso and bury his head into Ex's chest. He let out a deep breath, moving his head so he could peer up at the other. "Okay- the smell of blood is't the sexiest thing I suppose. A good thing is that I don't have to go in tomorrow until noon- Dr.Ges said after what happened today, I deserved a little time to myself." He explained, standing on the tips of his toes to press a sweet kiss to Exton's lips. The brunette finally took a step back, a yawn passing his lips as he looked towards their room. "I'm gonna take that quick shower now and once we eat, I'm so looking forward to our bed." He stated, retreating to their room to grab some clothes.

As perfect as everything seemed, danger was lurking far too close for comfort. A vampire hunter- lets call him Douglas, has been on Exton's trail for some time. He has been marking his every feeding, where he has been sighted- the last piece of the puzzle was where the monster lived, and he found that out but a few days ago. He learned of Barnaby, thinking he was also a vampire too and not a human. So, tonight would be the night he attacked and killed Exton. He was parked outside their apartment building, watching for any signs of bedding down for the night; lights off, no noise- that kind of stuff. Over his years of hunting he learned that catching his prey unaware was always the best tactic. He noticed the smaller vampire, Barnaby, come home as of recently, but he looked a bit different than the other vampires he hunted and killed. Maybe he wasn't a vampire, but Exton's walking doner? He would have to do a bit of research on the little one before he killed him- i.e tie him up and demand he answers his questions and passes his tests.

Back inside the apartment, Barnaby was showering and completely unaware of the danger that would strike once their lights were off. He rinsed his body off of any sweat and dirt, using his body wash to take away the lingering scent of blood. His eyes were drooping already, stepping from the shower with care before drying himself off and dressing himself. He wearing a blue pair of boxers and one of Exton's shirts, which came down to his middle thigh and covered everything it needed to. What?- he loved wearing his boyfriend's shirts to bed, plus he knew the other liked seeing him in his clothes. Walking back out into the living room, the human smiled with another yawn. "There- all clean. Now, lets scarf this down and go to bed. You look as tired as I do baby- what did you get up to today?" He asked, taking a seat at the dining room table. He drew his legs up to sit cross legged in the chair as he normally would, taking a sip from the paper cup that contained Diet Coca Cola from the fast food joint. His eyes never left his boyfriend, a soft smile playing on his features as he watched the other. God- he was so in love.

• //ok, ill see what i can do then

Exton let the other step forward, hugging onto him carefully. One hand stayed wrapped around Bun while the other calmly stroked at his hair. He listened the other speak about how it would all go tomorrow with his work, a little happy hed be able to find some time to be with the other. Exton always enjoyed a bit of time with the other, no matter how long or how short. Any thing with Barnaby held so much value in Exton's dead heart.

He let Barnaby go off to grab his promised shower. Exton took the time to set up the food for them so they could eat as soon as Barnaby got out. Then hopefully they could get to bed. They both seemed more than ready for it.

Exton glanced towards the window a moment, listening out for anything odd in particular. But the only steady heartbeat he could listen for was of course Barnaby's. Barnaby's heart was such a joy for him to hear, it was one gift he held as a vampire that he treasured about Barnaby. Being able to listen to his sweet heart.

Exton turned back to Barnaby when he heard him return to the room for food after finishing his shower. He gave a small smile at the sight of the other in one of his shirts. It was nothing new, and if anything Exton found it quite adorable.

"You look lovely Bun." He teased softly, about the shirt. But shirt or not the compliment always held true when speaking of Barnaby. Exton quietly started to eat up the minute that Barnaby joined him.

Being a vampire, Exton didnt really need human food. If anything, for as long as he had been this way with a strict diet of blood, most food had lost flavor. What flavor did linger was very faint, but he held no issue with eating it in order to blend in amongst the humans.

Exton watched Barnaby a moment, soft eyes forever trained on his dear boyfriend. "I did the usual. I was going to try and get you another bundle of flowers today. But it seems Mrs. Baker's shop is starting to dry out. I dont know how much longer she'll be there." He informed quietly before returning to his food.

