SKYCLAN CHATTING + PLOTTING THREAD [V.3]

• Hello, welcome back to Skyclan! There are actually quite a few parently figures in Skyclan right now haha. Sedgeroot is a fatherly figure to quite a few cats, he is the father of Slatepaw, adoptive father figure to Urchinpaw, and he's always ready to take on more!

I'll also go ahead and tag .Mottlewish. and virgo. to see, as they also have nursery characters (I don't know how to phrase it sorry lol)

Ooo thank you, I appreciate the help <3

Ah welcome back <3 I remember lynx since I played her mother, sad to hear u lost muse but nonetheless happy to have u back with a new oc ❤

Lavenderstar! It's good to be back (^: I would've loved to roleplay Lynx again but I had no idea how to bring her back after she went missing with no explanation whatsoever

Awwh thank you for the offer, I'd love that!

qKm9nXC.png

WE KNOW WE WHO ARE

WE WILL HOLD IT DOWN WHEN SUMMER STARTS

MARIGOLDKIT | 4 MOONS | CHILD OF SKYCLAN | TAGS

• :00

welcome ! marigold looks like a cutie

storage  

extended characters

arya t.m - sanguine ruins regent

eurydice a.i.r.e - exiles child

demeter a.t.m - solaris kingdom child

trad characters

natalina - skyclan mca

• monaco has always been one of my favorite writers :v

welcome!

*:・゚✦*:・゚✦

WE ROLLED AROUND

BENEATH THESE SHEETS

charcoalpaw (trad. skyclan) + breadcrumbs (wind haven) + walnutseed (solaris kingdom) + almondblossom (sanguine ruins) + discord: machi#9729

message to plot or roleplay!

*:・゚✦*:・゚✦

• awww welcome!!

so many new bbys lately im loving it!

✰·゚. HAPPINESS OVER EVERYTHING

↪ if i keep it real, you won't understand it ✦

( urchinpaw┊♀️┊ skyclan apprentice ┊ tags | penned by dreamcicle | all opinions ic only )

• Hey y’all sorry again for not showing up much but.... I’m slowly moving away from here and mostly I’ve been thinking to just leave the site but yet I don’t want to since I have some ideas with the cats I have so I don’t really know what to do

Fallenkit- short-haired dusty gray tabby she-cat, is blind by birth, black spot on right eye, three unknown scars on each eye, lives in Skyclan. Is 5 moons old.

Pearlkit- short-haired dapple silver she-cat with dark silver stripes, gray paws, lives in riverclan. Is 4 months old.

Nightgaze- Long-haired black/gray tabby she-cat, is blind in both eyes but left eye is pale blue, right eye is pale gold eye, lives in shadowclan. Is 15 moons old.

• oh no </3 sorry to hear that!

you could take a temporary break, maybe? then come back to fulfil your ideas? 0: i've done that a few times tbh and it usually works out well but ultimately your choice!!

qKm9nXC.png

WE KNOW WE WHO ARE

WE WILL HOLD IT DOWN WHEN SUMMER STARTS

MARIGOLDKIT | 4 MOONS | CHILD OF SKYCLAN | TAGS

• ★ ― quailpaw

got your hands in the devil's pockets got everything to lose!

track + ahoy yall :)

tell me why I was born to live in this skin

tell me how I'm supposed to be forgiven

with my hand in the hive and the sun in my eyes

-tag + roleplayed by wingsifer-