HYPERIAN ISLES OFFICIAL CHAT

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • imma just slide in to track and let yall know that im looking for plots with any characters! just hmu ^^

WEARING A WARNING SIGN

Katrina \ Black Tiger \ Hyperian Isles \ Tags

• yes

yes

yes

Rin and Canoris need to get to know each other!

Canoris Eternite
    Ebony colored wolf - Female - Half-blind - Hyperian Isles - Gen 5
    Character bond with Kady Keyper
    Tauriel Sylvan x Ululare Eternite

Hummingbirds

Pit, Sik, Wix, Dax, Hue, Kip

they nest on Canoris' back

dd2fzdp-0aa5c42b-f23b-483c-9368-cd9b755768b3.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzdkMzNlZTVmLWI4YzctNGI1My1hMmJmLWRmODA4ZTM0MTlmNFwvZGQyZnpkcC0wYWE1YzQyYi1mMjNiLTQ4M2MtOTM2OC1jZDliNzU1NzY4YjMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.AWX7T0T2LZx3-lQs9t4G8f4u8whm3wJrggAEKC1ZAZY

• omg yes i totally agree, the dynamic between the two would be so interesting

WEARING A WARNING SIGN

• If you can't make it today remind me and I'll try and make it by tomorrow!

Canoris Eternite

Hummingbirds

dd2fzdp-0aa5c42b-f23b-483c-9368-cd9b755768b3.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzdkMzNlZTVmLWI4YzctNGI1My1hMmJmLWRmODA4ZTM0MTlmNFwvZGQyZnpkcC0wYWE1YzQyYi1mMjNiLTQ4M2MtOTM2OC1jZDliNzU1NzY4YjMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.AWX7T0T2LZx3-lQs9t4G8f4u8whm3wJrggAEKC1ZAZY

• im packing for college today so if you would be able to make it that would be very helpful ^^

WEARING A WARNING SIGN

• exciting!! first year?

I'm starting in a week and a half. I lived nearby all summer so i dont' have to worry about moving this year. It's my senior year!

Canoris Eternite

Hummingbirds

• it’ll be my second year!

that’s super nice that you live close, im about an hour and a half away from my house tho so it’s not too bad at all! I start next week

WEARING A WARNING SIGN

• Welcome to Hyperian! I'm excited to see who you bring :)

How is everyone doing? I have a con I'm going to soon so I might be a little inactive for the next two weeks

cosmicshadow hyperian isles 2 years roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

• doing good, just getting situated into my schedule for school!

what con are you going to? theres a comic con going on in my home state next weekend that i may check out!

WEARING A WARNING SIGN

• hey, don't worry about it keda!! can't wait to see you around soon

i love u fab and dreamdiary, i'm ready for my girl

comic cons are sick tbfh; just over a year ago i went to the one in tampa and met noah schnapp (will byers) & david harbour (jim hopper) from the cast of stranger things :0

i hope you have fun, dec!!

oooh hong kong huh? how is it there??

• hot & rainy

sadly my student visa was never delivered so im having to go through a bunch of stuff whilst here on tourist status. can’t get a phone plan or bank account... it’s a mess ;-;

pens

The post was edited 1 time, last by grace.. ().

• man, that sucks. i hope everything gets sorted soon!!

and slkdjflsdjf i love stranger things sm my poor heart, david harbour is a++

WEARING A WARNING SIGN