Inuyasha [p] Is Not My Name

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Here is the thread it would be prettier but I am on mobile

Plot

Human is the reincarnation of Half Demons former lover. Human is from the modern era, while halfdemon is from the futile era. Human falls down a well and emerges in the past. Human finds half demon pinned to a tree seemingly dead. Halfdemon wakes up from 50 years of slumber to see who they believe at first to be their former lover, who had turned against them for unknown reasons (enemies). The bad guy, a half demon himself, is the cause. Human had a jewel stone inside their body, but it got torn out and smashed intopieces, scattered across the place. Human and half demon have to get along by working together to find the jewel shards before their enemies get it. They meet a monk with a black hole in his hands thathat sucks in everything, a small fox demon, and a demon slayeralong the way.

(Basic plot of Inuyasha)

I haven't updated this in years oh my lanta. Anywho, I own/train horses as like a living so I am super busy but I also love to rp so I will be trying to rp as much as possible.

DON'T BE SHY!

If you want to roleplay with me, JUST LEMME KNOW MY FRIEND

I would love for you to check out my stories on Wattpad. I go by the user of ERWritings

• I'll add a picture when I can. My mobile does not like it.

Name: Kyoya Higurashi

Species: human

Personality: Kyoya is a very reasonable person. He can lose his temper at times, but he mostly sees both sides of the stories,and therefore holds together. He can be extremely selfless at times.

I haven't updated this in years oh my lanta. Anywho, I own/train horses as like a living so I am super busy but I also love to rp so I will be trying to rp as much as possible.

DON'T BE SHY!

I would love for you to check out my stories on Wattpad. I go by the user of ERWritings

• I am sorry about the length before my response time! I am 100% ready to rp with you!

DON'T BE SHY!

• I can!

DON'T BE SHY!

• Kyoya couldn't believe what was happening. It was all too crazy for him to accept. Confused? First he fell down a well in the shrine of his home, following after a cat because his little sister was too afraid to go down to look for him. Next thing he knew he was crawling out of the well in a different place entirely. He was in futile Japan! In the past. He ran into a village, had a giant centipede monster chasing after him, found a sleeping girl stuck to a tree with an arrow, was told NOT to pull out the arrow but did, almost got murdered by the girl until the Priestess of the village put magical beads around her neck that had a spell of subjugation, and now they were looking for shard of a sacred jewel that had once been in his body, but now was scattered across the lands. Great! "I'm still not quite sure how I got myself into this mess." He muttered, looking at the Priestess. The half-demon girl was nearby. It seemed as though she had wanted the scared jewel. It had incredible powers. Most anyone wanted it, be demon or human alike. But the real question was why he had it inside of his body when it was said to be burned with the body of the Priestess' older brother.

DON'T BE SHY!

• The last few days, weeks even, had been hectic for the half-demon. Sapphire was now sharpening her knife while sitting on a rock . She boredly looks up at the human boy and coldly says. "You're human. Humans are so stupid that they could get caught in a mess that's literally got a flashing sign telling them to stay away. I know, I've tested that."

• "Is that so?" He then proceeded to ignore her, looking at the Priestess. "I know you think that I can do this, but I really can't. I'm not even from this world." Speaking of which... how long had he been away from home? Did the days that passed by in this world mimic the ones in his time? The futile era didn't even have warm bath water and soap. It was such a pain. He felt sticky and gross, and while he wasn't a baby about being clean, weeks of grime felt thick on his skin. How much more of it could he stand, he wasn't sure. "You can't expect me to work with her. She's so angry!"

DON'T BE SHY!

• "Hey! You're half human yourself!" He snapped, his temper slipping. Most of the time he was a very calm and rational person. He always kept himself together and composed. In his era, he even had the popular girl at school who seemed to want to be friends. She liked how calm and sweet he was, she had said. But this girl... She was irritating. How was it his fault that he fell down a well and ended up in the past?

DON'T BE SHY!

• He had the urge to "sit" her face into the ground using the subjugation beads, but he resisted. Instead he opted for ignoring her. "I just think it would be better if I go home." He didn't even know how to get home.

DON'T BE SHY!

• He really thought it would be better if he just went home. However, the more the elder Priestess spoke, the more he thought. And he realized something. If this was the past, and he came back and ruined it... the future would no longer be the same. "Got it." He sighed. "I guess she and I are going to have to work together to get all the pieces of the jewel shard, then?"

DON'T BE SHY!

• "You have the ability to see the shards, and to sense their presence. She holds the power to be able to collect them. Only when all of the pieces of the shards are collected, can we be safe. Even just one shard can cause massive devastation to our lands." The Priestess made sense, but that didn't mean he had to like it. His gaze flickered over to the half demon. Great. He was going to have to deal with her attitude for this trip. How lovely was that?

DON'T BE SHY!