Fetching flowers for his love to gift after a day of work was something Exton did quite a bit in order to just pamper the other in love. He always went to the little flower shop in town, same street, same shop. Every day. But as Exton's little trend seemed to continue, he was noticing that he had become just about the only customer to drop by there. It made Exton a little sad for the woman that owned the place. Exton might just have to find another flower place when the day comes that Mrs. Baker's shop no longer sits where it currently does.

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• BARNABY L ———

Ooc:

Okay! Also- once I have the hunter break in and Exton does what he must, you can control the hunter as you will! I merely put that there as a means to introduce who Exton will be killing lol.

Ic:

Barnaby couldn't help the bashful flush that rose to his cheeks as the other complimented his appearance, an embarrassed chuckle passing his lips as he ate his food. He always loved wearing the other's shirts- they smelled like Exton and made him feel so calm and warm. It was good to get other...activities started as well, but tonight he was far too tired for anything more than cuddles and sleeping. The freckled male took a bite of his burger as the other spoke about his day, smiling as Ex explained he tried to go to the flower shop. That smile fell, however, when he spoke of Mrs.Baker's flowers drying out. He pouted slightly, swallowing the food in his mouth before he spoke. "That's so sad- she is so sweet and always has the best lilies when they are in season. I really hope she stays around and more people begin to shop with her." He hummed, taking another sip of his drink. He would hate to see Mrs.Baker close her shop- she really was the kindest lady he knew. Coming home to find flowers nearly every day always made his heart swell with love for Exton, but it always made him feel even better knowing they came from a good person. Not to say any other florists weren't good people- Mrs.Baker just held a special place in his heart.

It didn't take long for Barnaby to finish his food, scarfing down the burger and fries like his life depended on it. All the work he did today made him famished- it didn't help that the surgery impeded on his lunch break. Once the last of his food was devoured, the young human sat back in his chair with a sigh. "That really hit the spot." He sighed with a content smile, eyes falling onto his lover again. His eyes scanned his appearance, wondering how he ever got so lucky. Exton was his saving grace- he met the other when he needed someone most. He was going off to college for a veterinary degree, and he found the perfect man along the way. Now, here he was a few years later with the same man and same love. He wondered if one day they were going to get married- oh how his parents would hate that. Bun's parents were never too fond of his homosexuality, but he didn't care what they thought; he had Exton, and that is all that mattered to him.

Slowly rising from his chair, the tired brunette walked over and behind the taller male. His arms wrapped around his neck loosely from behind, head falling to rest in the crook of his neck. Bun peppered Exton's neck with kisses, making his way up to the other's lips. The kiss was slow and tired, but loving as could be. Pulling away from the kiss with a dopey smile, the freckled male let out a yawn. "I'm going to go get ready for bed baby. I'll see you back there." He mumbled, pressing another kiss to his lips before pulling away completely. Barnaby made his way to the bathroom again, brushing his teeth with sluggish motions. He washed his face as well, moisturizing his face before he walked from the bathroom. He was dragging- shoulders sagged, feet shuffling, and eyes half lidded. He was so ready to go to sleep in his boyfriend's arms, unaware of the impending danger that would soon be upon them.

For you see, Douglas was ready to move in on his own prey. He had gotten out of his car silently, walking around to the back and pulling out what he would need to kill the vampires. His gun was loaded with silver bullets and rock salt, he had a silver knife on his side, and he even had some holy water in case he needed to throw it and flee. He was ready to fight Exton to the death, and so far he has n't lost a battle yet. Perhaps he was just cocky, or maybe he was just confident- there was a thin line between the two, and tonight that confidence would get him killed. He didn't know that, of course. But only one person was walking away from this fight, and Douglas had severely underestimated his opponent.

• //alright, just give the word :3

Exton gave a small nod in agreement. He'd known Mrs. Baker for the longest time, her flowers were always favoured by him. She always held the best service in her shop and she also expressed wonderdul respect and kindess to any one that stepped into her little place. It made his heart drop when he started to notice less and less people pour in. Mrs. Baker deserved much more.

Exton relaxed back in his chair a little when he felt Barnaby hug at his neck from behind. He gave a small purr, gently returning the sweet kiss that was given. "Alright honey, I'm gonna clean up and then I'll join you." He promised, giving his wrist a kiss before he let go and went on his way to the bedroom to prepare for bed.

