A Powerful Love

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Dallas reached a hand down Alex's boxers then

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• "Love you too"

I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND GOD! If you do put this on your siggie.
    97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your channel.

So as of today I won't be on that much because of high school. I'll try to reply as often as I can, but I won't be on much

• Timeskip to their wedding?

• They were set up in a field outside of the city and Dallas looked up at Alex as he walked up to meet with him

• "I am, we're finally doing this"

• He smiled back to him as the service began. Then it came to the vows

• He smiled hearing them. He gave his own vows he had written about how Alex had changed his life for the better. "You were the first great thing to happen to me in a long time and I promise we'll never be separated"

• "As long as I'm by your side"

• They exchanged their rings and smiled looking down at their hands. "This feels like a dream"

• "It's better than one"

• "Love you too" he smiled before pulling him into a deep kiss