SKYCLAN CHATTING + PLOTTING THREAD [V.3]

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • hey y’all! <3 i won’t be too active with charcoalpaw until later this evening, if it all depending on the time. i’m going to the lake with my boyfriends family c:

CLOSE MY EYES AND CROSS MY ARMS

—— advanced roleplayer | pm to plot ・゚✦

charcoalpaw | trad. skyclan

neveah | volary flights

feline geneticist

• sooo i couldn't help myself rip

i'm gonna have her visit bloodclan first for the angst lol

OH QUIET DOWN, I'VE HAD ENOUGH

I GUESS IT'S NOW OR NEVER

connie - kittypet - 7 moons - penned by lonepine.

• i'm just leaving this as a lil note here: i'm going on holiday tomorrow and won't be back until the 1st of sept so until then my posts will probably be very short (will be stuck on mobile) and activity will be spotty </3

MONACO AND HAMPTONS BOUND

breakdance . morphineblast . frenchmarquise . lynxflight . cypresskit

5/7 of the thot brigade

• <3 been stuck with a migraine since yesterday, i’m hoping to be okay tomorrow

CLOSE MY EYES AND CROSS MY ARMS

—— advanced roleplayer | pm to plot ・゚✦

charcoalpaw | trad. skyclan

neveah | volary flights

feline geneticist

• I gotta reply with peri :v imma do that I've just been in a bad spot so happy charas isn't my thing rn v:

i keep trying to conceive that death is from above

char gallery / / about me / / text wall

previously exodus. will continue to answer to exo, exodus

• I seen it and I'll keep an eye on it.

Just a warning that since I think a BloodClanner is not only doing the torture going on now, but I seen one was plotted with Bluepaw, Lavenderstar absolutely will go to BloodClan and try to kick ass. Minnowstar losing a life, two of her apprentices getting tortured, and along what BloodClan did in the past will most likely be her last straw.

WE LOSE OUR MINDS IN A CITY OF ROSES

BIO SKYCLAN LEADER FEMALE 63 MOONS AVATAR BY TALLOW_CAT PENNED BY myth

• I seen it and I'll keep an eye on it.

Just a warning that since I think a BloodClanner is not only doing the torture going on now, but I seen one was plotted with Bluepaw, Lavenderstar absolutely will go to BloodClan and try to kick ass. Minnowstar losing a life, two of her apprentices getting tortured, and along what BloodClan did in the past will most likely be her last straw.

Okay, and yes, one was plotted with Bluepaw. My girl is very mad.

— Sweet as sugar. Hard as ice. Hurt me once, I'll kill you twice.

• victoria will be very surprised at her grandmother being in bloodclan again.

mostly that she is more non-troublesome than her best friend agni.

rip that apprentice

• Hey <33 So Im gonna be getting a meeting up in regards to the BloodClan incident mostly. I know the other torture with Blue is yet to happen, but one torture is 100% enough to push her over the line, Blue's will heavily add to the fire. Basically it'll be her raging and bringing up the idea of going to war with bc (I haven't plotted this yet with anyone oocly so Its not for sure happening but Lav herself at this point is just going to attack), and officially becoming enemies with them cause lol.

With that- even though it will be a rather heated meeting I am assuming there will be some senior warrior promotions... and maybe a medic promotion but I gotta look it over. If anyone needs a ceremony or anything please let me know, it'll be up tonight. c:

• Lav could mentor her like we originally plotted ;0?

Not many of the apprentices she has rn are incredibly active tbh so she's 100% open dhgbdfg.

• clouded is going to cry pl e ase don't break my heart like this

you could announce that clouded is being mentored by lynxflight if you want! im just lazy and haven't made their training thread kwjeuodadfsj

sketch1566706293859.png

BABY YOU'RE THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY LOWLIFE

SKYCLAN APPRENTICE TAGS PENNED BY POPROCKS

• I seen something about Blue getting tortured or somethin so you probably read right.

I'm not too comfortable with assigning mentors without knowing both people are fine with being paired up so if you and someone agrees on it I can get em a mentor this meeting. c;

& sure!