Exton stood and dusted himself off. He placed all the food wrappers and napkins back into the to-go bag they had come in. Only to move to the kitchen and throw it all away. He moved back to the table, emptied the paper cups and then tossed them in the trash as well. Exton sighed and ran a hand through his silvery hair, glancing back at the table and then the window once more like he had before.

Exton ran his tongue across his teeth and moved into the livingroom to gather his book from the couch. He fixed it on the coffee table, making sure everything was tidy and set in place. He felt better when everything was put together.

Exton looked along the living room, a small yawn leaving him, causing his fangs to flex a little before sinking back into hiding as he relaxed. Exton slipped his hands into his sweatpant pockets and moved off to prep for bed just as Barnaby had before him.

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• BARNABY L ———

Ooc:

Aaaaand Douglas is all yours lol. Sorry it's a little short!

Ic:

Barnaby knew his beloved would be along any moment, so he did not waste any time in getting into bed. With his face washed, clothes changed, and teeth brushed, he was more than ready to go to bed. The smaller of the two men shuffled from the bathroom into their shared bedroom, flopping down on the bed with a drawn out sigh. His body melted into the soft sheets and plush mattress, eyes already heavy. Though he would wait until Exton got into bed with him before falling asleep, he was cutting it close. Bun slowly moved to crawl under the sheets, letting out a soft grunt as he situated himself. He was so glad they paid a little bit more for their bed- it was by far the best purchase they have made. The brunette buried himself under the covers, pulling the sheets up to his neck to warm his body. His eyes were half lidded and dreary, a hand slowly reaching out to turn the lights off. He knew Ex would find his way- he was really good at that in the dark. With another yawn, the vet tech snuggled back down and waited for his boyfriend.

It was go time- the lights had shut off and he knew that meant the vampires had gone to bed. So, Douglas was on the move. He moved swiftly yet quietly, knowing breaking into their home would be a little less than quiet. Their apartment complex was luckily pretty empty- he had been watching this place for weeks. It seemed like most of the units were empty or filled with old people close to death anyway; this would be an easy kill. He kept his head down, moving towards the front door of the apartment in question. Once there, he knew he had two option; one, pick the lock and go in or two, bust the door down. He opted for the first one, seeing as stealth was key. So, he set to work on picking the lock. He did so in a matter of minutes, and he managed to get the door open. He didn't take into account two things. One, the light from the hallway outside would filter in and two, the door squeaked like hell when opened slowly. So, now he had to move fast in order to take down the vampires who now knew something was up.

Barnaby heard the front door squeak open, and his eyebrows furrowed. What was Exton doing? With a sigh, the small boy pulled himself from the bed and over to their closed bedroom door to open it. "Baby? What are you doing?" He called out sleepily, rubbing his left eye as he peered down the slight hallway. Their bedroom hallway was blocked from the living room and front door by a slight hallway, hiding the small human from sight. He had no idea of the intruder or his intentions ; he was completely vulnerable unless told otherwise. At least te darkness and corner of the hallway would shield his eyes to the truth.

• //its alright, i understand ^·^

Exton looked up from the sink when he heard the door. He narrowed his eyes in suspicion. Two heartbeats now? Exton's eyes became darker, thin slits forming. He took in the scent of the new heart, fangs sliding into place. He didnt like that, he could smell salt. Exton cloaked himself in invisibility and then heard Barnaby. Well...shit.

"Sorry honey, ill be there in a second!" He called back towards the bedroom, only to slink out from the bathroom.

//here comes my attempt at a fight scene lol

Douglas had trickled a bit of holy water across the floor before glancing around the room carefully. He heard Exton and grinned a little, alright. So his presence was known, not the best thing to happen but he'd take care of it. Maybe he could kill two birds with one stone.

Douglas moved himself against the wall, so he couldn't be seen but also to possibly ambush his target. He quietly cocked his gun and held it close to him, waiting. It was a good minute or two, although Douglas couldn't see Exton, he could hear the stiffled grunt when he stepped onto the holywater. Now was Douglas' chance, he'd stunned Exton.

