SKYCLAN CHATTING + PLOTTING THREAD [V.3]

• {Jaggedbounce} I didn't know if you wanted to do another thread with Lizard and your girl or not, so figured I'd post here. I would have Lizard walk to Sky Clan but he'd probably be annoyed if he were attacked for being part of blood clan.

• Super sorry i havent posted anything yet! This is my first traditional clan and im still trying to get the hang of things <3

Let starclan light your path, no matter how far you go, we will always be with you.

• {Jaggedbounce} I didn't know if you wanted to do another thread with Lizard and your girl or not, so figured I'd post here. I would have Lizard walk to Sky Clan but he'd probably be annoyed if he were attacked for being part of blood clan.

Ooh another thread would be nice. Probably make her visit the lake again for some quiet and snail hunting and maybe a nap

icon by ley:D

Negative traits:

Extremely Low self-esteem

Insecure

"Everyone sees me as a horrible accident" mentality

Suffers from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Trusts:

Storm(ie)paw

Lizard

• XD Sounds good. I'll get something up and tag ya. He'll probably leave his miscreants somewhere to get a break for a while.

• Hey everyone guess who’s back, but I have decided to discontinue with fallenpaw but I have decided to stay and choose a different cat so be on the lookout for it

Petalkit~ Long haired silver she-kit with black stripes, white paws and muzzle, bright emerald left eye, and bright ruby right eye, gray spot on right eye, currently living in no clan. Is 2 moons old.

Icekit~ Pale blue-gray she-kit, white speckled muzzle, white underbelly, pale blue eyes, has curled ears, currently living in no clan. Is 2 moons old.

Shadowkit~ Dark gray male kit, black stripes, amber eyes, has a deformed back left leg, currently living in no clan. Is 2 moons old.

Sunkit~ Light golden male kit, gold stripes, white paws and underbelly, bright yellow eyes, lives in no clan. Is 2 moons old.

• Here’s the cats new intro Dog teeth (kit trapped in tree by dog, o)

Petalkit~ Long haired silver she-kit with black stripes, white paws and muzzle, bright emerald left eye, and bright ruby right eye, gray spot on right eye, currently living in no clan. Is 2 moons old.

Icekit~ Pale blue-gray she-kit, white speckled muzzle, white underbelly, pale blue eyes, has curled ears, currently living in no clan. Is 2 moons old.

Shadowkit~ Dark gray male kit, black stripes, amber eyes, has a deformed back left leg, currently living in no clan. Is 2 moons old.

Sunkit~ Light golden male kit, gold stripes, white paws and underbelly, bright yellow eyes, lives in no clan. Is 2 moons old.