But now he could see the vampire towering in front of him. Not very happy at all. For a quick dismissal he raised his gun at Exton but Exton was faster. He placed a hand over the end of the gun and formed a grip along the barrel, only for Douglas to pull the trigger and send a silver bullet through his hand. Exton growled at the familiar pain, only to stiffle another grunt when he felt warmth start to ooze from his side. Douglas mustve cut him.

Exton snatched the gun from Douglas' hold and wacked him in the head with the butt of the pistol. Only to toss it aside carelessly and shove Douglas against the wall, pinning him with a forearm to his throat. Douglas only had a few seconds to regain himself before he was able to rethink a few actions. The salt!

Exton could sure as hell feel the burn of that, biting back a cry of pain. Douglas had grabbed a whole handful of that stuff and stuffled it right in the cut hed given the vampire. Exton snarled and headbutted the man, hard. Once in a daze, Exton took him by the hair, bring them eye to eye. "Who the hell sent you?" He spat. Normally, his wounds wouldve healed, no problem. But hed been hit with silver and some pretty nasty salt. Those wounds werent going anywhere. "Tell me now, or I'll rip your throat out and feed it to you!" He hissed quietly, just inches from Douglas who still seemed a bit winded.

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

The post was edited 1 time, last by paine. ().

• BARNABY L ———

Ooc:

You did a good job to me! Poor Bunny is in for a rude awakening lol

Ic:

Barnaby did believe his beloved, letting out a hun to show he heard the other and closing the door again. But that changed as soon as he heard the ruckus in the living room. His blood ran cold at the sound of a gun shot, body freezing as he stared wide eyed at the door. Did someone break in?! Is that what he heard when he heard the front door squeak open?! The human boy began to panic, chest rising and falling rapidly as he fumbled towards his dresser. He gripped onto it tightly, stumbling backwards as he hit the wall. No- he had to go out there and help Exton! His boyfriend was strong and capable, sure, but what if the intruder was too? He would rather die out there with his love than stay hidden away in their room. He would never forgive himself if Exton got hurt, and god forbid anything else.

So, his shaking legs carried him to the bedroom door, opening it roughly and leaning on the frame. "Exton?! Whats going on? Are you okay?!" He cried out, trying to will his legs to move into the living room. He had a sinking feeling in his gut- like something was very wrong. His shaking hand moved to the light switch, flipping the hallway light on to give both himself and Exton a little bit of light to work with. His stomach dropped completely at the sight of blood on the carpet. Whose was that?! "Baby?!" He all but cried out, panic obvious in his voice. A part of him told him to stay back, knowing he could make an escape through the fire hatch if Exton was hurt. He could lead the person away and then run back to help his beloved. Bun knew he needed to call someone, but his phone was in his room and that was the last thing on his mind right now. Right now, he was only concerned for his boyfriend's safety.

Douglas knew he was in a bad position- being pinned to the wall and held down by a rather large and strong vampire never had good outlooks. A deep chuckled in the older man's chest as the white haired male demanded to know who sent him , struggling slightly to break free. Then, he heard the panicked voice of the other male he needed to exterminate. his eyes shifted back to the vampire, a grin coming onto his features. "Y-You know damn well who sent me- the bounty on your head is quite high Exton. As a hunter, Im here to bring the order you and your vampire boyfriend's heads to them. Or, is he your walking little blook bank? Keeping him alive for feeding purposes only? Thats low- even for a blood sucker like you." He hisses out, head turning as he heard the pet name slip from the other male's lips. Then it all fell together- that boy WAS a human and had no idea what Exton truly was.

A gruff laugh fell from the hunter's lips, trying his best to get out of Exton's grip. "Oh this is rich! He doesn't know, does he? He has no idea his boyfriend is a filthy, murderous, blood sucking monster! Oh, how excited he is going to be when he finds out the truth- through me over your corpse or by you killing me. Poor Bunny- caught by a wolf in sheep's clothing." He mused, coughing slightly at the tight feeling in his throat and the rough hand in his hair. He had slim chances of getting out of this one alive, but the Order knew. They would know what has happened if he doesn't return tonight with Exton's head- and then they will send more after the two. He would of let Barnaby go, but the order will not. They want all supernatural creatures and affiliates dead- that means Bunny too. Oh, what a tight situation this is.

• //thank you lol, i know, poor Bun ;-;

Exton's angry expression seemed to drop as quick as it had come when he heard his little Bunny. He swallowed and glanced back at the hunter he had so roughly held in place. "B-Bun, just go back to the bedroom! Ive got it under control!" He called back, glare reforming as he locked his slitted eyes with Douglas.

His face once again flushed with fresh rage at the mere mention of Barnaby being touched by such a hunter. Exton wasnt letting that get by him at all. Barnaby would remain untouched, if anything were to ever happen Exton didnt think he'd be able to forgive himself. Barnaby had been the one thing he was able to hold onto while wasting away for centuries on this hellish earth. He wasnt letting it slip away as fast as it had come.

"You don't have the right to breathe in his direction! Much less lay a hand on him!" Exton snapped back lowly, throwing a bit more of his weight onto Douglas who he still kept pinned tightly to the wall. He listened to Douglas ramble on and felt his own throat tighten out of anxiety, realization.

Douglas was right on that, there was no hiding himself from Barnaby any more, he'd already seen so much of it just now. What would his Bunny think, do? Would Exton even still he able to call Bunny his anymore?

Exton's raged expression twisted with a new ingredient, pain. Not just because of the wounds across his body, but the realization and ringing words that Douglas spoke. He'd hit a nerve, the way he spoke about Exton. A murderous monster, killer, blood sucking freak. The list went on, he knew that for sure. Hed experienced it.

Exton let go of a heavy sigh, it held a bit of uneasiness to it, but he stood with his feet planted. "For you to assume i'd use him for that kind of practice is sick. Almost as sick as you find me." Exton spat irritably, not really wanting to talk with Douglas anymore. If anything, he'd go off and hide in bed if given the chance. Thats all he wanted to do, maybe drink a little. "I dont care what you think of me, but I'll make one thing clear. You even lay your worthless gaze upon that boy and I'll tear you limb from limb." He venomously threatened put of anger. "Now unless you can convince me otherwise, I need a little pick me up." Exton looked to Douglas' shoulder and tugged his shirt down a little in order to give a little room for a bite. He eyed Douglas and tilted his head, waiting to see what he may be able to come up with. If anything.

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• BARNABY L ———

Ooc:

Hes gonna be so conflicted man oof

Ic:

Barnaby was scared- simple as that. His body was shaking, eyes wide with fear, and his heart in his ears. Someone had broken into their home and had tried to kill Exton! He didn't manage to see his boyfriend of the intruder- they must of been around the corner from the hallway. As Ex called out to him, the freckled male let out a breath he wasn't even aware he was holding in. A large portion of himself wanted to listen; go back into the room, lock the door, and arm himself just in case and do not open it until Ex is the one knocking. Another part of him wanted to go out there and help, but what could he do? He wasn't anywhere near as strong as Exton was- he may have some muscle, but not a whole lot. He was better with medicine and healing things rather than fighting, and he suspected his boyfriend was hurt at least a little. Then, his ears caught the conversation the two were having. The order? Hunter? Blood sucking... monster? What were those two talking about? Did Exton not tell him something? Should he be scared of Exton? Emotions flooded through the small human as he stayed by the door frame, listening to their conversation silently. His heart was racing, eyes blown wide and breathing erratic as he listened from around the corner.

Douglas was finding this far too amusing. The vampire was actually protective over the little human? How disgustingly cute- too bad he would have to put an end to it. There was only one way he was leaving, and it would be by killing this damn vampire. As the other spoke of his idea being sick, the older man couldn't hold back a bark of laughter. "That's sick to you? Oh man- thats quite ironic seeing as you have killed so many humans for their blood, vampire. Keeping him alive to be your blood bag isn't too far of a fetch." He retorted, gasping as he was pushed farther into the wall. He couldn't lie; having his shirt tugged down slightly sent a pang of fear running through him. Though by the way Exton spoke of it- he would only take some blood to heal himself and to avoid having a dead body in the same room as his boyfriend. Too bad that is how this was going to end.

Smirking wildly, the older human knew he had to either kill or be killed in order for The Order to take serious action. So, with a chuckle, the hunter spoke again. "Let me tell you this vampire- you either die here or I do. If I get out of here alive, I won't stop until I find you and that human. I'll force you to watch as I slowly kill him. Right. In. Front. Of. You. Tell me- is he a screamer? Cause he will be when i' through with him. If I die here, the order will be after you both and will hunt you down and slaughter you both without mercy. So tell me Exton- what do you plan on doing? Bunny won't survive the order- they hardly care if he is human or not. You roped him into this- you signed his death certificate." He hissed out lowly, knowing he just signed his own certificate. That was fine though- the order would revenge him and slaughter both of the men.

Bunny was far beyond scared at this point- he was terrified. Vampire? Exton was a vampire? It made sense; hating direct sunlight, the advanced night vision, the strength- his boyfriend was a fucking supernatural being. His mind shut off- everything around him went silent as he tried to process what he was told. Barnaby was hurt- why didn't Exton tell him? Well- probably to keep him safe, but that didn't take away the fear now instilled into him. If he were told earlier, he would of been shocked but would of adapted. The human didn't care what Exton was- that was still his boyfriend. But all the lies and secrets and murders coming to light made him feel.... god he didn't even know how to feel. Angry? Scared? Sad? Bunny was conflicted- so he merely slowly shut the bedroom door, retreated to their bed, sat down, and began to shake. He was terrified of what was to come. This order was going to hunt them down? He didn't know how to process this- any of this.

• //the Exton machine with b r e a k lmao

The hold Exton had on Douglas was like nothing else. His hands almost shook, listening to him. Exton's mind was being played with, he could feel it all start to peel back like it had long before hed even met Barnaby. Douglas' words rang in his ears and he found himself staring right past Douglas.

He's right, you'll be all alone again.

Exton swallowed, not liking that familiar voice. That word. Alone.The voice that sat up in his head, taunting. It belonged to him alright but it was far more twisted with experience. It could slither right under Exton's skin and send his ears ringing. It was something Exton hadn't experienced in years.

Because of Barnaby, he was grounded, he was safe. Loved. He wasn't alone when he knew he had Barnaby. But now that logic was faltering, emotions and thoughts of all kind entering the wounded vampire's brain. He wanted to prove them wrong! Exton didnt want Barnaby afraid, he didnt want him to leave! They were all wrong!

You'll end up killing this poor fool, then Bunny's gonna get scared...more terrified than he already is of you now...

Exton growled, definitely not sounding like himself when he did so. The sheer force of his rage was pushing Douglas further into the wall. Exton's eyes burned, not only with tears. His top and bottom fangs now extended, to tear flesh. He let go of a jagged breath, trying to keep a hold of whatever he had left. But the voice had him tripping, and it was starting to show.

That last sentence, shot Exton off like a bullet from a gun, snapping him in two like a frail twig. Exton pulled back from Douglas slowly, letting him go. Exton's gaze fixed back on the hunter's in front of him. With the split second he threw a hard fist right at his head. "Shut up!!"

× × × × ×

麻木混亂

• BARNABY L ———

Ooc:

Exton done sNAPPED OH BOI

Ic:

And shut up he did. The cocky smile was wiped from Douglas' face so face when he saw the fist flying towards him, hitting him right in the left eye-nose area. His head slammed back into the wall, a sickening crack sounding to show his skull had been split open. Vampires were much stronger than humans, and that was seen well here. The vicious punch left his brain half out of his skull, some smeared across the light colored wall along with his blood. The crimson liquid began to rush down the wall and onto the floor, his lifeless eyes staring straight ahead. Exton had killed the hunter with one punch, and had ultimately sealed his fate. The order would find out by morning that Douglas was dead, and the bounty on both Barnaby and the Vampire would nearly triple. Murder was about to become a regular thing.

Barnaby was well trained on the sounds bones made when they hit something and cracked. Being a veterinary give him the ability to understand what caused what sounds, and what kind of problems would result in which broken bones. He heard his boyfriend's enraged yell, and then a heavy thump and crack against the wall. That was no doubt the intruder's skull smashing against their wall- and probably the wall caving in. The noise made the poor boy jump and squeak in shock, trembling body freezing for a moment as he stared at the closed bedroom door. Was it over- was the intruder gone...? He needed to know. So, with slow movements, the brunette slowly got off the bed and stumbled to the door. The hallway light was still on, illuminating a small portion of their dark apartment. Swallowing thickly, he opened the door with shaking hands and stepped out. Instead of lingering at the door frame as he had done last time, he actually walked down the hall and to the end of it. His heart was in his ears, head peaking around he corner to see his boyfriend's shadow figure. "E-Exton...?" He asked, voice quaking in fear as he saw another figure slumped onto the wall. The light from the hallway illuminated half of Douglas' now lifeless body, his skull cracked and caved in from the aggressive punch.

There was blood and brain matter splattered on their wall, and Bunny felt his stomach churn. "Oh my fucking god." He whispered out, covering his mouth with his hand before darting back towards the bathroom. Sure, the sight of blood and gore hardly bothered him- but he dealt with animals. There was a dead man with his brains splattered on his wall now in his living room, and his stomach was not having it. Shoving the door for the bathroom open, he fell to his knees in front of the toilet and emptied his stomach into the toilet bowl. His body was shaking, eyes staring doe-eyed at the vomit. God- this was really happening. This wasn't a dream. His boyfriend was a murderous vampire. Tears began to leak down his cheeks, a rough sob echoing in his chest. What was he going to do now? He was terrified of Exton. Not for the whole vampire thing- more so that he just caved a man's head in and now that man was dead on their floor. Wiping his mouth, he flushed the toilet with a shaking hand before standing up. He gripped the counter for support, rinsing his mouth out.

He didn't know how to address this situation- he was almost scared to. Exton was capable of killing him with one punch, but he know the other wouldn't ever hurt him. The taller man had always been so gentle and loving- Yet the horrors he has committed still stayed. Barnaby loved Exton far more than he could ever describe, but now that could kill him. This order the now dead man spoke of- they were going to hunt them down and kill them for slaughtering the other, right? Bunny wouldn't last ten seconds against them. And what of his job? How was he supposed to keep working when there would be hit men after them for this order?? Closing the door to the bathroom, the human crumpled to the ground with his back against the door. He was crying, pulling his knees up to his chest. "Shit shit shit...." He mumbled to himself, rocking slightly as if it would calm him down. Only one person could calm him down, and currently he was the problem.

• //XDDD Exton.exe has stopped working

Exton swallowed thickly, taking a step back on very unbalanced feet. The tears welled up in his eyes when he heard the voice start to laugh. Hed proved him right. He could never win such a sick game.

Here came Barnaby calling for him, seeing it all unfold. But Exton didnt even hear him. Exton let himself fall into the floor on his bum, slowly pushing himself away from the fresh corpse, despite the smell of blood hitting him right in the face. Sweet, sweet blood. Drink up, you sick fuck! The voice ordered darkly with another laugh. Exton gave a small whimper, his legs pulling to his chest. He sat his elbows on his knees and ran his shaky hands through his hair as it slowly started to bleed back to white. Thats when he was reminded of the bullet hole in his hand. He pulled his hand away, watching it. His whole hand and forearm were almost covered in sticky, wet crimson.

Exton sniffled and glanced towards the hall, his tears making it a little hard to see. His slitted pupils relaxed a little, widening. It almost looked the same as if you had given a cat catnip. He saw his Bunny dart off to the bathroom and his lip quivered. "Bun..." He whined quietly.

Exton moved onto all fours and weakly shuffled his way to the bathroom door. He stopped himself right beside it and sat up. "I-I'm sorry...i r-really am Bun..." He whispered, but he seemed to be mostly talking to himself, that or the door. He hit his head against the wall and let it stay there, baring his fangs out of frustration. "B-Bunny I'm sorry..." He finally sobbed, broken and in obvious pain. "Im so s-sorry, I'm so sorry...i d-dont want t-to be alone again...."

Oh, but you will be... I'm almost excited, I wonder what the manor has been like since we last visited.

That just tore more sobs for the helpless vampire as he slowly started to regain control of himself.

× × × × ×

麻木混亂